Chapter #106

Chapter #106
Sam’s POV
I finish telling Letitia my side of Scarlett and I’s story I obviously left out a few things . “That’s so sweet. I’m glad you two figured everything out and now you have a beautiful life and a beautiful family.” She says. “Hey we’re home!” Sarah’s voice calls out. “In the kitchen!” Scarlett calls back and Danny comes running for a hug as usual. “Hey buddy, how was the movie?” I ask as he climbs into my lap. “It was really cool. I got my own popcorn and a big bag of skittles and a monster. Well Sarah got the monster but she let me have a sip.” He says. “Oh really?” Scarlett says eyeing Sarah. “You know I can’t say no to him and holy fucking shit it’s Letitia Wright in our kitchen oh my god. I uh. GAY PANIC!!” She yells running out of the kitchen, making us all laugh.

Scarlett’s POV
We ended up having a lovely evening with Letitia. She helped put the twins to bed before leaving. “I can’t believe I’m going to be in a movie.” Sam says in disbelief. “You know I haven’t actually been able to congratulate you the way I’ve wanted to, Daddy.” I husk in her ear. “I’ll lock the door.” She says. “I already did. Now let me take care of you.” I tell her as my hand goes under her boxers. “Are you ok with this?” I ask, kissing her neck. “Yes. Fuck Babygirl you make Daddy feel so good.” She groans as I start to stroke her hardened dick. “I want to ride your cock Daddy.” I tell her and she lets out a low growl. “Fuck!” I moan as I lower myself on her. “Fuck Babygirl you look so good riding Daddy’s dick like that!” She moans as she grabs my hips and begins to thrust her hips up. “Oh fuck right there!” I scream and next thing I know I’m on my back with my legs over her shoulders. “Fuck yes oh please don’t stop!” I yell out as she hits the right spot with each thrust. “Fuck I’ve missed you.” She says moving my legs so they are around her waist and she leans down kissing me. I have completely submitted any control I had before and I don’t care. “Yes fuck! Harder fuck!” I moan she begins to kiss my jaw down my neck no doubt leaving marks. “FUCK! I’m gonna cum!” I yell out. “Wait for me Babygirl I’m close. Be a good girl for Daddy and hold it.” She groans. With each thrust it gets harder and harder to hold it and I can feel tears sting my eyes. “Let go Babygirl.” She says seeing that I can’t hold it anymore. “YES!!” I scream as I soak the sheets under us. “Oh fuck!” Sam moans as I feel her coat my walls. “Let me run you a bath.” She says sweetly going from dominant and rough (in a good way) to sweet and caring. “Thank you.” I say just before I whimper slightly at the loss of contact when she pulls out. “Are you ok? I know we can get a little rough. I didn’t hurt you did I?” She asks worried cupping my face. “You didn’t hurt me.” I assure her. She changes the sheets while I am in the nice relaxing bath. When she walks back into the bathroom I hold up my hands making grabbing motions with them. “Lay with me.” I tell her and she smiles softly and nods. “Scooch forward.” She says and I do and she climbs in behind me and pulls my body back up against hers. “Mmmh I could stay here forever.” I hum. “It is relaxing. But we do have to sleep at some point.” She says. “You are right and it’s not safe to sleep in a bath.” I say. “No it’s not. Do you want me to help you out?” She asks, leaving feather-like kisses across my shoulders. “Yeah my center of gravity has shifted a little and I don’t want to slip.” I tell her. “Yeah I don’t want that either. Come on up we go.” She says standing up with me in her arms making me let out a small squeal. “I’ve got clothes for you on the bed.” She tells me. “Your boxers and one of your shirts?” I ask. “That’s the only thing you are ever willing to sleep in.” She chuckles. “It’s comfy.” I say as she sets me on the bed and puts on a pair of boxers and some gray AVENGERS sweatpants she got forever ago. She has Iron Man 2 murch, AVENGERS murch and Black Widow murch. Then she puts a plain t-shirt on and flops onto the bed and holds her arms out for me to lay in. “That was the first time since December.” I point out. “I’ll work on fucking you more.” She says. “Well it’s not you, I was too sick.” I say. “Yeah. I’m glad we talked to the doctor about getting you something for that this time.” She says as her hand goes through my hair. “Me too. Good night Babe and congrats on your first movie roll.” I tell her. “Thank you. Good night Penguin sleep well.” She says.