Chapter #5

Chapter #5
Sam’s POV
I wake up to a tiny hand smacking me in the face the fuck. “Stop hitting your Mama. She is trying to sleep Emma.” Scarlett chuckles. “You are very rude.” I tell Emma getting a raspberry in return and me being the giant child I am, I do the same. “Sam, can you make me  a sandwich?” Scarlett asks. “What do you want on it?” I ask tickling Emma, making her giggle. “Peanut butter and onions.” She says and I gag. “Please be joking.” I begg. “Yes I’m joking I just want a plain pb&j sandwich I just wanted to see your reaction. This is my third pregnancy  and you still aren’t used to the whole craving thing. You are adorable.” She smiles. “You are adorable, I'm sexy, I mean look at me.” I say  taking off my shirt making her gulp. “Like what you see?” I tease. “You are mean.” She whines. “I’ll put my shirt back on.” I tell her. “The hell you will. I do in fact like what I see and I want to keep seeing it. I'm hiding all of your shirts.” She tells me. “I have a song to record. Can all of you join me?” I ask. “Sure I guess you can have your shirt back for now.” She says. “You guys go to the studio, I'll get you your food.” I tell her. “Thank you.”

“Here is your food my dear. Ok so you know how I wrote a song for Sarah and one for Danny?” I ask. “Yeah.” She says taking a bite of her food. “This one is for you again I am writing ones for the twins but the words for this just came to me and I had to.” I say shyly. “Ok will you hit record when I give you the sign?” I ask. “Yep I can do that.” She says. “Ok three two one now.”

“You and I”
“Happy ending and a tragedy combined”
“But we both can't live without it and we tried”
“We should take our own advice”
“Mmm, don't give up”
“There's a mountain in the middle of the road”
“It'll take a little longer to get home”
“Baby, all we've got is time”
“You can't help when your stomach sinks, see your life happen in a flash (in a flash)”
“In your head it could be so real that you almost feel the crash (feel the crash)”
“The panic is temporary, but I'll be permanent (permanent)”
“So when it hits, don't forget as scary as it gets”
“It's just turbulence”
“Close your eyes (close your eyes)”
“Pretend you're driving on a bumpy road at night (bumpy road at night)”
“You can meet me in the corners of your mind (corners of your mind)”
“We can build a new cloud nine (cloud nine)”
“Aye, if you're alive (you're alive)”
“Then it means that you're committed to survive (to survive)”
“That's enough to drain the life from you sometimes (sometimes)”
“But I hold on tight (tight)”
“You can't help when your stomach sinks, see your life happen in a flash, (in a flash yeah)”
“In your head it could be so real that you almost feel the crash (feel the crash oh-oh)”
“The panic is temporary but I'll be permanent (permanent)”
“So when it hits, don't forget as scary as it gets”
“It's just turbulence”
“Hold my hand, hold your breath”
“And I'll find a place to land”
“Where you're safe, never break”
“Where the morning never ends”
“When you say that you can't”
“I will watch you dance through this turbulence”
“It's turbulence”
“Oh, you can't help when your stomach sinks, see your life happen in a flash”
“In your head it could be so real (it could be so real) that you almost feel the crash”
“The panic is temporary, but I'll be permanent”
“So when it hits, don't forget as scary as it gets”
“It's just turbulence”
“It's turbulence”
“It's just turbulence”

"Oof I take it you liked it." I say as I get nearly tackled by Scarlett who is hugging me. “I love it.” She says giving me a kiss. “GUYS REALLY GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR THAT!” Sarah yells walking in. “That isn’t what was happening.” Scarlett defends as I help her off the ground. “Oh you showed her the song?” Sarah asks. “Yeah. How about we go to the park?” I ask. “That sounds nice.” Sarah says.

