Chapter #45

Chapter #45
Sam’s POV
“I GOT IN MOM, MA I GOT INTO UMKC I GOT IN!!” I wake up to Sarah jumping and yelling. “That’s amazing! I am so proud of you Sarah!” I tell her jumping out of bed and engulfing her in a huge hug. “Where’s Mom?” She asks. “On the balcony she had to take a call. I think I was asleep.” I tell her and Scarlett comes in with the most relieved look on her face. “They caught them.” She says. “We can start moving into the new house.” She says. “Well I’ll be moving to Kansas City.” Sarah says. “Why? Oh shit you got in sweetie that's amazing!” Scarlett cheers.

      2 months later.
We have moved into the new 9 bed 9 bathroom house with the help of a moving company. “I love this place.” Danny says. “Good because this is our home.” Scarlett says. “But I miss Sarah.” He pouts. “I know you do we all do but she’ll call you when she’s done with class ok she always does. Why don’t you help me record one of my songs for your Mommy?” I offer knowing he loves the new studio which is the entire basement. “He has to get his classes done first.” Scarlett says. “But I don’t like school.” He whines. “If you do your school work you can help me with the song ok.” I tell him. “Fine.” He grumbles and finishes his breakfast and goes to log onto his class. We want him to learn from home after the whole stalker thing. “While you wait I’m going to post something." Scarlett tells me. “Is it a meme?” I ask excited. “Yes.” She grins.

“My thoughts this morning”[@MelanieSloan: Oh lord][@SamMily: You do steal my clothes][@ElizabethOlsen: You are just as dirty as Sam][@SarahJohansson: Ew][@SamMily: Aren’t you in class right now][@SarahJohansson: Shit got to go]

[@MelanieSloan: Oh lord]
[@SamMily: You do steal my clothes]
[@ElizabethOlsen: You are just as dirty as Sam]
[@SarahJohansson: Ew]
[@SamMily: Aren’t you in class right now]
[@SarahJohansson: Shit got to go]

“Nice post Baby.” I say as I do the dishes. “Nice ass.” She says squeezing it. “Ooo hello.” I say drying off my hand and putting it on her ass. “So are we just going to stand here holding each others asses?” Scarlett asks. “You started it.” I say. “Can I sit in on the recording?” She asks. “Yes you can.” I tell her, leaning down to kiss her. “MAMA I’M DONE!” Devon calls out. “Ok everyone to the studio.” I say as I pick up Elizabeth and Scarlett gets Kai I take Wyatt’s hand and Scarlett takes Emma’s they may be able to walk but stairs they need a little help with. “Ok you guys in the soundbooth.” I say and then I que up ‘Still Into You’. “Ok everyone this is ‘Still Into You’ for my lovely wife here it goes.” I tell them putting my headset on and pressing play I have the instrumentals for all the songs done I just have to do the vocials.

“Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together”
“I need the other one to hold you”
“Make you feel, make you feel better”
“It's not a walk in the park to love each other”
“But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it”
“'Cause after all this time”
“I'm still into you”
“I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you”
“And even baby our worst nights”
“I'm into you, I'm into you”
“Let 'em wonder how we got this far,”
“'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all”
“Yeah, after all this time”
“I'm still into you”
“Recount the night that I first met your mother”
“And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that I loved ya”
“You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder”
“And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever”
“And after all this time”
“I'm still into you”
“I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you”
“And even baby our worst nights”
“I'm into you, I'm into you”
“Let 'em wonder how we got this far,”
“'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all”
“Yeah after all this time”
“I'm still into you”
“Some things just, some things just make sense”
“And one of those is you and I”
“Some things just, some things just make sense”
“And even after all this time”
“I'm into you”
“Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you”
“I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you”
“And even baby our worst nights”
“I'm into you, I'm into you”
“Let 'em wonder how we got this far,”
“'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all”
“Yeah after all this time”
“I'm still into you”

I see Danny doing a goofy dance as I sing, making me smile. I’ve only got a month till Scarlett and I’s birthday. So I think I’ll do another song. “You guys want to hear another?” I ask through my headset and they nod. “Ok guys this one is called ‘Arms’ again about you Scarlett.” I say making her blush.

“I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart”
“But you came around”
“And you knocked me off the ground from the start”
“You put your arms around me”
“And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go”
“You put your arms around me and I'm home”
“How many times will let you me change my mind and turn around”
“I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown”
“I hope that you see right through my walls”
“I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling”
“I'll never let a love get so close”
“You put your arms around me and I'm home”
“The world is coming down on me”
“And I can't find a reason to be loved”
“I never wanna leave you”
“But I can't make you bleed if I'm alone”
“You put your arms around me”
“And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go”
“I hope that you see right through my walls”
“I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling”
“I'll never let a love get so close”
“You put your arms around me and I'm home”
“I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth”
“And I've never opened up”
“I've never truly loved 'till you put your arms around me”
“And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go”
“I hope that you see right through my walls”
“I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling”
“I'll never let a love get so close”
“You put your arms around me and I'm home”

I finish the song and Scarlett comes out of the soundbooth and pulls me into a kiss. We end up just standing there in each other’s arms when ‘Perfect’ comes on. “You have to dance with Mommy.” Danny tells me. “This studio is big enough. Will you dance with me Baby?” I say. “I will always want to dance with you.” Scarlett smiles and we start to sway around. “I love you so much.” Scarlett says her head resting against my chest. “I love you more than I can put into words.” I tell her. “Says the woman writing me an entire album.” Scarlett says. The song comes to a close and Scarlett has some meetings she has to do so she’s going up to the office.

A/N
Hehe Scarlett is just as dirty as Sam. This chapter’s question is what is your love language? Mine is basically a mix of all of them. Anygays see you in the next one.