Chapter #2

Chapter #2
Scarlett’s POV
We are having dinner with the cast at Robert's. It's just the AVENGERS cast including Stan, Mackey,and Olsen. I am six months pregnant today and I will be filming Natasha’s death scene tomorrow with Jeremy. Tonight we are also announcing the baby’s name and I know Liz has made the comment that we better name the baby after her and we are and now as we are driving to Robert’s I can feel anxiety building up in me. “Hey Baby, talk to me you’ve been playing with the rings on my hand this whole drive. “You know how Liz has made the comment that we better name the baby after her multiple times?” I ask. “Yeah that’s one of the reasons we are why?” She says. “What if she won’t actually be happy about it?” I ask. “It’s our child not hers, yes she is their Aunt but that doesn’t mean she gets to pick the name Elizabeth Ingrid Johansson-Mily that’s the name we picked with Sarah’s help.” Sam says, she’s right there is nothing to be anxious about. I thought it was cute that Sarah wanted to help with the name. It was her idea to use my middle name. “I thought it was cute how she thought of using my middle name.” I smile. “Well remember what she said about when we adopted her. She didn’t have a middle name and we told her she could think of one if she wanted one and now she has my middle name.” Sam smiles at the memory.
Flashback
[“Ok so we just need your full name for the paperwork. What did you say your middle name is?” Sam asks. “I don’t have one.” Sarah says shyly. “That’s ok, not everyone does. If you want one you can pick and when we legally change your name to Johansson-Mily we can put in a middle name too.” I tell her. “Can I have your middle name?” She asks Sam. “Sarah Lauren Johansson-Mily sounds nice to me.” Sam smiles.]
“Baby we’re here.” Sam’s voice pulls me from my thoughts. “Sorry I was just remembering when Sarah asked you if she could have your middle name.” I tell her. “Oh you know they are going to want you to sing right?” I chuckle. “Yeah I came prepared.” She states wiggling her phone in her hand.
Sam’s POV
We knock on the door and Susan answers with a big smile. “Please come in, come in.” She ushers us in. “We are just having cocktails as we wait for everyone. We made some mocktails for you Scarlett.” Susan says. “That’s very nice.” Scarlett smiles. “Hey everyone, look who is here!” Robert exclaims from the other side of the room when he sees us. “You’ve got to play for us please.” Jeremy asks. “Robert, mind if I use your speaker system?” I ask. “Go right ahead.” He says. “Awesome, ok. Give me one second everybody.” I say trying to connect my phone.
Scarlett’s POV
“You know when Scarlett and I started dating I was broke and I couldn’t take her out to fancy restaurants or anything like that but she would always say and still says this.“If I’m with you I don’t care where we go because I’ll have you by my side.” She’d say. Well I wanted to do something nice for her and so when she was at work one day I went to the hardware store got bricks and an ax and shovel. That was the day I built the fire pit we have now. I only managed to get a shower twenty minutes before Scarlett got home and I wrote this song that night after Scarlett fell asleep on my small notepad that I always have. Scarlett Baby will you dance with me to our song?” She asks I nod and walk towards her. “I didn’t know you guys had a song.” Chris says. “That’s because I haven’t published it yet but since you guys wanted a sneak peek at the new album this one is a no brainer.” She says moving the coffee table over so we have more room. “Everyone this is ‘Perfect’. Sing with me.” She presses play on her phone and we begin to sway to the music.

“I found a love, for me”
“Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead”
“Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet”
“Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me”

“'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love”
“Not knowing what it was”
“I will not give you up this time”
‘But darling, just kiss me slow”
“Your heart is all I own”
“And in your eyes, you're holding mine”

“Baby, I'm dancing in the dark”
“With you between my arms”
“Barefoot on the grass”
“Listening to our favorite song”
“When you said you looked a mess”
“I whispered underneath my breath”
‘But you heard it”
“Darling, you look perfect tonight”

“Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know”
“She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home”
“I found a lover, to carry more than just my secrets”
“To carry love, to carry children of our own”
“We are still kids, but we're so in love”
“Fighting against all odds”
“I know we'll be alright this time”
“Darling, just hold my hand”
“Be my girl, I'll be your man”
“I see my future in your eyes”

“Baby, I'm dancing in the dark”
“With you between my arms”
“Barefoot on the grass”
“Listening to our favorite song”
“When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful”
“I don't deserve this”
“Darling, you look perfect tonight”

“Baby, I'm dancing in the dark”
“With you between my arms”
“Barefoot on the grass”
“Listening to our favorite song”
“I have faith in what I see”
“Now I know I have met an angel in person”
“And she looks perfect”
“I don't deserve this”
“You look perfect tonight”

We danced together the entire song as we sang together. “I love you Baby.” “I love you.” We say before connecting our lips. “I’M SOOOOOO SINGLE!!” Mackey whines, making everyone laugh. “That was beautiful.” Liz tells us. “Robert, take notes.” Susan jokes, at least I think she’s joking. “Power couple right there!” Chris H yells. I’m still in Sam’s arms. They are wrapped around my waist from behind resting on the baby bump. We hear a ping and Liz and Susan rush off. “Dinner is ready!” Susan trilled. We all get to the dining room and Sam pulls out my chair like the gentlewoman she is. We start to eat and have a nice , steady conversation. “When are you two going to pick a name for that little girl in there?” Susan asks. “Well we’ve had a name picked out since we found out it was a girl.” Sam places her hand on my stomach as she speaks. “Are you  going to tell us?” Robert asks. “Her name is Elizabeth Ingrid Johansson-Mily.” I tell them and Liz’s hands fly up to her mouth and her eyes begin to tear up. “Really? Are you guys really naming her after me?” Liz asks. “Yes we are Liz.” Sam smiles and Liz tackles us both in a hug Sam, Liz and I are now on the floor with mee in the middle. “Hello Elizabeth Ingrid. I’m your Auntie Elizabeth or just Auntie Lizzie.” Liz says to my stomach once we are off the floor.

A/N
Awe that was a cute one. This chapter’s question is what is your favorite movie quote that isn’t MARVEL? Mine is “We'll always have Paris” from Casablanca. Anygays see you in the next one.