Chapter #12

Chapter #12
Sam’s POV
I put Elizabeth down in her little rocker and go to check in on Benji. “Hey buddy, do you want to talk about it?” I ask. “No I want to sing about it well you sing it but I wrote the lyrics I just want to release this one soon.” He says handing me his notebook. I open it where the bookmark is placed. “Bitter.” I read outloud. “Yeah I’m going to work on some of the instrumentals if you want to familiarize yourself with the lyrics.” He says. “Ok yeah it looks good. I’ll take a look. So you want to have this on the album or release it as a single?” I ask. “On the album I just want it recorded so Tina can see it because I know she checks in on that stuff.” He says. “Ok yeah I’ll familiarize myself with the lyrics and we  can maybe even try recording it today if you want.” I tell him. “That sounds great.” He says as I go into the soundbooth and look over the lyrics they are really good. Benji is very talented except he can hardly sing. After about two hours Scarlett walks into the studio just as I exit the sound booth. “I think I’m ready Benny.” I call him by his nickname, making him roll his eyes. “Sam can I talk to you in the sound booth?” Scarlett asks her face completely serious. “Yeah of course.” I say holding the door open for her. “What’s wrong?” I ask. “After we went over scripts and contracts I asked Tina what happened between her and Benji because I hate seeing him like this and she told me what she did.” She tells me. “What did she do to my best friend?” I ask through gritted teeth. “She left a note.” She tells me and I’m shocked and pissed. “WHAT?!” I yell waking up Elizabeth. “Oh sweetie I’m sorry Mama didn’t mean to yell I’m sorry.” I say in a soft voice picking her up. “She just left a note?” I ask quieter and softer so not to scare the infant in my arms. “Apparently they were more serious than we thought. They were living together. She found an engagement ring and decided to end the relationship with a note. She said she was too scared to do it face to face. Her words were “I was too much of a coward to tell him so I left a note.” Those were her words.” Scarlett tells me and I am seething with anger. “Now I understand these lyrics.” I say pointing to the open notebook. “Oh Benji.” Scarlett sighs. “Yeah we are going to record it today and now that I know what happened I am in the right mindset to record this one. Here take the little one.” I say handing her Elizabeth. “Ok Benji, let's do this.” I tell him. “Whoa what happened you are pissed?” Benji asks. “Scarlett talked to Tina because she hates seeing you hurting. I hate seeing you hurting. We know Benny.” I tell him with my hand on his shoulder. “I think we should do a break up album for you.” I add. “I’ve got a notebook full of songs.” He says. “Do you want to do that a break up album? I can release Never Ending Nightmare and Not The Same as singles.” I tell him. “You’d do that for me?” He tears up. “I would you are my family Benny.” I tell him. “Let’s record this shall we. And I’ve seceretly always loved that nickname.” He says. “Yeah I know, let's do it.” I tell him.

“I cannot bite my tongue tonight”
“You're the reason I'm sick inside”
“You left me high and dry”
“And I will never know why”
“You packed your bags full of memories”
“To this day I cannot believe you could take”
“All we had, all we said”
“And just leave it for dead”
“So you better believe I'm still bitter”
“Oh, how dare you just leave me this way?”
“No I cannot erase what you left here”
“No I cannot run, will not hide, one more day”
“You better believe I'm still jaded”
“So to hell with you and your stupid games”
“I'm so sick and tired of taking the high road”
“Oh my, what a shame, guess I'll be bitter right to the grave”
“All these photographs now are up in flames”
“But still, I can't kill the memories”
“Your every word, it haunts me no matter how far I run”
“I still find myself coming undone”
“I'm coming undone”
“So you better believe I'm still bitter”
“Oh, how dare you just leave me this way?”
“No I cannot erase what you left here”
“No I cannot run, will not hide, one more day”
“You better believe I'm still jaded”
“So to hell with you and your stupid games”
“I'm so sick and tired of taking the high road”
“Oh my, what a shame, guess I'll be, bitter”
“No matter how much it hurts I just can't let you go”
“I know you couldn't care less but I need you to know”
“That I hate what you've made me, now there's nothing to save”
“I'm so bitter, bitter, bitter”
“You better believe I'm still bitter”
“Oh, how dare you just leave me this way?”
“No I cannot erase what you left here”
“What a shame, guess I'll be, bitter”
“And you better believe I'm still jaded”
“So to hell with you and your stupid games”
“I'm so sick and tired of taking the high road”
“Oh my, what a shame, guess I'll be bitter right to the grave”
“Right to the grave”
“What a shame, guess I'll be bitter right to the grave”

I felt a little better after singing than I did. Singing always helps. “You need to post a meme to help make you feel a little better then we can talk about the break up album.” Benji says he knows me so well. “Awe you know me so well.” I say giving him a hug.

“The meme speaks for itself”[@ScarlettJohansson: That is very accurate][@SarahJohansson: I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually happened][@SamMily: Oh it did][@SarahJohansson: How do I not know this][@ScarlettJohansson: It happened when we first...

[@ScarlettJohansson: That is very accurate]
[@SarahJohansson: I wouldn’t be surprised if this actually happened]
[@SamMily: Oh it did]
[@SarahJohansson: How do I not know this]
[@ScarlettJohansson: It happened when we first moved to L.A]
[@SamMily: Scarlett please don’t tell the story online]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Sarah I’ll call you tomorrow sweetie now go to bed]
[@SarahJohansson: Yes Mom. Love you guys]
[@SamMily: We love you too now listen to your mother and go to bed]
[@ElizabethOlsen: What a cute family moment]

A/N
Poor Benji. This chapter’s question is what would the title of your autobiograpy be? Mine would be ‘Buckle Up Bitches And Prepare To Need Therapy. Anygays see you in the next one.