“Danny asked Scarlett to play”[@ElizabethOlsen: AWWW][@SarahJohansson: Ma is Mom’s personal paparazzi][@SamMily: Yeah I am][@MelanieSloan: Such a good Mom][@SarahJohansson: She really is]

[@ElizabethOlsen: AWWW]
[@SarahJohansson: Ma is Mom’s personal paparazzi]
[@SamMily: Yeah I am]
[@MelanieSloan: Such a good Mom]
[@SarahJohansson: She really is]

“What are you two smiling at?” Scarlett questions as she comes over with Danny on her hip. “This.” Sarah says, showing Scarlett the picture. “We are hungry, how about lunch?” Scarlett suggests. “Yeah I could use some food.” Sarah agrees. “Hey Benji is coming over later to record ‘My Own Miracle’.” I inform them. “Ok can I sit in Mom is coming to pick up the kids later.” Scarlett says. “Of course you can.” I tell her. 
Scarlett’s Mom came and got the kids for the week I’m going to miss them I always do. Benji is in the studio getting his stuff ready. It's part of his process. “Hey Baby you ready, we are just about to record.” I ask Scarlett, popping my head in the office where she is looking over contracts. “Yeah I’m coming. Uh Babe?” She asks. “Yeah.” “Can you help me up?” She asks. “Give me your hand beautiful.” I tell her and help her out of the desk chair. “That chair is not made for pregnant women.” She chuckles. “You can always sit on me.” I wiggle my eyebrows. “Don’t tempt me.” She says pulling me in for a kiss. “Hey Scarlett.” Benji greets us as we enter the studio. “Hey Benji, how are you doing?” She asks. “I’m good ready to record this song.” He says. “Ok you just tell me when to hit record.” Scarlett says and heads into the soundbooth.

“Fake smiles are holding me together”
“For worse or for better 'cause I've never had anyone”
“To stay long enough to see the weather”
“The pain and the pressure, I carry like a loaded gun”
“Been through things that you can't see”
“A kind of suffering the eyes don't notice”
“Rather hide when I'm hurting”
“Than be a burden 'cause all I know is”
“Nobody showed up, nobody slowed down”
“They must have been deaf, I was screaming so loud”
“Nobody had faith I'd ever be found”
“Born into a hole six feet in the ground”
“I had to love me when nobody cared”
“And be the family that never was there”
“Had to have hope when I didn't feel spiritual”
“Had to be my own, my own miracle”
“Worked twice as hard through the diseases”
“And make up for the weakness, advice is not visible”
“No friends to pick up all the pieces”
“No sympathy or sweetness, no wonder I'm cynical”
“Walk the path that will kill most”
“Where a heart closed, and you left to temper”
“I don't know how to love 'cause”
“I tried to trust, but then I remembered”
“Nobody showed up, nobody slowed down”
“They must have been deaf, I was screaming so loud”
“Nobody had faith I'd ever be found”
“Born into a hole six feet in the ground”
“I had to love me when nobody cared”
“And be the family that never was there”
“Had to have hope when I didn't feel spiritual”
“Had to be my own, my own miracle”
“"Are you okay? You need to chat?"
“The questions I was never to ask”
“I should feel strong, but I just feel sad”
“So just let me grieve what I never had”
“Oh, oh, oh-oh-oh”
“Nobody showed up, nobody slowed down”
“They must have been deaf, I was screaming so loud”
“Nobody had faith I'd ever be found”
“Born into a hole six feet in the ground”
“I had to love me when nobody cared”
“And be the family that never was there”
“Had to have hope when I didn't feel spiritual”
“Had to be my own, my own miracle”
Scarlett’s POV
I’m listening to Sam sing and I can’t help but cry. I love how invested she gets in her music. I even see a tear slip down her cheek. Her eyes are closed like she always does when she gets into the music. When the song is over she wipes her eyes and gives me a smile. “What do you think?” She asks. “It’s beautiful and I know it will reach a lot of people.” I tell her. “I’m going to head home enjoy the rest of your day.” Benji says before he leaves. “I have to go over paperwork from Tina.” Sam groans. “I’ll help come on lets go to the office.” I tell her giving her a peck on the lips.

A/N
This chapter’s question is who is your favorite MARVEL character, mine is Natasha Romanoff. Anygays see you in the next one.