Chapter #79

Chapter #79
Scarlett’s POV
“Hey Babe, how tired are you exactly?” I ask with nothing but a sheet covering me. “Not too tired to fuck you if that’s what you are asking.”She says taking off my shirt. “Is the door closed all the way?” I ask. “Yeah but I’ll lock it.” She says. She locks the door and makes quick work of taking off the rest of her clothes. “Fuck.” I breathe. “Like what you see?” She mocks. “Yes Daddy.” I say. “Turn and show Daddy that pretty ass.” She orders and I do as I am told and her arms wrap around me and I moan at the feeling of her cock pressing up against my ass. She starts to tease me by running her dick through my folds as she kisses my neck. “Fuck me please Daddy.” I beg. “As you wish Babygirl.” She growls as she inserts herself into my dripping core. “Oh fuck Daddy just like that.” I moan reaching behind me to grab the back of her neck to keep her close. “Harder Daddy.” I moan out and she starts thrusting her hips at a brutal pace. “Fuck I’m so close.” I moan and she pulls out. “Daddy I was so AH FUCK!” I yell when she starts making cricyles around my clit. “I’m gonna fuck!” I moan. “Cum for me Babygirl cum for Daddy.” She husks and I cum all over her hand. “Agh shit!” She moans when I turn in her arms and start to stroak her dick. “Fuck mmh shit.” She moans as she kisses my neck no doubt leaving marks. “On your back Babygirl.” She orders and I lay down she gets on her knees and spreads my legs and wastes no time attaching her mouth to my clit sucking and making figure eights with her tougne. “Fuck Daddy just like that don’t stop fuck!” I moan as my hand goes into her hair. “Fuck Babygirl you taste so good.” She praises. “Fuck me Daddy.” I breathe. “You want to test out how much this bed can take?” She smirks. “Yes now please fuck me.” I beg and she inserts her full length without warning letting out a gutteral moan. “Shit Babygirl.” She moans. “Harder Daddy! YES YES YES!!” I scream. “I need to cum Babygirl.” She says against my lips. “Fill me up Daddy.” I husk. “Ah fuck!” She moans as she cums which makes me cum again. “Sam I want to try something.” I say nervously. “What is it Baby?” She asks. “I want to handcuff you.” I tell her. “That’s hot. Where do you want me?” She says. “Middle of the bed arms by the headboard.” I tell her and she does and I get the handcuffs from the drawer and hand cuff her to the headboard. “Safe word?” I ask. “Uh red.” She says. “Red got it.” I say crawling up the bed taking her dick into my mouth. “Ooh fuck.” She moans bucking her hips up making me gag as she hits the back of my throat. I start to bob my head faster and pump with my hand and a string of cuss words and pornagrafic moans leave her mouth. “Fuck Babygirl I’m gonna cum.” She breathes and I nod the best I can giving her the green light and she cums into my mouth. “Mmmh you taste so good Daddy.” I rasp as I crawl up her body and connect our lips and she moans at the taste of herself on my lips. “I want to ride you Daddy.” I tell her. “Oh fuck please do.” She breathes and I lower myself on her. “Fuck.” “Shit.” We moan at the same time and I start to bounce my hips and her jaw drops open as she just continues to moan and cuss. “Fuck Daddy I’m gonna cum.” I moan. “Cum on Daddy’s cock Babygirl.” She orders and the knot in my stomach snaps. “Fuck Babygirl I need to cum.” She moans. “Cum Daddy.” I say before attaching my lips around one of her nipples rolling the other between my fingers. “FUCK BABYGIRL!” She moans as she cums again I don’t slow down my movements as I ride her like there’s no tomorrow. “Oh fuck I’m gonna cum again.” I moan as I start to get very sensitive. “Do it Babygirl cum for me.” She says and I do and so does she. I collapse on her chest and reach up to undo the handcuffs. “That was hot we should do it more often.” Sam says pointing to the handcuffs. “You do look good tied up and under my control.” I smirk. “We really should take a bath and clean the sheets.” She says. “I agree.” I say getting off her with a wince due to being sensitive. “You ok?” She asks. “Just a little sensitive.” I tell her honestly. “I’ll run you a bath.” She tells. After she gets the bath ready I insist that she cuddles with me in the bath which she does. She helps me gently get clean before helping me out of the tub. She gives me a pair of mysilk night gowns and she puts on some boxers wears and a sports bra before changing the sheets. “Ok now I’m tired.” I chuckle. “Me too let’s get some sleep.” She says.

When I wake up Sam still has her arm around me but is scrolling through her folder of memes no doubt trying to decide what to post. “Morning penguin. How are you feeling?” She asks looking over at me. “Really good. Surprisingly I can still feel my legs.” I tell her. “Well I did give you a massage in the bath last night so that might have helped or your body is getting used to getting fucked into oblivion.” She chuckles at that last bit. “It was probably the massage.” I say. “So what are you looking at?” I ask. “Trying to pick what I’m going to post.” She says. “I was thinking this one.” She says showing me the meme. “That’s kinda funny.” I say. “Ok then I’ll post it.” She says as her hand that is wrapped around me rubs my back.

“Nah that’s just how Scarlett sits”[SarahJohansson: Facts][ScarlettJohansson: It’s comfy][ElizabethOlsen: And true][MelanieSloan: You put your feet on the table][SamMily: Not all the time]

[SarahJohansson: Facts]
[ScarlettJohansson: It’s comfy]
[ElizabethOlsen: And true]
[MelanieSloan: You put your feet on the table]
[SamMily: Not all the time]

“Sam do you mind if I borrow the studio I have a song idea I would like to work on?” I ask. “You don’t have to ask Baby of course you can.” She says. “Thanks Babe.” I say giving her a quick kiss before heading down to the studio.

Sam’s POV
A little after Scarlett went to the studio I went to the kitchen to get some cereal and go back to bed because I am feeling lazy today and Ma still has the littles and Danny is hanging out with Sarah as they do their own thing. I’m eating my cereal and scrolling through my phone when I get a text from Scarlett.
Penguin
Scarlett: What are you doing?
Me: Laying in bed.
Scarlett: Mmm… Just laying in bed? Nothing else?
Me: I’m eating cereal.
Scarlett: Haha nice
Scarlett: What would you do if I was in bed next to you?
Me: Eat my cereal
Scarlett: Lol I mean if the cereal wasn’t there
Me: Then I’d get out of bed and go get cereal

A/N
Ha the text thread was found by Chris. This chapter’s question is would you describe yourself more as ambitious or content? I would say I’m pretty content. Anygays see you in the next one.