Chapter #64

Chapter #64
Scarlett’s POV
“Sam you are going to burn it.” I say rushing over to Sam. “How do you burn water?” She asks. “It is actually scientifically possible to burn water. Avril Lavigne put it best ‘I ain’t no dumb blond.’ You know what. Alexa play Dumb Blond by Avril Lavigne.” I say. “Playing Dumb Blond by Avril Lavigne on Amazon music.” The Alexa says before the song starts playing. “I still think that thing is creepy.” Sam says referring to the Alexa. “And just for the record I have never thought of you as a dumb blond now Hunter over there on the other hand.” Sam chuckles. “BITCH!” Hunter yells. “Yes I am because that stands for Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, and Horny!” Sam quips. “I walk in and the first word I hear is ‘horny’ why am I not surprised.” Flo says. “Britain you came!” Sam yells excitedly. “Of course I came New York how are you all you guys doing?” Flo says. “Can’t you just say y’all?” Sam says. “No because I speak the queen’s english.” Flo replies. (A/N This is before queen Elizabeth died). “Oh I have a meme to post hold on.” Sam grins. “Bloody hell.” Flo says.

“Your welcome world happy Thanksgiving”[ScarlettJohansson: What the fuck][ElizabethOlsen: That’s fucked up man][SamMily: Just like me][ScarlettJohansson: This is why you need therapy][SamMily: I’m in therapy have been for years]

[ScarlettJohansson: What the fuck]
[ElizabethOlsen: That’s fucked up man]
[SamMily: Just like me]
[ScarlettJohansson: This is why you need therapy]
[SamMily: I’m in therapy have been for years]

“May I request a song?” Flo asks as Liz walks in. “Go right ahead.” I say. “Alexa play ‘Pussy is God’ by Sam Mily.” Flo smirks. “Playing ‘Pussy is God’ by Sam Mily on Amazon music.” Alexa says and the song starts it doesn’t help that my father is sitting at the kitchen island and Dad hasn’t listened to the album Sam wrote for me and released on our birthday as a gift to me because he didn’t want to hear songs like that about his daughter. “Sam Lauren Mily-Johansson you are a dead woman!” Dad yells and starts chasing Sam around the living room. “SCARLETT HELP ME!!” She shierks. “Dad stop! Sam is my wife she is aloud to write songs for me.” I say getting inbetween the two. “I know that. But does she have to release the ones like that to the public instead of keeping it private for you? You are my daughter and I don’t want the world to think of you in that way.” Dad says. “Dad we aren’t the only lesbian couple in the whole world I’m sure there are plenty of other people that feel like that about their partner.” I reason with him I get where he’s coming from I don’t want my kids thought of like that either. “But you are my little girl.” He says. “Dad I’m 37. I’m not a little girl anymore.” I tell him. “Just please don’t make me listen to that again please.” He says. “DEAL!” Sam shouts. “Oh you two have to dance!” Sarah yells and Sam walks over. “May I have this dance?” She says holding out her hand. “Yes you may.” I say taking her hand and we begin to dance. “Dancing in the dark with you between my arms, Barefoot on the grass listening to our favorite song, I have faith in what I see. Now I know I have met an angel in person, And she looks perfect, No I don’t deserve this, You look perfect tonight.” We both sing together as we dance. “Why don’t you guys have a wedding?” Liz asks. “Maybe we should.” Sam says. “We’ve been married for five years and have six kids and we did have a honeymoon.” I say. “Yeah but you deserve a big wedding in front of all our friends and family.” Sam says. “Ok how about we have it on our sixth anniversary that way we have plenty of time to plan and all that.” I say. “That sounds great penguin.” Sam says before leaning down to kiss me. “Come on let’s continue making dinner.” I say my hand never leaving Sam’s the whole way to the kitchen only letting go because I need two hands to cook. “Sam can you hand me that?” I ask pointing to a pan. “Yep here you go.” She says handing it to me. I check the turkey and it’s looking good. Sam hasn’t blown anything up yet but Sarah is following her around with a fire extinguisher just in case.

Sam’s POV
I haven’t blown anything up yet which is good I go to add the veggies I chopped up to the frying pan and I should have rolled up my sleeves. “AH FUCK SHIT I’M ON FIRE HOLY FUCK!!” I yell as I take the hoodie off and Sarah unloads the entire fire extinguisher on me I feel like Iron Man. “Are you ok you aren’t burned are you?” Scarlett frantically asks. “No I got the hoodie off in time and as you can see the fire extiguisher was used.” I say calming her nerves. “Good as long as you aren’t hurt.” She says. “I am going to shower and throw away this hoodie.” I say. “Ok but you are not allowed back in the kitchen while any cooking devices are on ok.” Scarlett says and I agree with her I shouldn’t be near any cooking appliances. “I’ll be down in a bit.” I say.

Scarlett’s POV
“You thought it was a good idea to have her in the kitchen while multiple kitchen appliances were on why?” Liz chuckles. “I lost my head in the heat of battle.” I chuckle. “I’m just glad no one is hurt.” Hunter says as he works on the green bean casserole. “Yeah me too.” Adrian says. “I have a question Scarlett.” Hunter says. “What is it?” I ask. “Why hasn’t been invited when the rest of us have?” He asks. “Room I don’t have enough room.” I lie. “Well I guess it’s a good thing you have extra chairs in your storage shed because she will be here any minute.” He says. “Who will be here any minute?” Sam asks standing in the doorway of the kitchen. “Vanessa.” I say and Sam’s demenor changes. “I’ll be in the studio.” She says her tone no longer happy but pissed and hurt and she goes to the studio and you can hear the door slam. “What’s wrong with Sam?” Adrian asks. “Liz, Flo please keep an eye on the food. I’ll be back.” I say before following Sam.

A/N
Oooo who’s ready for drama? Anygays see you in the next one.