Chapter #76

Chapter #76
Sam’s POV
“Fuck Daddy! You feel so good!” Scarlett moans as I thrust my hips faster making the bed shake. “You take Daddy’s dick so well Babygirl!” I groan. “AH FUCK YES!!” She screams as her body shakes and cums all over me and I coat her walls as I reach my own high.. “Fuck baby.” I breathe. “That was good. More than good.” She says. “I’ll run you a bath.” I say before connecting our lips.

After a very “active” morning Scarlett and I decided to get ready for the day. When I go to the kitchen I am met with a not so happy Karsten. “Hey what’s wrong?” I ask him as I pour myself a cup of coffee. “You could have closed the door all the way.” He grumbles and I freeze. “Hehe what? I uh er um I don’t know what you are talking about.” I say. “I heard it too.” Melanie says scowling at me as she walks into the kitchen. “Heard what?” Scarlett asks following close behind Melanie. “You and Sam.” Karsten says and Scarlett goes red. “What? How?” Scarlett stutters. “Appearently we didn’t close the door all the way.” I tell her. “Oh shit.” Scarlett says. “I am going to go dig a hole and burry myself in it.” Scarlett says. “Not without me.” I say following her out of the kitchen into the living room. “What the fuck how could we forget to shut the door?” Scarlett groans as she begins to pace. “Babe it’s gonna be ok.” I tell her before the twins come in. “Good morning angels.” I greet. “Morning. Can I have huggies?” Wyatt says to Scarlett and she scoops him up. “You can always have huggies.” Scarlett says smiling. “Mama.” Emma says pulling on my pant leg. “Yeah angel.” I say. “Can I have huggies too?” She asks and I bend down and open my arms. “Of course you can come here angel.” I say, making her smile and she clings onto me like a koala another thing she has in common with Scarlett. “Come on let’s get you two some breakfast have your siblings woken up yet?” Scarlett says and Emma shakes her head no Wyatt does the same. I’ve noticed he mimics a lot of what Emma does.

Scarlett’s POV
“Hey Sam can you come with me to the office please?” I ask and Sam nods and follows me. “What’s up Baby?” She asks. “Here.” I say turning my computer so she can see what I ordered and a giant grin appears on her face. “A california king with a reinforced bedframe huh?” She asks. “It’s one of my Hanukkah gifts for you.” She says. “I love it.” She says wrapping her arms around me and leaning down to connect our lips. “I love you.” I tell her. “I love you too penguin.” She says against my lips.
Next day.
Beautiful Cinnamon Roll
Me: Stop throwing hershey kisses at me.
Sam: Why? I’m feeding satan.
Me: BRO
Me: YOU’RE SO MEAN
Sam: Isn’t that what your supposed to do
Sam: You know, during satan’s sacrificial waterfall
Sam: Of blood
Me: You mean period? No.
Me: And why are you texting me from halfway across the room
Sam: I don’t want to be the next sacrifice
Me: oh my god🤦‍♀️

“Sam seriously stop with the hersheys.” I say when she throws another one. “Like I said I’m feeding..” I cut her off. “Don’t you dare finish that sentence in fron of our parents.” I say. “What are you two talking about. Oh my god are you pregnant again?” Mom asks. “No she’s on satan’s sacrificial waterfall.” Sam says. “That’s it get your ass over here.” I say getting up and going walking over to Sam. “Ah not today satan!” She shouts before jumping up and I chase her around the room as she continues to throw hersheys kisses at me. “I WILL TAKE AWAY YOU KNOW WHAT!” I yell and she freezes and I jump on her back. “Give me those. Thank you.” I say taking the jumbo bag of hersheys kisses and heading back to the couch and start eating more of them. “Wait you chased me around just for that?” Sam asks trying not to laugh. “And you aren’t actually going to take away you know what?” She asks. “Oh hell no.” I tell her. “Oh thank god.” She sighs putting her hand over her heart. “You two are nasty.” Sarah says taking a hershys kiss. “Hey get your own.” I say pulling the bag away. “Mom it’s a jumbo family pack.” She states. “Fine.” I grumble. “After a  while it’s just me and Sam in the living room. “Sam can you go to the store and get me some period products I know I don’t normally ask you but I hurt to bad to go myself.” I say. “Of course Baby. I can do that no problem. I’ll be back in a bit.” She says. “Thank you.” I say. About ten minutes later I get a text.
Beautiful Cinnamon Roll
Sam: Yeah what’s your pussy size?
Me: LMFAO.
Sam: ?
Me: That’s not how they work
Sam: Yes they are
Me: Sam
Sam: Small medium large
Sam: It’s like t shirts
Me: It’s for your flow
Me: Like how much you bleed
Sam: LMFAOOOOO
Sam: I just saw the sizes on tv so I thought it was due to the circumference of coochie

“What are you laughing so hard at sweetie?” Mom asks. “My wife.” I say and hand her the phone. “Oh my you think she would know the answer to her question by now.” Mom says. “MOM!” I shriek grabbing the phone back. “I’m sorry I had too.” She laughs. “Oh did you see Sam’s post?” She asks. “No why?” I ask. “You should take a look.” She says with a smile.

“Ha deal with my trauma no thank you”[LauraMily: Sam really][ElizabethOlsen: Why me][SamMily: It’s a good show][SarahJohansson: Ma you have issues][SamMily: I know][ScarlettJohansson: Sam that’s messed up][SamMily: I know that’s what makes it funny]

[LauraMily: Sam really]
[ElizabethOlsen: Why me]
[SamMily: It’s a good show]
[SarahJohansson: Ma you have issues]
[SamMily: I know]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sam that’s messed up]
[SamMily: I know that’s what makes it funny]

A/N
I found the text threads on pintrest as well as the meme. This chapter’s question is are you more firm than gentle, or more gentle than firm? Me I’m a little bit of both it all depends on the situation. Anygays see you in the next one.