Chapter #94

Chapter #94
Sam’s POV
We get home and get everything unpacked. “I’m going to text Liz so she can bring Bently.” Scarlett  says. “Ok. Do you want to tell her about this little one?” I  ask, placing my hand on her stomach. “Not until we get it confirmed tomorrow.” She says placing her hand on mine. “Ok I texted her they will be here in ten.” Scarlett says. “Who will be here in ten?” Sarah asks walking into the kitchen. “Your Aunt and Uncle.” I say. “DANNY AUNTIE LIZ IS BRINGING BENTLY THEY WILL BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES!!” Sarah cheers and we hear a distance ‘yay’. “Oh promise you won’t get mad.” Sarah says fidgeting with her spinner ring I gave her. “I promise.” I say. “Me too. I love you too much to be mad at you.” Scarlett says. “I told Auntie Liz. I was so excited about having another sibling and I couldn’t help myself I’m sorry.” She says. “Oh Honey I’m not mad. I’m glad you are excited about it.” Scarlett says. “Yeah sweet heart it’s ok. You were caught up in the moment and it’s not like you  murdered someone.” I say making her chuckle. “Whoo I thought you would be upset.” Sarah says and I can see her relax. “Sarah, pull up the definition of a mother’s love.” I tell her  and Scarlett nods and Sarah looks at me weird but pulls out her phone and does as I told her. “Ok now read it out loud.” I tell her. “A mother's love is unconditional and everlasting. A mother's love is a special bond between a mother and her child that can never be broken. Mothers will give up their own happiness for the sake of their children. The love a mother has for her children cannot be measured or described in words.” She reads. “That is our love for you and your siblings.” Scarlett says with tears in her eyes. “I love you guys too.” Sarah says, engulfing us in a hug. “Why is my niece crying?” Liz says protectively. “Read this Mom said that’s how they feel about  us.” Sarah says handing her the phone and going to cuddle with Bently something she always does when she is emotional. “You guys are amazing moms.” Liz says. “We try our best.” I tell her. “Sam told her to look up the definition of a mother’s love because Sarah thought we would be upset about  her telling you about this little one.” Scarlett says, placing her hand back on her stomach. I see Robbie playing airplane with Wyatt in the living room making Wyatt have the biggest smile. “Can I rub the belly?” Liz asks. “Come here.” Scarlett says and Liz giggles. “Does Robbie know?” I ask. “Yes I did tell him. He is probably more excited than me to have another niece or nephew.” Liz laughs. “Well look at him.” I say as he now has Emma in his arms playing airplane. “He had Wyatt earlier.” I say. “You want to know what he said when we pulled up?” Liz asks. “Yes.” Scarlett  and I say at the same time. “He said and I quote. ‘Lizzie  I love you but I’ve got some Uncle time to do bye.’ Then he got out  of the car before it was fully stopped. He loves being Uncle Robbie.” Liz tells us and Scarlett starts to cry. “Fucking hormones.” She laughs, wiping her tears. “Would you and Robbie like to come to the appointment with us tomorrow? I didn’t realize how much he loves being Uncle Robbie.” Scarlett offers. “Yes please.” Liz says. “Ok it’s at noon so just come here and we can drive the truck together to avoid as many paps as possible.” I say. “Ok sounds good. Oh, did you see Sarah’s post from this morning?” Liz smirks. “No.” I say pulling out my phone and opening up instagram.

” I say pulling out my phone and opening up instagram