Chapter #42

Chapter #42
Sam's POV
So Sarah has been looking into colleges and I am so proud of her. I went straight into the Marines when I was eighteen and I don't regret that at all. She really wants to go to UMKC (University Missouri Kansas City). They have a great conservatory program for the fine arts and she wouldn't have to live in a dorm. She could stay with Ma so there's no problem there. We are just waiting to see if she got accepted. "What's going on in that brain of yours?" Scarlett asks, caressing my cheek. "I was just thinking about how proud I am of Sarah for going to college and I really hope she gets into UMKC since that's where she wants to go to most and she could stay with Ma so she wouldn't have to live in a dorm if she didn't want to." I voice my thoughts. "I'm sure she'll get in she's extreamly smart." Scarlett says. "That she is. I have got to get up and go to the studio and record." I tell her and she nods. "Is this for The Reign's album or my album?" She asks. "The Reign's do you want to come?" I ask. "Sure I'll be there after I take care of the kids." She tells me. "Ok." I tell her as I give her a kiss before getting up putting on some pants and a hoodie and heading downstairs. Today I am recording 'Don't Deserve It'. "Good morning sweetie." I say to Sarah seeing her already in the soundbooth then Danny comes running out of the soundbooth I didn't see him. "Well good morning to you too buddy." I say giving him a hug. "So did you guys eat yet?" I ask. "Yeah we had cereal." Danny tells me. "Good at least you have something in your tummy." I tell him. "Are you singing today?" He asks. "Yes I am so if you could go into the soundbooth with your sister that would be great." I tell him. "Don't you want to say goodmorning to Emma and Wyatt?" He asks. "Yes I do, I didn't know they were here." I say entering the soundbooth seeing the two toddlers playing with building blocks. "Good morning lovelies." I say before hearing a screaming and panicked Scarlett. "SAM!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME THROUGH THE MONITOR GET UP HERE NOW!!" She yells. "You guys stay here lock the door behind me." I tell them and Sarah is clearly trying to hide her panic. I run up the stairs and jump over the baby gate at the top of the stairs to find Scarlett in the hallway crying she's got Elizabeth on her hip and Kai in her other arm. "What happened? What's wrong?" I ask panic coursing through my body. "The twins are missing. I know they can walk but they can't get over that baby gate. And their window is open." She cries. "Honey the twins are in the studio with Sarah and Danny." I tell her, taking Elizabeth who was reaching for me. "Oh thank god. So did you open the window and take these?" She asks, holding out two polaroid pictures of the twins asleep and my blood runs cold. "Honey my polaroid camera is broken." I tell her. "Someone was in our house?" She asks as she begins to shake. "Oh my god Sam what if they are still here." She says. "Ok I'm taking you to the studio and you guys can lock the door while I check." I tell her. When we get to the door of the studio I text Sarah to let us in and she does. "Sarah, take your sister. I have to check something, lock the studio door, then go into the soundbooth and lock that door as well." I tell them and they nod. I run upstairs to Scarlett and I's bed room and go to the safe to get my gun and I begin to search the house but no one who shouldn't be here is so I unload the gun and put it back in the safe and make sure to lock the safe I close the window in the twins room and text Scarlett that it's all clear. I collapse onto the couch and hold my head in my hands. Someone was in my home! In my kids room! They took pictures of them! "Babe, should we make a police report?" I hear Scarlett's voice ask. "Yes, where are the kids?" I ask. "In the soundbooth. This can't be happening again. Sam, they were in our home! They took pictures of our kids! They could have hurt them!" She yells. "Thankfully they didn't but you guys aren't staying here till this is resolved. I'm booking you a hotel and you are taking my gun with you just keep it in the hotel room safe." I tell her. "You aren't coming?" She asks. "No it needs to look like we still live here, maybe I can lure them in." I tell her. "Sam, that's dangerous." She tells me. "What other choice do I have! Like you said they were in our home they took pictures of our children!" I shout. After Scarlett and I compose ourselves we call the police and file a report and Scarlett convinces me to go with them to the hotel. "I think we should move." I say. "I agree." Scarlett says.

Scarlett's POV
We get to the hotel where we have two adjoined rooms and Sam brings the portable grips for the babies and Danny and the twins will be sharing a bed. "You should post a meme to make it seem that everything is ok because I don't want this getting out." I tell Sam. "I think I know the perfect one." She says.

"Hehehe"[@RachelWise: Natasha don't slouch][@ScarlettJohsnsson: I'm not slouching I don't slouch][@SarahJohansson: Ha][@SamMily: RACHEL FUCKING WISE COMMENTED ON MY POST!][@ScarlettJohansson: I think Sam is about to explode and not in the good way...

"Hehehe"
[@RachelWise: Natasha don't slouch]
[@ScarlettJohsnsson: I'm not slouching I don't slouch]
[@SarahJohansson: Ha]
[@SamMily: RACHEL FUCKING WISE COMMENTED ON MY POST!]
[@ScarlettJohansson: I think Sam is about to explode and not in the good way]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Ew]

A/N
Drama. This chapter's question is what podcast are you enjoying right now? Mine is Crime Junkie it's a true crime podcast that I listen to. Anygays see you in the next one.