Chapter #69

Chapter #69
No one’s POV
Scarlett get’s home from work and the house is quiet when she gets upstairs she checks the kids rooms and lets out a sigh of relief when she sees them all in their rooms sleeping peacefully. “Hey Babe I’m home.” Scarlett says to Sam who is laying on the bed reading ‘Little Woman’. “I love it when you wear your aviaters.” Scarlett says to Sam. “Oh really you do huh?” Sam husks looking over her glasses at Scarlett. “You seem tense. Maybe I can help you with that.” Sam says getting up revealing she’s only in a sports bra and boxers. “Fuck getting straight to it I see.” Sam moans as Scarlett grabs her through her boxers. “On the bed.” Scarlett growls.

Sam’s POV
I wake up to the sunlight coming through the window. Last night was amazing and I’m surprised we didn’t break the mattress again. “I need coffee and new legs.” Scarlett groans placing her chin on my chest looking up at me. “Morning beautiful.” I tell her. “Morning.” She replies. “Scale 1 to 10 how bad are you hurting?” I ask “Surpising not that bad for how much sex we had last night and early morning.” She grins. “Is that a lot because that’s normal for us?” I ask. “Eh I don’t know but I know Liz ain’t getting any since Robbie and his band is on tour.” She says. “No wonder she’s grouchy.” I say. “Yeah she told me the other day she hasn’t had sex in two months and it’s apearently driving her up the walls.” Scarlett chuckles. “I’mma post a meme.”

“Scarlett last night”[MelanieSloan: OH MY LORD MY EYES][ScarlettJohansson: Sam I hate you][SamMily: No you don’t][ScarlettJohansson: No I don’t][LauraMily: Sarah is throwing up and I might too]

[MelanieSloan: OH MY LORD MY EYES]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sam I hate you]
[SamMily: No you don’t]
[ScarlettJohansson: No I don’t]
[LauraMily: Sarah is throwing up and I might too]

“Look what you did.” Scarlett laughs pointing to my Ma’s comment. “I don’t know why she looks at my posts.” I laugh with her. “And my Mom I think we scarred her.” Scarlett laughs. “In all seriousness I can’t walk and I have a meeting today.” She says. “Oh shit. What are you going to do?” I ask. “I don’t know call Kate tell her I can’t come in today.” She says. “And if she asks why?” I ask. “I’ll say I got fucked into oblivion.” She says and my jaw drops. “You wouldn’t.” I breathe out. “No I wouldn’t but the look on your face was priceless.” She laughs. “You are a very good actress you know that right.” I tell her. “Thank you I try my best.” She says. “Mama. Mommy.” Danny’s voice comes from the doorway. “We didn’t lock the door.” I say. “Oops.” Scarlett says. “What is it buddy?” I ask. “I want Mommy’s pancakes please.” He says. “Uh how about you have Mama’s waffles?” Scarlett says. “Hey the egos are mine.” I say like a child. “The specail ones in the freezer?” He asks excitedly since I never share my food I’m like Joey from Friends I DON’T share food. “Yeah the specail ones in the freezer.” I tell him. “YAY!” He cheers before running downstairs. “You owe me more egos.” I tell Scarlett. “I know sorry it was the first thing that came to mind.” She says. “It’s fine. How about I draw you a bath for your muscles?” I say. “That sounds wonderful.” She says. “Ok come with me penguin.” I say picking her up as I get out of bed. “Thank you my beautiful cinnamon roll.” She says. “You know that name is kinda growing on me.” I smile. “Good because you are my beautiful cinnamon roll. Please make sure Danny isn’t buring the kitchen down.” She says. “Oh shit yeah you stay here I’ll be back.” I say leaving it’s a good thing I have clothes on. “Hey buddy do you need help?” I ask him as he pulls at the plastic. “Yes please. Are you going to eat the special waffles with me?” He asks. “Sure why not they are really good.” I tell him as I put them in the toaster oven. “Why do you carry Mommy around sometimes?” He asks. “Uh it’s just something I do.” I tell him I obviously can’t tell him the real reason. “Oh ok. Can I eat mine with chocolate syrup?” He asks with puppy dog eyes oh god I’m going to regret this later. “Sure as long as you brush your teeth real good after breakfast and you don’t tell Mommy.” I tell him. “Don’t tell Mommy what?” I hear Scarlett say as she wobbles into the kitchen. “Mama said I could have chocolate syrup on my special waffles she also is going to eat some with me.” He tells her with the biggest grin on his face and I just face palm. “I just said don’t tell Mommy.” I mutter but he catches it. “But she asked you never said not to tell her if she asks.” He says and he has a good point I never said that. “You are a smart kid you know that.” I say as the toaster oven beeps. “THEY’RE READY!” He yells and I hear Kai start to cry the twins could sleep through anything though. “I’ve got him here you can have these I’ll make more.” I tell Scarlett handing her my plate. “Are you sure?” She asks. “Yes penguin I’m sure.” I say kissing her head and I go upstairs to get Kai. “Hey little dude.” I say in a soft voice as I enter his room. “I get him changed and in a clean onesie that says ‘I love my moms’ I thought it was cute. “Danny feet on the floor please.” Scarlett tells him as he rests his feet on the table. “But the Black Widow does it.” He whines. “Danny you heard your mother feet on the floor.” I say. “Kai’s on my side.” He says. “How do you know that?” I ask. “I’m his big brother I know everything.” Danny smiles and takes his feet off the table and onto the floor. “I’m working on it little dude.” I say as I get Kai a bottle as Wyatt and Emma come walking in it kinda creeps me out how they do everything together. Then again I remember Hunter always being around Scarlett when we were kids so maybe it’s a twin thing. “We’re just missing one.” Danny says sadly. “She’ll be back in a few days for Hannuka and Chrismas.” Scarlett says knowing he misses his big sister those two used to be attached at the hip. “You think so?” He asks. “I know so.” Scarlett says. “And Grandma Laura will be joining us this year.” I add. “Really?” He asks. “Really Scarlett will you take Kai I’m going to check on Elizabeth.” I tell her handing her Kai. I go upstairs and see Elizabeth still in bed. “Hey sweet heart wake up it’s breakfast time.” I say brushing some hair out of her face. “Sweep.” She grumbles that is Scarlett’s kid that’s for sure. “I know but it’s morning and your siblings are downstairs and so is Mommy. We are all just waiting for you princess.” I tell her as I rub her back gently. “Otay.” She agrees holding out her arms making a grabbing motion so I pick her up and we go down stairs. “Is she not feeling well?” Scarlett asks. “She just wanted to sleep in.” I say even though it’s ten am. “I texted Kate and I’m going to do a video call for my meeting at 12.” Scarlett says. “What did you tell her?” I ask. “That I’m spending the day with my family which is true.” She says. “Ok I’m just glad you didn’t say the other thing.” I chuckle putting Elizabeth in her chair next to mine. “FUCK BITCH!!” Emma yells when she drops her fork. “Emma please don’t say that.” Scarlett tells her. “But why?” She asks. “It’s not a nice thing to say.” Danny says. “Bitch.” She says this time pointing to Danny. “Emma no apologize to your brother.” Scarlett scolds and Emma decides to have an attitude and crosses her arms and shakes her head. “Emma Leah Johansson-Mily apologize to your brother.” I say using her full name and she apologizes reluctantly.

A/N
I decided not to have a smut filled chapter. This chapter’s question is would you rather be a character in the last movie you saw or in the last book you read? For me I would want to be Delaney from the scottish bookshop mysteries series by Paige Sheldon that I’ve been reading. Anygays see you in the next one.