Chapter #50

Chapter #50
Scarlett’s POV
I wake up to the sounds of what sounds like whimpers coming from Sam. “Sam? Honey. Sam.” I say turning on the lamp on my nightstand seeing Sam covered in sweat and her eyes are moving rapidly behind her eyelids. “Dad please.” She whimpers. “Sam, wake up! It’s just a memory!” I shout. “No Dad, please! STOP!” She screams, throwing her arms up as if to protect herself. “SAM WAKE UP!!” I scream as I shake her and her body jolts up and her eyes shoot open. I don’t think she even noticed my pressince she just gets out of bed and  leaves the room I grab the monitor and follow her down the stairs and into the basement/studio. “Sam?” I call out. “Huh!” She jumps at the sound of my voice. “Babe, it's just me. It’s just Scarlett.” I say holding my hands up to show I’m not a threat. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump.” She apologizes and I shake my head. “Honey, you don’t have to apologize. I just want to make sure you are ok.” I tell her, taking a small step towards her. “I will be. I just need to write or record a song.” She says sincerely. “Can I watch? I love seeing you record or write your songs.” I tell her. “Yeah I would like that.” She says holding out her hand which I easily take. After about and hour or two  she stands from her seat and goes makes sure the recording equipment is on before going to the mic and puts on her headset I go into the soundbooth knowing I’m probably going to cry.

“When did I become so numb?”
“When did I lose myself?”
“All the words that leave my tongue”
“Feel like they came from someone else”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where are my feelings?”
“I no longer feel things”
“I know I should”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where is the real me?”
“I'm lost and it kills me”
“Inside”
“I'm paralyzed”
“When did I become so cold?”
“When did I become ashamed? (Oh)”
“Where's the person that I know?”
“They must have left”
“With all my faith”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where are my feelings?”
“I no longer feel things”
“I know I should”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where is the real me?”
“I'm lost and it kills me”
“Inside”
“I'm paralyzed”
“I'm paralyzed, I'm scared to live, but I'm scared to die”
“And if life is pain, then I buried mine”
“A long time ago, but it's still alive”
“And it's taking over me, where am I?”
“I wanna feel something, I'm numb inside”
“But I don't feel nothing, I wonder why”
“I'm in the race of life and time passed by”
“Look, I sit back and I watch it”
“Hands in my pockets”
“Waves come crashing over me but I just watch 'em”
“I just watch 'em”
“I'm underwater but I feel like I'm on top of it”
“I'm at the bottom and I don't know what the problem is”
“I'm in a box, but I'm the one who locked me in”
“Suffocating and I'm running out of oxygen”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where are my feelings?”
“I no longer feel things”
“I know I should”
“I'm paralyzed”
“Where is the real me?”
“I'm lost and it kills me, inside”
“I'm paralyzed (yeah, I'm just so paralyzed)”
“Where are my feelings? (Yeah, I'm just so paralyzed)”
“I no longer feel things (I have no feelings)”
“I know I should (oh, how come I'm not moving)”
“(Why are you not moving?)”
“I'm paralyzed (hey, yeah)”
“Where is the real me? (Where is the real me? Where is the real me?)”
“I'm lost and it kills me, inside (I'm paralyzed, I'm paralyzed)”
“I'm paralyzed (I'm paralyzed)”

I was right about me crying. “That was really good.” I tell her as I wipe away the last few tears rolling down my cheeks. “Thank you.” She says sitting on the chair next to me. “Can I have a hug?” She asks. “You don’t have to ask.” I tell her, moving over to only be pulled into her lap and she wraps her arms around me and buries her head into me. “Thank you for waking me.” She tells me. “You don’t have to thank me.” I tell her. “You always say that.” She chuckles. “And I always mean it.” I tell her as I curl further into her. “Wanna post a meme?” Sam asks. “There goes our beautiful moment.” I groan. “Is that a yes it will make you feel better.”  She says. “Fine, what have you got?” I ask. “I was thinking about this.” She says, showing me the meme. “Why Sam why?” I whine. “Judging by your reaction this is it. And just have to write a caption and done.”

“Scarlett when there’s a spider”[@ElizabethOlsen: Ha true][@ScarlettJohansson: I mean it’s not wrong][@SamMily: I know

[@ElizabethOlsen: Ha true]
[@ScarlettJohansson: I mean it’s not wrong]
[@SamMily: I know. If you image that pipe is me then you know what happened two days ago]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Oh my god Scarlett you didn’t]
[@ScarlettJohansson: It was a big spider]
[@SamMily: In this house I am the spooder killer according to Danny]
[@ElizabethOlsen: He’s adorable]
[@SamMily: Yes we have adorable children they get it from Scarlett]
[@ScarlettJohansson: And you Babe]
[@SamMily: Le gasp I am not adorable]
[@LauraMily: You are adorable]
[@SamMily: Moooooooooooooom]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Sam is moping]

“Sam Honey it’s not that bad to be adorable.” I say. “You’re right I guess that makes me a triple threat. I'm hot, I can sing and I’m adorable.” She smiles. “Yes you are.” Is all I say before the studio door opens revealing a tired but panicked Danny. Sam and I jump up and run over to him. “Hey baby what’s wrong?” I ask. “I had a bad dream and I couldn’t find you guys.” He sniffles. “Oh Danny I’m sorry. But hey we are here now so you don’t have to worry.” Sam says and he nods and hugs his Mama. “Can we go to the zoo?” He asks. “I don’t know uh Scarlett you up for a day at the zoo later?” Sam asks. “Of course and since Sarah is home for the weekend it’s a family day.” I say and Danny’s face lights up at the mention of his big sister. “Then it’s settled, we will go to the zoo.” Sam says.

A/N
Get ready for the zoo people. This chapter’s song was recommended by @nienwrites.  This chapter’s question is what quality do you respect most in people? For me it’s honesty. Anygays see you in the next one.