Chapter #44

Chapter #44
Sam’s POV
The littles are playing in Scarlett and I’s room and we decided to play monopoly which quickly descended into chaos. “I HATE YOU!” Scarlett screams across the table to me. “OH? WELL NEXT TIME DON’T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!” I scream back. “Mom give Ma $200 you landed on her property.” Sarah says. “NO SHE’S IN JAIL, I’M NOT GIVING MY MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!!” Scarlett yells. “That’s not how you.. PLAYYYYY!!!” I scream. “Sarah, why is Mama screaming?” Danny asks. “Shut the fuck up Danny you don’t get to talk after stealing my  last railroad!” Sarah yells. “I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!” Scarlett screams. “ME TOO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!!” I yell. “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Scarlett and I scream at the same time. “HOTEL SECURITY!!” We hear at the door. “Oops.” I say before answering the door. “Hi sorry as you can see we were playing monopoly and it soon turned into chaos.” I explain. “Yeah we heard it when we exited the elevator.” They say. “Sorry we’ll put the game away.” Scarlett says and I nod. “Ok have a good evening.” They say before leaving. “We should never play that again that was intense.” Sarah says. “I agree with her.” I state and Scarlett nods. “I don’t actually hate you Babe.” Scarlett says coming up to me and giving me a hug. “I know it’s just a game and we are very competitive people. What surprises me most is we were screaming so loud that security was called but the littles aren’t crying.” I say pointing to our bedroom. “That is surprising and my throat hurts.” She says. “Mine too.” I tell her then Kai starts to cry. “Delayed reaction?” I ask. “No, that's his hungry cry.” Scarlett says. “I know.” I say letting Scarlett go so she can go feed Kai. “Sorry for the yelling Danny.” I say when I notice tears in his eyes. “Yeah Danny I’m sorry I told you to shut up.” Sarah says to him. “It’s ok. I accept your apologies.” He says like a grown ass adult. “Do you want to help Mama pick a meme of Mommy to post?” I ask. “Yes please!” He cheers. “Ok let’s go to the folder I made and then you can pick.” I tell him and it seems to cheer him up. “Hey Danny, what are you doing with Mama’s phone?” Scarlett asks carrying Kai. “Mama said I can pick what meme she’s going to post. I don't know what a meme is but Mama talks about making them and they look funny.” Danny says with a big grin. “Sam really?” She whines. “This one.” He says handing me my phone. “That is perfect. Now it’s time to get ready to go to bed ok go brush your teeth while I post this.” I tell him and he gets off the couch and goes to brush his teeth. “And why is he picking the meme?” Scarlett asks. “As an apology for the yelling.” I tell her as I post it.

“Today’s meme was picked by Danny”[@SarahJohansson: Little bro has good taste][@SamMily: Nat must protect][@FlorencePugh: I like it][@ScarlettJohansson: Me too][@SamMily: Are you saying that since Danny picked it][@ScarlettJohansson: Yep]

[@SarahJohansson: Little bro has good taste]
[@SamMily: Nat must protect]
[@FlorencePugh: I like it]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Me too]
[@SamMily: Are you saying that since Danny picked it]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Yep]

“We are never playing monopoly again.” Scarlett says as we get in bed. “Agreed that was intense.” I say wrapping my arms around her. “Good night Babe.” She says pulling me in for a kiss. “I love you too Baby.” I say against her lips.

Scarlett’s POV
I wake up to noise coming from the bathroom. It sounds like equipment being moved around. “Ah son of a bitch.” I hear Sam grumble making me laugh. Then the bathroom door opens. “Did I wake you?” She asks. “Yeah kinda what are you doing?” I ask. “Come and take a look.” She says disapearing back into the bathroom. So I get up and go into the bathroom and see her recording stuff in the shower? “Why is it in the shower?” I ask. “The acoustics are better in here. Do you want to hear the song I was going to record?” She asks. “Of course what’s it called?” I say. “It’s called ‘Pussy is God’.” She smirks. “You are not recording that where the kids could hear if it’s anything like the name.” I tell her. “Fine ‘A Thousand Years’ that one is clean.” She says. “Here put on this headset so you can hear the instrumentals that I am singing to.” She hands me a headset and presses play and her eyes close as she gets ready to sing.

“Heart beats fast”
“Colors and promises”
“How to be brave?”
“How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?”
“But watching you stand alone”
“All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow”
“One step closer”
“I have died every day waiting for you”
“Darling, don't be afraid”
“I have loved you for a thousand years”
“I'll love you for a thousand more”
“Time stands still”
“Beauty in all she is”
“I will be brave”
“I will not let anything take away”
“What's standing in front of me”
“Every breath, every hour has come to this”
“One step closer”
“I have died every day waiting for you”
“Darling, don't be afraid”
“I have loved you for a thousand years”
“I'll love you for a thousand more”
“And all along I believed I would find you”
“Time has brought your heart to me”
“I have loved you for a thousand years”
“I'll love you for a thousand more”
“One step closer”
“One step closer”
“I have died every day waiting for you”
“Darling, don't be afraid”
“I have loved you for a thousand years”
“I'll love you for a thousand more”
“And all along I believed I would find you”
“Time has brought your heart to me”
“I have loved you for a thousand years”
“I'll love you for a thousand more”

“That’s beautiful Babe.” I tell her. “I’ve got another one with all the instrumentals done it’s called ‘Lover’ do you want to hear it since we are here and I have everything set up?” She asks excitedly. “Of course I do but I thought you were keeping the album for me a secret till you released it.” I say. “I can’t wait that long.” She smiles. “Ok here we go.” She says pressing play on her computer and the music starts.

“We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January”
“And this is our place, we make the rules”
“And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear”
“Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?”
“Can I go where you go?”
“Can we always be this close forever and ever?”
“And ah, take me out, and take me home”
“You're my, my, my, my”
“Lover”
“We could let our friends crash in the living room”
“This is our place, we make the call”
“And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you”
“I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all”
“Can I go where you go?”
“Can we always be this close forever and ever?”
“And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)”
“You're my, my, my, my”
“Lover”
“Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?”
“With every guitar string scar on my hand”
“I take this magnetic force of a woman to be my lover”
“My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue”
“All's well that ends well to end up with you”
“Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover”
“And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me”
“And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover”
“Can I go where you go?”
“Can we always be this close forever and ever?”
“And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)”
“You're my, my, my, my”
“Oh, you're my, my, my, my”
“Darling, you're my, my, my, my”
“Lover”

Instead of closing her eyes she locks hers with mine as she sings and I swear the world faded away as she sang to me. “I love it.” I tell her as I notice she is now standing in front of me. “I love you Scarlett Ingrid.” She says leaning down for a kiss. “I love you too, Sam Lauren.” I say against her lips before connecting them for a loving kiss, no hunger of lust just love.

A/N
You may have noticed I changed one of the words in the song ‘Lover’ by Taylor Swift. I did it to fit the story better. This chapter’s question is what is the worst injury you’ve experienced? Mine is being stabbed in the stomach I had to have emergency surgery to keep me alive thank you Dr. Anna Gibson for saving me. Anygays see you in the next one.