Chapter #58

Chapter #58
Scarlett’s POV
Today has been a great birthday. There is only one problem. I might be pregnant again. “Hey Baby the door’s locked everyone has gone to bed why don’t we have some birthday celebrations between the sheets.” Sam says, wrapping her arms around me. “Sam, I have to run to the store.” I tell her. “Ok then how about when you get back?” She husks. “We’ll see Daddy.” I husk. “Ok don’t be too long Babygirl.” She says kissing my neck.

Sam’s POV
If Scarlett is going to be gone for a little bit I might as well make our room nice with maybe a few candles. After about thirty minutes Scarlett’s back and heads straight to the bathroom with a PREGNANCY test? She was clearly trying to hide it she sucks at that though. I go and make sure the bedroom door is locked then I go to the bathroom door. “Scarlett Baby I saw you holding a test can I come in?” I ask five minutes after she went in. “No.” She says is she crying. “Baby talk to me.” I urge I know the bathroom door isn’t locked but she said no when I asked if I could come in and I am going to respect that.

Scarlett’s POV
Negative, both tests came back negative and part of me is relieved but the rest of me is upset about it. “Scarlett Baby, I saw you holding the tests, can I come in?” Sam asks five minutes after I came into the bathroom. “No.” I say crying. “Baby talk to me.” She urges. She saw the tests and I thought I hid them better. I just start sobbing. I feel like I disappointed her. “Ok Scarlett I’m coming in.” She says opening the door. “Shh Baby I’ve got you.” She soothes as I run into her arms and she just holds me tight. “Talk to me Scarlett, what's going on?” She says softly. “I’m not pregnant.” I tell her. “Do you want to be because I can help with that?” Sam says. “You aren’t disappointed?” I ask and she looks shocked at my words. “No Scarlett. This isn’t the first time you thought you might be pregnant and turned out you weren’t and Honey it probably won’t be the last.” Sam says. “Penguin we have a 9 bedroom house three of those rooms are currently guest rooms and as much as I hate saying this Sarah will probably move out permanently after college so if you want more kids we have plenty of room and I work from home and when you aren’t filming you do too so if you want more kids Honey I wouldn’t say no. I just think we should wait till Kai is walking and talking.” Sam says. “When Kai is older we could revisit this conversation. Elizabeth and Kai were a little too close together.” I say. “Ok it’s decided we might plan to have more in the future. For now I’ll keep using protection.” Sam says. “And I’ll stay on the pill.” I say. “Ok do you want birthday sex or is the mood completely dead?” Sam says. “Birthday sex.” I smirk. “Strip Babygirl.” Sam husks. “Yes Daddy.” I reply taking my shirt off and I hear her pants come off. Soon we are both completely naked. I push Sam down on the bed. “I’m in charge tonight Daddy.” I smirk and her pupils are blown. I walk over to her nightstand and pull out the box of condoms. “Hands above your head Daddy.” I order and she does that. “Are you ok with this?” I ask as I straddle her lap. “More than ok Babygirl.” She moans and I lower myself on her moaning at the feeling. “Mmm Daddy.” I moan as I start riding her. “Fuck Babygirl can I touch you?” She asks and I nod and her hands go to my hips and she starts pounding the life out of me. She flips us over so she’s on top. “When Daddy’s done with you. You won’t be able to walk tomorrow.” She grunts. “That better be a promise.” I challenge and she starts going faster and the bed is shaking. “I want Daddy to fuck me till we break the bed.” I moan and she pulls out, making me whine. “Hands and knees now.” She orders and I do as I’m told and she slams into me. “AGH FUCK YES!!!” I scream. My arms give out and my face is pressed against the pillow but I can still breathe. “Fuck Babygirl!” Sam screams. “Daddy I need to cum!” I moan loudly. “Cum for Daddy.” She growls wrapping her arm around my torso pulling me up into her and I keep one hand on the headrest and the other goes behind her head as she kisses my neck never changing her pace. “Fuck Babygirl I’m gonna cum!” She moans against my neck. “Ah fuck yes!!” She screams as she cums. “Fuck Babygirl.” She groans. “Don’t stop Daddy please don’t stop.” I beg as I get closer to my second orgasam. After a few hours we didn’t break the bed but we did break the mattress and boxspring. Sam draws me a bath and I ask her to get in with me so she gets in behind me and I lay my head on her shoulder. “Where are we going to sleep?” Sam chuckles. “The couch at the foot of the bed.” I tell her. “Baby I don’t think it’s big enough for the both of us.” She says. “It’s a pull out.” I tell her. “Did you buy a pull out in case we broke the bed?” She smirks. “That’s exactly why I bought a pull out.” I tell her. I can’t walk as requested. She never disappoints, that's for sure. She sets up the pull out and hands me one of her hoodies to sleep in since when I wear her clothes they always go to my mid thigh. Once we are settled in the bed that Sam's feet are hanging off of (A/N Remember Sam is 6,2 and most pull outs are not made for tall people.) Then the baby monitor goes off and it's Kai’s hungry cry. “I’ll get him.” Sam says since I can’t walk. “Thank you.” I say. “No problem, penguin.” She says as she gets up she is in sweats and a hoodie. I can hear Sam through the monitor. “Hey buddy. Let’s go get you a bottle then I will let you join me and Mommy we were just about to go to sleep.” She says. After a little bit Sam comes in with Kai in her arms feeding him a bottle and leaves the door open in case Danny or the twins come to get in bed with us which is something they do pretty often Danny doesn’t do it as much but the twins are only 4 so they come to us a lot.

A/N
I’m sorry guys I got the ages of the kids messed up due to me doing time skips but here is a list of the kids birthdays. Sarah June 18th 2003. Danny December 8th 2014. Emma and Wyatt February 19th 2017. Elizabeth October 12th 2018. Kai May 23rd 2021. I’m so sorry for the mix up. This chapter’s question is what do you do to relax? I write. Anygays see you in the next one.