Chapter #46

Chapter #46
Scarlett’s POV
I’ve got some meetings with Kate about the Outset and I am very excited to release it I’ve been working on it for five years now and it’s finally happening. Sam has probably been my biggest supporter in all of this. I hear the doorbell ring that must be Kate. “Hey Kate, welcome to our home. Oh my god are those samples?” I ask as she comes in with two large tote bags. “Yes they are, this must be Kai.” She says. “Yes this is the newest addition to the family.” I tell her. “He is adorable.” She compliments “I think so shall we take this to the office?” I say. “Yeah we can take a look at the samples and the murch is in this bag.” She tells me. “Oh I can’t wait to tell Sam.” I say as we enter the office. “Can’t wait to tell me what?” Sam says looking up from her computer, startling me. “Babe you scared me I thought you guys were in the studio.” I tell her. “The twins wanted to spend time with you.” She says. “Just the twins?” I smile. “Ok I did too.” She admits. “Mommy there is a lady behind you.” Danny says shit I completely forgot she was there. “This is Kate. Kate this is Sam, Danny, Emma, Wyatt, and that’s Elizabeth that is attached to Sam’s chest.” I say pointing to each person. “Well it’s a pleasure to meet you all.” Kate says placing the bags on the table and Sam stands walking over to shake Kate’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you too.” Sam says nicely. “Oh Scarlett, did you see what Sarah posted?” Sam asks with a giant grin. “No.” I say. “Oh my gosh I love your guy’s posts.” Kate says. “Thank you.” Sam says. “Kate, do you mind if I take a look at my daughter’s post before we start?” I ask. “I have no problem with that, go right ahead.” Kate says as Emma walks up to her. “Hi sweetie.” Kate says. “Fuck bitch.” Is all that comes out of Emma’s mouth. “Sam.” I groan. “Hehe, that's my fault. I cuss a lot and they hear it sometimes.” Sam says as Kate tries not to laugh. I open my phone and take a look at instagram.

“Ha get wrecked Geraldine”[@ElizabethOlsen: Ok that one is funny][@SamMily: If you are done with class call your brother][@SarahJohansson: I’m in between classes so I have time]

[@ElizabethOlsen: Ok that one is funny]
[@SamMily: If you are done with class call your brother]
[@SarahJohansson: I’m in between classes so I have time]

Sam’s phone starts ringing as Sarah calls via video call. “Here Danny, it's your sister.” Sam says, giving him the phone and he runs out of the room answering the call. “So what’s in the bags?” Sam asks. “It’s the samples with the logo on them and everything.” I squeal. “Yep, that's what our meeting is today, just trying out different things.” Kate says pulling everything out and placing it neatly on the table. “And Sam when I ordered the shirts I made sure to get one that will fit you so you can have one too.” Kate says. “Oh that’s sweet of you. I’m going to put this one in her rocker.” Sam says before laying Elizabeth in the rocker. A few hours go by and we are halfway through everything and it all looks so great I can’t wait to start sharing this with the public. “There you guys are.” Benji says entering the office. “Uncle Benny.” Danny cheers running to him.  “Well I’ve got to record one of the songs for The Reign and I was wondering if I could leave the kids with you the twins are keeping themselves busy. Elizabeth is asleep, so is Kai and I guess Danny can join me.” Sam says. “I have no problem with that. Kate, are you ok with that?” I ask. “Your kids are adorable. I have no problem with it.” She says.

Sam’s POV
Benny, Danny and I head down to the studio to start working on our new album. “So ‘Real’?” I ask. “Sounds good.” Benny responds. “Ok Danny go into the soundbooth.” I tell him and he nods and does what I say. Then we start playing the song.

