Chapter #10

Chapter #10
Scarlett’s POV
It’s been two weeks since I told Sam no sex. All the kids but Elizabeth are in New York with my mom. Sam is in the studio recording a song she asked me to be in the sound booth like I normally do but she is topless and I mean completely no bra. Fuck it. “Hey what’s up?” She asks as I leave the sound booth in the middle of her recording and I smash our lips together. “I told you you can’t last a month.” She smirks against my lips. “Shut up and fuck me.” I growl. “Yes Ma’am.” She takes her joggers off and has nothing underneath them. I strip my clothes off and push her down onto the couch that’s in the studio. Her dick already hard. “Wait.” She stops me, making me whine. “You may be on the pill but it doesn’t seem to work with us so I need this.” She pulls a condom out of the pocket of her joggers. “I knew you’d give in if I didn’t wear a top.” She smirks as she slips the condom on and I think this is a first for us using a condom. We normally just jump each other and not worry about it. “Gaah Fuck.” She moans as I lower myself down and start to grind my hips. “Fuck!” I yell out as she thrusts her hips up. My hands land on her breasts rolling her hardened nipples with my fingers. “Shit Baby!” She moans before pulling me closer and she begins to kiss my neck sucking on my pulse point and thrusting her hips relentlessly. “YES! YES! DON’T STOP!” I scream out my orgasam getting closer emaresingly fast. “God Baby you feel so good fuck!” She grunts. “Oh fuck Babe I’m close I’m so close.” I moan. “Let go Baby.” She says before connecting our lips. And we both moan into the kiss as we both come undone. “Maybe we are sex addicts.” I say collapsing onto her chest. “I’m pretty sure you have to hae sex with a lot of different partners to be sex addicts. Plus you are allowed to fuck your parter as much as you want.” She says breathlessly. “Shit. The baby monitor. Elizabeth is up and I can’t get up.” I say making her chuckle at the last part. “I’ll get dressed and bring her to you. She's probably hungry.” Sam says lifting me off her. I get dressed and hobble to the sound booth I am not feeding Elizabeth on that couch plus Sam has a song she needs to record. Oh shit I never stop recording, we just recorded us having sex.
Sam’s POV
“Hey little one, are you hungry? I’ll take you to Mommy. And you can hear me record. I'll do one of the more relaxed songs since you are too young to hear some of my music.” I tell Elizabeth as I walk down to the studio and find Scarlett in the sound booth. “I forgot to stop the recording.” She says her face is as red as her name. “We recorded us having S.E.X?” I ask, spelling it out since I’m holding my two and a half month old child. “Yeah should we keep it?” She smirks. “Yes but let me put it in a secure folder since you know Sarah works with the recording equipment all the time.” I say handing her Elizabeth and sitting in the chair next to her and put it in the secure folder. “If you want to access this folder which has multiple things in it. The password is our wedding anniversary.” I tell her as she is already feeding Elizabeth but I know she’s listening. “Ok I am going to record ‘Not The Same’ it’s softer than my other songs in this album.” I say making sure the recording equipment is set up right and ready.

“I was told at six years old”
“They'd avoid me if my heart was cold”
“Found it hard to talk and speak my mind”
“They never liked the things that I would like”
“'Cause you're told to play but you're not the same”
“As the other kids playing the same games”
“Try to jump on in but they push away”
“So far away”
“I'm not the same, no”
“Years went by, I tried and tried”
“My father asked me if today I smiled”
“I said, "Yes, I did", but that's a lie”
“Oh, I always tell those lies”
“Then you run and hide, hide the break inside”
“'Til you realize that the light shines bright”
“Through those, oh, who broke inside”
“I'm not the same, no”
“'Cause you never want to be the kind of person”
“Who can't work it for those ones who can not word it”
“'Cause you've been the kind of person who felt this pain”
“Oh, yeah, I felt this pain”
“So you go and leave the pain and find another way”
“To make yourself another game, maybe one for all to play”
“'Cause it's not just me who's not the same, we're not the same”
“We're not the same, no”

I finish the song and wipe away the tears that formed in my eyes. “That was a really good one Babe.” Scarlett whispers since Elizabeth is asleep. “Thank you, I need to post a meme to lighten my mood. This album is going to be heavy.” I say. “Am I going to like this one?” She chuckles lightly. “Yeah actually I think you will.”

“Facts”[@SarahJohansson: Ma really][@ScarlettJohansson: Those are facts][@MelanieSloan: Why do I even look at Sam’s posts][@SamMily: No idea Mama Sloan][@ElizabethOlsen: They deffenetly fucked][@ScarlettJohansson: Maybe][@SarahJohansson: Ew y’all ...

“Facts”
[@SarahJohansson: Ma really]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Those are facts]
[@MelanieSloan: Why do I even look at Sam’s posts]
[@SamMily: No idea Mama Sloan]
[@ElizabethOlsen: They deffenetly fucked]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Maybe]
[@SarahJohansson: Ew y’all nasty]

A/N
hehe. This chapter’s question is are you an outdoors person or indoors person. I am definitely an outdoors person. I have written chapters while outside by a campfire. Anygays see you in the next one.