Chapter #22

Chapter #22
Scarlett’s POV
Sam is on her way from the hotel and I am sitting nervously in my trailer. “I’m sure Sam will be happy she seems like a great mother.” Flo tries to calm me. “Flo we have five kids and I love them dearly and so does Sam and I have always wanted a big family  but what if she thinks it will be too many?” I ask crying. “Hey I brought the food. Baby what’s wrong why are you crying?” She asks getting on her knees in front of me god damn it why did I marry such a caring person I just cry harder. “Did I cause this? Scarlett what did I do?” She asks worried and then she sees the test. “Oh my god are you pregnant?” She asks with a huge smile and I nod. “Well this is good right? Do you not want to keep it? I’ll stand by you if that’s your choice.” She says sincerly and I shake my head. “Ok I’ll um see if there are any doctors that do that sort of thing. Excuse me.” She says getting up and into the bedroom part of the trailer and I hear crying. I run over to the bed room. “Honey I didn’t mean..” I get cut off. “It’s your body your choice I’ll get over it I mean we have five kids already so..” “Will you shut up and let me finish.” I cut her off and she nods. “When I shook my head I meant no I don’t want an abortion. I do want to keep it.” I tell her. “You don’t have to keep it so I’ll be happy Baby.” She says and Flo smacks her on the back of the head. “What the fuck Australia?!” She says. “First off I’m British and second she has been sitting in this trailer for thirty minutes afraid you don’t want anymore kids she does want to keep you six foot two dumbass.” Flo says. “Oh and why are British people so specific with their insults?” Sam says. “We just are now hug your wife I’ll leave you two to have some time together.” Flo says before leaving. “We’re having a baby!” Sam says tackling me into a hug onto the bed somehow she manages to make it so I land on top of her. “And did you know she was British?” She asks, making me laugh. “Yes I did. You really thought she was Australian?” I laugh. “Yeah I really did. So how far along do you think you are?” Sam asks. “Probably a month.” I shrug. “How are we going to get you your prenatal stuff? We are in Norway.” Sam asks. “They have doctors in Norway Honey and I already set up an appointment for this afternoon. That’s one reason I was so nervous to tell you.” I tell her playing with the hem of her shirt. “I have done it again, my spawn are multiplying.” She smiles and I slap her chest. “Can you stop calling our kids that?” I ask. “I thought it was funny.” She says. “How are we going to tell everyone we are halfway across the world?” I ask. “We call Sarah and just let everyone else figure it out.” Sam shrugs. “What time is the appointment?” Sam asks. “It’s at 3:20 we’ve got time.” I snuggle into Sam more. “Wait I fucked you so hard we broke the bed while you are pregnant!” Sam almost shouts. “Pregnant women can still have sex Babe, it doesn't hurt the baby.” I tell her. “Oh ok I have a meme to post.” Sam says. “Don’t announce anything.” I say. “I’m not, it's a behind the scenes meme.” She says. “Oh good lord.” I groan. “You’ll like this one I think.” Sam says.

“Watch it she’s feeling stabby”[@ScarlettJohansson: Why did I marry you again][@SamMily: Sex][@ScarlettJohansson: You are a beast in bed][@ElizabethOlsen: Do you guys have to say that stuff][@ScarlettJohansson: Yes][@MelanieSloan: No][@SamMily: Uh...

[@ScarlettJohansson: Why did I marry you again]
[@SamMily: Sex]
[@ScarlettJohansson: You are a beast in bed]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Do you guys have to say that stuff]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Yes]
[@MelanieSloan: No]
[@SamMily: Uh who do I side with]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Me]
[@MelanieSloan: Scarlett]
[@SamMily: Oh thank god I was actually scared for a minute there]
[@ScarlettJohansson: My head is on her chest her heart rate really did go up]
[@FlorencePugh: You are the cutest couple that I have ever met]
[@SarahJohansson: They are. They nasty but can be cute]
[@SamMily: We aren’t nasty]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Yes we are]

“I think that’s the longest comment section I have ever been in.” I say. “Maybe.” She says putting her phone down. We ended up ffalling asleep and it’s a good thing I set an alarm Sam never wakes up to alarms. I notice the hand that isn’t wrapped around my shoulders is resting on my stomach making me smile. “Sam wake up. Babe wake up.” “Huh why what time is it?” She groans. “Time to go to the doctor’s appointment.” I say and she is wide awake. “Come on I want to see the little bean!” She says like a giddy child. “Let’s go I say grabbing the keys. “Excuse you what do you think you are doing?” She says bocking my way. “Going to the doctor.” I say in a duh tone. “You ain’t driving, what kind of gentlewoman would I be if I didn’t chauffeur you around like the queen you are hm?” She asks and I chuckle. “Oh you are serious.” I say. “Like a heart attack.” She says. “What to phrase that differently?” I ask. “Oh shit sorry I forgot about that fact..” “That you actually flatlined.” I say tearing up. “I’m sorry, please don’t cry.” She says. “Blame the hormones.” I say wiping my eyes. “Here you can drive.” I say giving her the keys. “Thank you. After you goddess.” She says opening my trailer door. “If I’m a goddess then what are you?” I ask pointing to the skin tight shirt showing off her gorgeous body. “A Marine.” She states plainly. “I don’t know why you still get up at four every morning and so your exercise routine from when you in the Marines only to get back in bed.” I say as we start driving to the doctors office thank god for GPS. “One habit two that way I can shower and cuddle with you and go back to sleep and then we wake up together.” She smiles. “That’s sweet. And you are adorable.” I say as her free hand rests on my stomach again. “What makes me adorable?” She asks. “The whole resting your hand on my stomach thing.” I say putting my hand over hers. “I want them to know I’m here.” She blushes. “You are a good mom.” I tell her. “Awe shucks.” She says as she blushes harder. “I might use that line in the movie.” I say. “What? Awe shucks?” She asks. “Yeah.” I say. “Baby did you film in this today?” I ask. “Yeah, why don't you like it?” I ask. “Oh I like it just look around your neck.” She says. “Oh I know. I told them to just crop them out. I hate taking them off. It’s bad enough I have to take off my ring but these well this might sound weird but they hold more meaning than my wedding ring.” I say playing with the dog tags. “I don’t think it’s weird. I know partly why they are special to you but there is something else isn’t there?” She asks. “When you gave them to me and gave up your whole military career for me that’s when I knew that’s when I knew I was in love with my best friend.” I tell her. “How did you know I left the Marines for you? I never told you that directly.” She asks.

A/N
Oop cliffhanger no question this chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.