Chapter #41

Chapter #41
Scarlett’s POV
Kai is a month old now and I am at the doctor for a regular check up visit. “Doctor when can I have sex again?” I ask. “Well everything looks fine so I would say you are cleared for sex. Any other questions?” They say. “Nope that’s it.” I say.

Sam’s POV
I’m in the studio when Liz comes in. “Hey Liz, is everything ok?” I ask. “Yeah Scarlett asked me to watch the kids till tomorrow.” She says. “Ok well you know where they are, do you need help with car seats?” I ask. “No Robbie’s got that covered.” She says and after fifteen minutes Liz and the kids except for Kai are heading out. “Hey Babe.” Scarlett says, wrapping her arms around my waist. “Hey Baby. Uh why did you have Liz take the kids?” I ask. “Because the doctor gave me the green light to have sex again and I figured it would be difficult to do that and take care of all the kids.” She says as her hand slowly lowers down into my jeans. “Oh I should close the door.” She says taking her hand out of my pants not before her fingers brush against my dick and goes to close the studio door. I turn around and step out of my jeans and grab her waist and pull her close. “These need to go.” I tell her, helping her out of her pants “Nothing underneath huh?” I smirk as I run two fingers through her folds, finding that she is soaked. “Mmh so wet and I haven’t even touched you.” I grin as I start to tease her clit causing her to let out a moan. She pulls me in for a kiss that soon becomes heated. I tap her thigh signaling for her to jump up and she wraps her legs around my waist. “Wait put me down.” She says placing her hand on my chest. “What is it?” I ask, setting her back on her feet. “In my purse I picked some up on the way home.” She says pulling out a box of condoms. “Oh yeah that might be helpful unless we want kid number seven.” I joke as she hands me the box. “Ok where were we?” She rasps. “I believe I was about to fuck the hell out of you.” I grin, picking her back up and pushing her against the wall. “AH FUUUCK.” She moans as I bottom out. “God I’ve missed this.” I groan. “Please stop talking and just fuck me.” She begs. “You don’t have to tell me twice. Daddy’s going to take care of you Babygirl.” I husk in her ear as I start to thrust my hips. “Oh God yes.” She breathes out. “You feel so good Daddy.” She moans. “You take Daddy’s dick so well Babygirl.” I praise as I pound into her. She grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a heated and hungry kiss. The kiss begins to become sloppy as she gets closer and she moans into the kiss. “Oh fuck I’m gonna cum!” She screams. “Hold it.” I order. “It’s been so long I don’t think I can.” She tells me. “Hold it for Daddy. I’m almost there Babygirl.” I tell her. “DADDY PLEASE!” She moans out. “Let go Babygirl cum on Daddy’s cock.” I growl and her eyes roll back and her body begins to shake as she cums all over me. “AH FUCK!” I scream out as I reach my own high.

Scarlett’s POV
After we catch our breath Sam pulls out much to my dismay. She lays me down on the couch. “Round two?” She grins. “I would be upset if we didn’t.” I smirk and in an instant she is hovering over me. She teases my clit with her tip. “Daddy please don’t tease.” I say. “Well since you asked so nicely.” She says ramming her dick in me making me let out a slew of cuss words. “Fuck Babygirl.” She moans when I start to massage her breast and roll her hardened nipple between my fingers. “Faster! Fuck yes Daddy!” I scream as she speeds up. “Fuck you are going to make me cum Daddy!” I moan. “You want to cum Babygirl?” She growls. “Yes Daddy!” I yell as she goes even harder. “Cum for Daddy.” She orders and I cum all over again she starts to slow down. “Don’t stop please Daddy don’t stop.” I beg and she goes back to annihilating my pussy. After I don’t know how many orgasmes and almost an entire box of condoms we decide to take a break. “I think you annihilated my pussy.” I breathe out as I lay on her chest, her arms wrapped around me. “I may have gotten a little carried away. You aren’t hurt are you?” She asks, she is so caring. “No, I'm not hurt. Can I feel my legs? No I can’t and I love it.” I smile, making her chuckle. “I’m going to have to burn this couch.” She says with a laugh. “Yeah I think it’s ruined.” I laugh. “Hey it went out with a bang.” She laughs. “That it did.” I laugh.

I wake up to the sound of crying and Sam’s voice coming through the baby monitor. I can't really walk so I just listen knowing Sam’s got this. “Hey little dude. Oh you need to be changed ok well let’s get that taken care of. You want me to sing to you huh?” Sam says. “Ok I’ll sing for you then take you to Mommy because I’m sure you are hungry.” Sam says to the crying child.

“Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all”
“Potions and pastries that make you grow tall”
“Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk”
“Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at”
“Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat”
“Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks”
“Dancing through a dream underneath the stars”
“Laughing 'til the morning comes”
“Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart”
“Oh, Wonderland I love”
“Welcome to Wonderland, I'll be your guide”
“Holding your hand under sapphire skies”
“Let's go exploring or we could just go for a walk”
“Welcome to Wonderland, where should we go”
“There's a tea party along down the road”
“Make an appearance and maybe they'll sing us a song”
“Dancing through a dream underneath the stars”
“Laughing 'til the morning comes”
“Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart”
“Oh, Wonderland I love”
“Nothing around here is quite as it seems”
“Not sure if anything's real or a dream”
“And the only thing sure from the start”
“Is the song that's inside of your heart”
“Don't let it leave”
“If this was a dream, then at least I've got”
“Memories for when morning comes”
“Now that I must leave with a heavy heart”
“Oh, Wonderland I love”

When the song is over the crying has settled down to just little sniffles. I reach for my clothes and fall off the couch, ow. I crawl to my clothes and get them on and crawl back to the couch using just my upper body’s strength to get up onto it. “Hey Scarlett.. Oh you are up. I think the little man here is hungry. Is that rug burn on your arms?” She asks. “I had to crawl to my clothes.” I tell her. “Well damn. Here I got him to stop crying but I am pretty sure he’s hungry.” She says handing Kai to me. “Hey sweetie, are you hungry? Yeah ok well let’s fix that.” I say before I start to breastfeed my son. “I heard you sing to him.” I tell Sam and she looks at me weird. “How I was upstairs and the room is soundproof.” She says. “You didn’t turn off the baby monitor when you went upstairs to take care of him.” I tell her. “Oh. I’m sorry did I wake you?” She asks. “Well his crying and the fact that I was cold woke me up.” I tell her honestly. “I could have sworn I turned it off.” She scratches the back of her neck. “I enjoy listening to you sing to the kids.” I tell her. “Thanks, it's a new one called ‘Welcome To Wonderland’. It's soft and I thought it would help him settle down and it did.” She says.

A/N
And the smut is back. This chapter’s question is what are you terrible at but enjoy enough to keep doing? For me it’s dancing. My hips do lie. Anygays see you in the next one.