Chapter #39

Chapter #39
Sam’s POV
It’s been a week since Kai was born and I am in the kiten making a pb&j sandwich when Sarah comes in with a notebook in hand. “You have to record these. I found it when I was cleaning the drawers under the soundboard and they are really good.” She says. “You really think so?” I ask. Yeah I love them. And I think we should release them as one album just so Mom can hear them all together.” She says. “That actually sounds like a good idea.” I tell her. “It’s settled, let's go record the first one.” She says. “Let me finish my food please.” I tell her. “Ok, finish your food then we are recording.” She tells me sternly. “Yes Ma’am.” I say playfully, saluting her. “While I wait I’m going to post a meme.” She grins.

“Hehe”[@ElizabethOlsen: Hey][@SamMily: Ha it’s true though][@ScarlettJohansson: Poor Wanda][@RobbieArnett: Ok that’s funny][@ElizabethOlsen: Robbie you are sleeping on the couch][@RobbieArnett: Damn it]

“Hehe”
[@ElizabethOlsen: Hey]
[@SamMily: Ha it’s true though]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Poor Wanda]
[@RobbieArnett: Ok that’s funny]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Robbie you are sleeping on the couch]
[@RobbieArnett: Damn it]

“Ok I’m done with my food shall we head to the studio?” I ask. “Yep let’s go. I love how you have a whole note book with songs just for Mom.” Sarah says to me. “I have been slowly adding to it over the years. I thought I hid it better but I guess not. Let’s start with ‘Coffee’. And we can just go in order. And make our way through the notebook.” I tell her. “Ok you get set up and then I will count you down.” She says to me. “Ok I have everything ready.” I tell her through the headset. “Ok three two one.” She says then I start to sing.

“Don't stay awake for too long”
“Don't go to bed”
“I'll make a cup of coffee for your head”
“I'll get you up and going out of bed”
“And I promise that one day I'll feel fine”
“And I promise that one day I'll feel alright”
“And I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar”
“How you like it”
“And I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar”
“How you like it”
“How you like it”
“Don't know how long I'd stay for”
“It's okay, I'll knock on your door”
“Won't you come down and get me?”
“I like it when you hold me tight”
“You make me feel nice”
“The green in your eyes”
“Makes me feel warm inside”
“And I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar”
“How you like it”
“And I'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar”
“How you like it”
“How you like it”
“Yeah”

I finish the song and Sarah is smiling. “You know that song fits Mom so well because you know how much she loves her coffee.” Sarah tells me. “Yeah I wrote it years ago when we had just started dating. Because I mean she also does the same for me when I need my coffee she makes it how I like it.” I tell her. “It’s cute Ma. Do you want to do another one today?” She asks. “Why not. So next up is ‘Something Just Like This’.” She says. “Yep count me down when you are ready.” I tell her. “Ok Ma three two one.” She says.

“I've been reading books of old”
“The legends and the myths”
“Achilles and his gold”
“Hercules and his gifts”
“Spider-Man's control”
“And Batman with his fists”
“And clearly I don't see myself upon that list”
“But she said, where'd you wanna go?”
“How much you wanna risk?”
“I'm not lookin' for somebody”
“With some superhuman gifts”
“Some superhero”
“Some fairy-tale bliss”
“Just something I can turn to”
“Somebody I can kiss”
“I want something just like this”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Oh, I want something just like this”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Oh, I want something just like this”
“I want something just like this”
“I've been reading books of old”
“The legends and the myths”
“The testaments they told”
“The moon and its eclipse”
“And Superman unrolls”
“A suit before he lifts”
“But I'm not the kind of person that it fits”
“She said, where'd you wanna go?”
“How much you wanna risk?”
“I'm not lookin' for somebody”
“With some superhuman gifts”
“Some superhero”
“Some fairy-tale bliss”
“Just something I can turn to”
“Somebody I can miss”
“I want something just like this”
“Oh, I want something just like this”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Oh, I want something just like this”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo”
“Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo”
“Where'd you wanna go?”
“How much you wanna risk?”
“I'm not lookin' for somebody”
“With some superhuman gifts”
“Some superhero”
“Some fairy-tale bliss”
“Just something I can turn to”
“Somebody I can kiss”
“I want something just like this”
“Oh, I want something just like this”

“That was really good Ma.”  Sarah complements. “Thanks I appreciate it.” I tell her kissing the top of her head. “Oh Ma, maybe we can work on getting it done before your guy’s birthday and that can be your present.” Sarah sugesets. “Yeah that actually sounds really good, we have enough time.” I agree. “Awesome.” She cheers. We head upstairs since she wanted to make lunch.

Scarlett’s POV
“How are you going to keep this from Mom?” I hear Sarah ask as I walk down stairs. “I don’t know, I don't want to lie to her.” Sam says. “You don’t want to lie to me about what?” I ask stealing a piece of Sam’s food. “Hey that’s mine.” She whines. “Don’t change the subject.” I say sitting down with a sleeping Kai. “Ma wrote an album.” Sarah says. “She does that all the time.” I point out. “Yeah but this one is for you.” She smiles. “Sarah, I thought we weren’t saying anything.” Sam groans. “I couldn’t help it Ma it’s just so cute.” Sarah teases. “I am not cute.” Sam says. “Honey.” I say getting her attention. “Hm?” She hums. “You are cute.” I say, making her blush. “Scarlett.” She whines and Sarah just laughs and Sam flips her off to which Sarah returns the favor. “Ok you two that's enough don’t wake up Kai I just got him to sleep an hour ago.” I scolded the two. “Sorry.” They say in unison. “How is my little bro doing?” Sarah asks. “Looking more like your Ma everyday.” I say. “Oh poor soul I hope you end up looking like Mom.” Sarah says before leaving the kitchen. “Did my child just insult me?” Sam says. “Yes I did!” Sarah calls out. “Love you too!” Sam yells, waking up Kai. “Oops.” She says as I glare at her. “Take your son and get him to sleep this time.” I say handing her Kai. “Hey buddy I’m sorry, do you think you could go back to sleep?” She coos and he flails his little arm and smacks her in the face. “Ok I deserved that. Do you want your Mommy’s boob? They make me feel better.” Sam says. “Sam really?” I say. “Really have you seen your boobs they are great. All the littles liked them when they were babies.” Sam says. “Because that’s how they got fed. My eyes are up here Sam.” I tell her. “Right, sorry.” She says, making me laugh.

A/N
Damn Sarah is savage. No question. Anygays see you in the next one.