Chapter #75

Chapter #75
Scarlett’s POV
When did I get in bed and where is Sam? I think to myself when I wake up. I look at the clock and it’s 3:20 in the morning the only place Sam would be at this hour if not in bed is in the studio. So I get out of bed and walk downstairs to check on her. The red light isn’t on so she isn’t recording. “Hey I’ll be right there!” I hear from the soundbooth when I enter. “It’s just me.” I say. “Oh thank god.” She says walking out of the soundbooth with tearstained eyes. “Honey what’s wrong?” I ask. “I had a nightmare it uh wasn’t pleasant.” She says. “Nightmares aren’t really supposed to be pleasant.” I tell her and she chuckles softly and nods. “I was uh never mind.” She says. “Hey you can tell me.” I tell her. “Do you remember what your Dad told you the night we told your family that we were together?” She asks. “Yeah I do why?” I ask. “That’s what the nightmare was. I fuck I can’t breathe.” She says as she starts to hyperventilate. “Hey I’ve got you. It’s ok it was just a dream we both know you would never do what Marcus did.” I tell her calmly. “It felt so real Scarlett.” She cries. “I’m sure it did Honey but it’s your mind playing tricks on you.” I tell her. “You aren’t him.” I tell her. “I love you so much.” She sobs. “I love you too Honey. I love you too.” I reply easily. “That’s it just breathe.” I tell her as her breathing begins to even out. “Thank you for coming down here.” She says. “I wanted to check on you.” I tell her. “Come on lets get off the floor.” She says. “You want to go back to bed?” I ask. “And have another nightmare no thank you.” She shakes her head. “Sam what were you working on?” I ask when I see her note book open. “Oh I finished ‘Irreplaceable’ do you want to hear it?” She says. “I would love to.” I tell her. “Awesome I’ll que it up.” She says and I head into the soundbooth.

"I know you're staring down”
“Straight down the barrel now”
“Ready to die (ready to die)”
“You don't see the no other way”
“Can't take another day”
“Of being alive”
“I know you hate yourself but that doesn't change”
“What is written down in your DNA”
“'Cause you're one of a kind”
“And you're here by design”
“Someday you'll see it if you stay”
“You're a diamond in the darkness”
“Find purpose in your pain”
“Walk the wire, face your fire”
“Someone will need your strength”
“You're irreplaceable”
“Your days in hell are gonna be your glory”
“You're irreplaceable”
“There's no-one else that can write your story”
“You may not believe it now”
“It's so hard to see just how”
“You matter at all”
“You just wanna disappear”
“Take all you've been building here”
“And just let it fall”
“I know you hate your life but that doesn't change”
“The words that you might write, the lives that you might save”
“You choose how misery's defined”
“So take this song as a sign”
“And make your pain your saving grace”
“You're a diamond in the darkness”
“Find purpose in your pain”
“Walk the wire, face your fire”
“Someone will need your strength”
“You're irreplaceable”
“Your days in hell are gonna be your glory!”
“You're irreplaceable”
“There's no-one else that can write your story!”
“When no-one knows the hell you've been through”
“That doesn't change that there's only one you”
“That every scar, every mark, every bruise”
“Gives you a heart that understands someone's abuse”
“Sometimes life will leave you black and blue”
“So you can learn to stand in someone else's shoes”
“(You're irreplaceable)”
“(Your days in hell) are gonna be your glory”
“You're a diamond in the darkness”
“Find purpose in your pain”
“Walk the wire, face your fire”
“Someone will need your strength”
“You're irreplaceable”
“Your days in hell are gonna be your glory”
“You're irreplaceable”
“There's no-one else that can write your story”
“You're irreplaceable (irreplaceable, irreplaceable)”
“You're irreplaceable”
“There's no-one else that can write your story”

“That was amazing Babe.” I say when she walks into the soundbooth. “Thank you. I’ve been working on it for a while now.” She says. “You should be proud.” I tell her. “I am I’m glad you liked it. What is it?” She asks. “I’ve been hanging out with you too much I just had the biggest urge to post a meme like you.” I say. “Then let’s post shall we.” She grins. “Ok what have you got?” I ask. “Just a whole file.” She says. “Oh can I?” I ask. “Go for it.” She says. “I’vwe got it hold on.”

“Hey Scarlett here posting this

“Hey Scarlett here posting this. Wanda stop lying”
[SacrlettJohansson: That was in fact me]
[ElizabethOlsen: I hate you]
[ScarlerttJohansson: No you don’t]
[ElizabethOlsen: Ok I don’t]
[SamMily: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA]
[SarahJohansson: Why is Mom posting a meme on Ma’s Insta]
[ScarlettJohansson: Shhh go to sleep]
[FlorencePugh: Are they fucking again if so I’m not coming over]
[SamMily: I wish we were]
[ScarlettJohansson: Anytime anywhere my beautiful cinnamon roll]
[FlorencePugh: Your what]
[MelanieSloan: I’m confused too]
[LauraMily: We all are]
[SamMily: WAIT BRITAIN’S COMING]
[FlorencePugh: Sarah invited me New York]
[MelanieSloan: See those nicknames make sense]
[SamMily: So does beautiful cinnamon roll]

“Awe thanks Babe” I say seeing her defend the nickname. “Anytime penguin.” She says leaning down connecting our lips. “OH GOD EW!” Sarah shrieks. “Bedroom?” I ask. “Yep. Hop up penguin.” She says and I jump into her arms. “That’s right get that shit out of my studio ya nasty!” Sarah yells.

A/N
Idk. This chapter’s question is what would you never do again? Watch the movie 47 meters down damn that movie is terrifying. Anygays see you in the next one.