Chapter #105

Chapter #105
Sam’s POV
“So Sam I’m very excited that you accepted our offer. We will give you the same deal we gave Scarlett. Do you think that’s fair?” He says I lean over and whisper in Scarlett’s ear. “Is it a fair deal?” I ask. “Definitely especially for your first movie.” She tells me. “Ok I’m in, what do I have to sign?” I say with a smile. “Ok so sign here and initial here.” The notary says. “Ok. I will make sure to have all my lines and songs recorded before my upcoming tour in two months. And if I have to I have recording equipment in my R.V that I use for road trips and tours.” I say and the director nods. “Welcome aboard and congratulations on landing your first movie roll.” The director tells me. “Thank you for the opportunity.” I say shaking his hand.

Scarlett’s POV
I wasn’t meant to be part of this meeting but Sam was nervous and begged me to come. She wouldn’t have to beg. I will say yes anyway. We get into the car and the second the doors close she starts squealing like an excited little kid. “Holy shit Baby I’m doing a movie and I’m doing it with you. I’m so excited I can’t wait to tell the kids.” She says as she starts up the car. “I’m proud of you Honey you were a natural in there.” I tell her. “You were right, it's no different than a music deal meeting.” She says. “I’m sorry, what was that?” I say jokingly. “You. Are. Right. God I hate it when you are right all the time.” She laughs. “I know but I am right most of the time.” I say “I’m surprised they let Bently come.” She says as he pops his head between the seats. “Babe I’m Scarlett fucking Johansson if I say I want my wife to be able to bring her dog they are going to let you bring the dog. I’m the motherfucking Black Widow.” I say. “Yas queen get it.” Sam says and immediately cringes because she never says things like that. “I’m never saying that again.” She laughs. “Oh we should call Letitia, she can record in our studio.” I am excited to work with her again. “Yeah, it sounds good.” Sam says and I pull out my phone.
“Scarlett! It’s so good to hear from you. I’m excited to work together again.” She says.
“I am too but you will never guess who is going to be in it with us.” I tell her.
“Who?” She asks.
“Sam!” I say excitedly.
“Wait your Sam? That Sam?” She asks, shocked.
“Yes, here I’ll put you on speaker.” I tell her.
“Hey Shuri.” Sam jokes.
“Oh hush.” She chuckles.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself, you know how much of a Marvel geek I am.” Sam apologizes.
“I know. You literally screamed during the Infinity War and Endgame premieres.” Letita says.
“I was upset ok. They killed off my favorite character.” Sam says.
“Ok let’s get to what I called to talk to you about. How would you like to use our studio to record your lines?” I ask.
“I would love that. How many Marvel comments should I expect?” She asks.
“Well considering Danny truly believes Scarlett is Natasha Romanoff and Liz is really Wanda a lot.” Sam says, making Letitia laugh.
“That’s cute.” She says.
“Hey, what are you doing right now?” I ask.
“Nothing just chilling.” She says.
“How about you come over?” I suggest.
“I would love to. What time is good?” She says.
“Well we just pulled into the driveway so any time really.” I tell her.
“Ok I’ll be there in fifteen. Does that work?” She checks.
“Yep see you then.” Sam says and we hang up. When we get inside Dad, Liz, Robbie, and the twins are playing mario kart. Elizabeth is just in Dad’s lap and Kai is in his playpen. “Where is Sarah and Danny?” I ask. “Sarah is at a movie with Nicky and Danny went with them.” Liz says not taking her eyes off the T.V. “Letitia is coming over.” I say and that get’s Liz to look at me. “That’s awesome. I miss her she is very funny.” Liz says. “Yeah she is part of the Sing 2 cast and we invited her over just to hang out for today and she will be using our studio to record her lines so she’ll be here a lot.” Sam says. “I’m good with that.” Liz smiles just as the doorbell rings. “It’s open!” I call out and Letitia comes in. “I would have brought wine but I know Sam doesn’t drink and well you can’t.” She says, giving me a hug then hugging Sam. “Holy fuck.” Emma exhales damn it Sam. “Emma what did I say about saying some of the words I use?” Sam says. “Sorry. It’s Shuri.” Emma says excitedly. “Yes I am but I’m using my undercover name Letitia.”  She says to Emma. “Just like Mommy and Auntie Lizzie.” Emma says. “Yes, just like them.” Letitia says and Sam mouths ‘thank you’ to Letitia. “Well Letitia I would love to stay and talk but I’ve got to get a song recorded I’ve fallen behind. You are welcome to come see the studio and watch me record.” Sam says. “I would love that. I have been a big fan since your first Album.” She tells Sam. “Really?” Sam asks as we walk to the studio Emma holding my hand as the others go back to mario kart. “I do have to post a meme though.” Sam says. “And done.” Sam says putting her phone in her pocket.