Chapter #17

Chapter #17
Sam’s POV

“God you are beautiful.” I groan as I kiss down Scarlett’s neck. “What are you doing?” Scarlett asks as I pull away. “I’m going to need this unless you  want more kids.” I tell her. “Good point.” She nods. “Now tell me what you want, Babygirl.” I rasp. “I want to ride you Daddy.” She husks, flipping us over. “Oh fuck Daddy!” She moans as lowers herself on me. “You feel so good on Daddy’s cock Babygirl.” I rasp as she starts to grind her hips. I grab her hips and start to thrust my hips and we both let out a pornagrafic moan. “Just like that Babygirl.” I praise. “Fuck! Daddy!” She screams as her body shakes and she collapses onto my chest. Somehow she knows I didn’t cum without me telling her so she kisses her way down my body taking the  condom off and throwing it in the trash without breaking eye contact. “Oh shit!” I groan as she wraps her lips around the tip before taking in my full length gagging a little which only sends more waves of pleasure through me. My hand flies to her hair. “Fuck that’s it Babygirl you take Daddy’s cock like a good girl. Fuck!” I moan. “Shit! Fuck I’m gonna cum! Are you going to take it like a good girl for Daddy?” I groan and she nods the best she can before I cum and she swallows all but what dribbled down her chin. “Come here.” I breathe out pulling her up gently for a kiss and I moan at the taste of myself on her lips. “That was amazing.” She breathes. “Yeah it was.” I say out of breath. “Someone is calling you.” She says.
“Hey big bro.” I answer out of breath.
“Are you two done? I'm in the studio. We are supposed to be recording some songs today.” He grumbles.
“I wouldn’t have answered the phone if we were still having sex dumbass.” I tell him.
“Then get your horny ass down here.” He says.
“I’ll be there in twenty minutes ok.” I tell him. 
“Ok see you in twenty no more.” He says.
“Yes big bro.” I say hanging up.
“Benny’s in the studio.” I laugh. “Oh my god. You should get dressed and head down there.” Scarlett tells me. “Let me draw you a bath first. Aftercare is very important.” I say standing up and then picking her up bridal style. “You know I can do it myself right?” She smiles. “I know but I like taking care of you. You know that.” I tell her, setting her on the bathroom counter. “I love you.” She says pulling me in for a kiss. “I love you too.” I say against her lips. After the bath is ready I give Scarlett her phone so if she needs me she can just call.

“Ok Benny I’m here I had to take care of my wife.” I say entering the studio. “Take care of her? Is she ok?” He asks. “Aftercare Benny. It’s very important.” I say. “Oh that kind of care. I did that for Tina.” He says with a frown. “Come on, let's record some music. What are we recording today?” I ask. “‘A Little Bit Yours’. And ‘Robin Hood’.” He tells me. “Ok let’s start with ‘Robin Hood’.” I say. “Ok let’s do this.” He says.

“Could have been my happy ever after”
“Living like we're in a fairy tale”
“But you and me were more like a disaster”
“I should have known”
“Intoxicated by your reputation”
“I can see the mischief in your eyes”
“Trusted you despite my reservations”
“Now I'm alone”
“I was so rich”
“With all this love”
“You wanted it”
“And I was so dumb”
“I let you in”
“When I should have run”
“Now all that's left”
“Is something numb”
“I gave you all I had to lose”
“My skin, my soul, my finest jewels”
“You stole it all for someone new and then”
“You gave away the best of me”
“My sins, my sweetest ecstasy”
“To someone worth much less than me”
“Yeah, you're my Robin Hood”
“Everybody says that you're so great, yeah”
“Walk around like you deserve that gold”
“But what would happen if they knew the place that”
“You got it from?”
“I guess that I was just another victim”
“Someone that you thought that you could play”
“I had a feeling and I should have listened”
“Now there's no us”
“I was so rich”
“With all this love”
“You wanted it”
“And I was so dumb”
“I let you in”
“When I should have run”
“Now all that's left”
“Is something numb”
“I gave you all I had to lose”
“My skin, my soul, my finest jewels”
“You stole it all for someone new, and then”
“You gave away the best of me”
“My sins, my sweetest ecstasy”
“To someone worth much less than me”
“Yeah, you're my Robin Hood”
“So alone”
“So alone”
“So alone”
“So alone”
“I gave you all I had to lose”
“My skin, my soul, my finest jewels”
“You stole it all for someone new, and then”
“You gave away the best of me”
“My sins, my sweetest ecstasy”
“To someone worth much less than me”
“Yeah, you're my Robin Hood”