“Yeah, real music”
“Yo”
“Ya just get in that, you get in that head space, ya know”
“Will somebody get the body bags, working with the beats in 'em, ah”
“Put the MC's in 'em, season 'em, put 'em on a beat with me, then I'm eating 'em”
“Get away from the table, you rappers ain't hungry enough”
“You rappers ain't hungry like ah”
“They talk about me like I'm here, they talk about you like you was”
“That nurse came into my room, she told me I'm sick in the head”
“I'm in hip-hop's hospital bed with a pad and a pen and a brace on my neck”
“They told me that I'm never leaving, why? I am as ill as it gets”
“Any rapper that say that they runnin' the game”
“I'ma come in they session and cut off they legs, woo”
“Strap a grenade to my head, pull out the pin”
“My music is mind blowin', ain't nobody do it like I do it”
“You ain't never been on my level, I gotta part 'em out the way”
“People talking and acting like everybody gonna get it”
“Better sleep with your eyes open”
“You wanna know what I noticed?”
“I look around and my fanbase it ain't ready”
“That last album was heavy, that last album was gritty”
“How you gon' match that? Just let me do what I do best”
“You're better off playing Russian roulette”
“Then comin' in a booth with me cause I get”
“A little bit intense, I'm like, "Who's next?"
“Y'all better watch it, take a look at where the clock is”
“It's my time, this ladder of music that I climbed”
“I took the machete, the game isn't ready”
“Them rappers, they coming up on me”
“I cut off the ladder, and I told 'em, "Bye-bye"
“What? You lookin' for a high-five? Nice try”
“Do not believe everything that you read on the Internet”
“I do not know who your dentist is, but he should clean out your mouth”
“Don't call me a sellout, that's something I've never been”
“I've been through hell all my life though”
“But I know where heaven is, father forgive me, for I am a sinner”
“But you gave me music as medicine”
“And nobody want a problem, when they get in my zone better leave me be”
“I'm a mean MC, better feed me rappers or feed me beats, ah”
“Feed me both of 'em”
“They like "Sam, what's it like to be famous?"
“Um, I'll let you know if I make it, yeah”
“I wonder what life will be like if I didn't stick out my neck”
“200 dollars inside of my bank account, woo, I was living on that”
“I need some money to pay for my rent, I need some money to pay for my gas”
“I'm not complaining, I'm just being honest, I promise that I will not beg for respect”
“I get so frustrated, take a look at what I created”
“Time is wasting and I ain't waiting”
“I'm a doctor with no job, me I don't have no patients”
“I keep pacing, back and forth, I keep racing”
“You ain't never been in my book and I got a problem with it, why?”
“'Cause you acting like you read my pages”
“I wreck these stages, real talk, better give me space 'cause I am chasing”
“Something they told me that I won't make it, I'm not famous, I'm just Sam”
“And I wonder how the world gon' take this”
“They might hate it, but you know anything about me”
“You know that don't mean I'm changing”
“'Cause you know I'm real with it, don't care if you're feeling it”
“I'm feeling it, you don't like it then deal with it, and if God ain't real, real isn't”
“Used to wonder why I existed, I exist in the world that's real different”
“And what you gon' be when you grow up Nate? I doubt they will get it”
“My life is a mess, better watch your step when you step in it”
“Some off this brain is off limits I'm off in a world that you don't get”
“'Cause you ain't ever been in it”
“In ten minutes, I still couldn't explain what's inside my brain, don't mess with it”
“I've invested a lot of me inside these lines, I'm just protecting 'em”
“Everybody wanna hear the real version of life, then don't get so sensitive”
“When I say something a little bit raw”
“I jot my thoughts and they call it negative”
“You wanna know where my heart is? I stand out 'cause I wear my garbage”
“I work my hardest and every time I look into the mirror, I don't forget about where I started”
“Tell me what am I doing here?”
“Tell me what am I, what am I doing?”
“Tell me what am I doing here?”
“I said, what am I doing here?”
“Tell me what am I doing here?”
“If I'm not being real”

A/N
I did change a couple words in the song. This chapter’s question is what is the most interesting place you’ve traveled to? For me I would say the Holocaust museum in Washington D.C. Anygays see you in the next one.