Chapter #63

Chapter #63
Sam’s POV
I wake up to an empty bed and it’s only 1 in the morning. I go to look at the monitor only to see it’s gone. I get up and head to Kai’s room he is gone as well what the fuck. “Oh fuck my toe.” I hear Scarlett whisper yell from down stairs Kai must have woken up and Scarlett went to take care of him and didn’t want to bother me that’s sweet. I can hear faint crying coming from Kai as I walk down the stairs quietly so I don’t wake anybody else up. “Come on sweetie try and get back to sleep.” Scarlett says in a soothing voice. “Singing that always seems to work with you it worked with your other siblings too. I wrote your Mama a surprise song why don’t I sing it for you let’s go to the studio come on.” Scarlett says and walks down to the studio and my curiosity gets the best of me and I follow her. I just stay out by the door. “How does she use this new soundboard oh here we go. This is called ‘Hold my Hand’ I wrote it for your Mama.” She says.

“Tell me you need me”
“Hold my hand, everything will be okay”
“I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey”
“Pull me close, wrap me in your aching arms”
“I see that you're hurtin', why'd you take so long”
“To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding”
“You don't need to show me again”
“But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you”
“I won't let go 'til the end”
“So cry tonight”
“But don't you let go of my hand”
“You can cry every last tear”
“I won't leave 'til I understand”
“Promise me, just hold my hand”
“Raise your head, look into my wishful eyes”
“That fear that's inside you will lift, give it time”
“I can see everything you're blind to now”
“Your prayers will be answered, let God whisper how”
“To tell me you need me, I see that you're bleeding”
“You don't need to show me again”
“But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you”
“I won't let go 'til the end”
“So cry tonight”
“But don't you let go of my hand”
“You can cry every last tear”
“I won't leave 'til I understand”
“Promise you'll just hold my hand”
“Hold my hand, hold my”
“Hold my hand, my hand”
“I'll be right here, hold my hand”
“Hold my hand, hold my”
“Hold my hand, my hand”
“I'll be right here, hold my hand”
“I know you're scared and your pain is imperfect”
“But don't you give up on yourself”
“I've heard a story, a girl, she once told me”
“That I would be happy again”
“Hold my hand”
“Hold my hand”
“Hold my hand, hold my hand”
“Hold my hand”
“I heard from the heavens”

I break down in tears silently sobbing well not so silently because Scarlett must have head me. “Sam?” She asks since you can’t really see it’s me since the stairway lights are off. “Yeah. That was beautiful.” I say gengulffing her in a giant hug. “If I had known you were here I would have asked you to sit in instead of you hiding out here.” Scarlett tells me. “I didn’t want to interrupt your moment with Kai.” I tell her. “I don’t hear crying well from him so I assume it worked you singing.” I say. “It did. But I never wanted you to cry.” She tells me. “They are thankful tears. I’m thankful to have an amazing and supportive wife.” I tell her. “I’m thankful for you too. And speaking of being thankful do you think you can help me cook thanksgiving dinner today without blowing up out house?” She says, making me chuckle. “Yeah I’ll have you and Liz supervizing so I think I can manage besides I can make crockpot meals I did back in New York before I broke a glass of water from shock of what I over heard you tell your brother.” I smile. “Oh and what was that?” She says with a giant smile. “I believe you said and I quote ‘Sam just said she loves me.’ I don’t know what Hunter said but you then replied with ‘She thought I was asleep. She’s in love with me?’ again I don’t know what he said but I can tell you my heart was racing so fast. I thought that was it. I thought oh my god Scarlett isn’t going to feel the same. Then you said ‘I was scared I didn’t know what to do. Hunter why didn’t she tell me sooner. I would never had gotten with Ryan and I. Hunter I’m in love with her too and that night before I left made me realize just how much I love her. Hunt I can’t lose her I love her.’ Then Hunter said something and you said ‘Hunter how do I tell my best friend of 26 years that I want to be more than friends that I’m in love with them?’ Then I dropped my glass and you looked so panicked and scared and you told Hunter that you’d call him back then you started stuttering saying ‘Look Sam I can explain I um well I.’ You looked down and I cupped your cheeks like this and said ‘I love you too. I have for a long time.’ Then you did this.” I say connecting our lips in a not heated or hungry kiss but a gentle one with just love behind it. “How do you remember every detail?” Scarlett asks when we pull apart. “I just have a really good memory.” I tell her.

A/N
The song belongs to the one and only Lady Gaga. Anygays see you in the next one.