Chapter #55

Chapter #55
Scarlett’s POV
“Up.” She says tapping my thighs so I jump up and wrap my legs around her waist and she holds me up by my thighs before my back is against the wall. She menovers herself so she can get her belt undone and she’s not wearing boxers. “Wait, double check the recording equipment. I don't want to record us again.” I tell her and she nods before placing me back on my feet but trips onto her back since her pants were around her ankles. “I can see from here the equipment is not recording.” She says looking back at me. “Good.” I rasp, taking my shorts and underwear off and straddle her lap. “Fuck Babygirl.” She moans as I grind down on her. “Fuck Daddy.” I moan as she bottoms out then flips us over so I’m on my back and she kicks her pants off. “Shit Babygirl you feel so good around Daddy’s cock.” She praises as she kisses down my neck and slowly rolls her hips. “Please Daddy.” I beg. “What do you want, Babygirl?” She husks in my ear. “Fuck me hard Daddy.” I moan and she speeds up her movements and all that can be heard is the sound of our hips slapping against each other and my well very loud and lewd moans. “Agh fuck Babygirl I need to cum!” Sam moans. “Me too Daddy!” I scream. “Cum Babygirl.” Sam rasps. “YES! FUCK!!” I scream as I hit my orgasam. “OH FUCK BABYGIRL!!” Sam yells as she coats my walls. “Happy early birthday.” She chuckles. “Our birthday isn’t till next weekend.” I chuckle. “Eh come on I’ll draw you a bath.” Sam says.

Sam’s POV
I pick up Scarlett and carry her upstairs to our room and into the bathroom and I set her on the counter as I turn on the faucet filling up the bathtub. “How about we order chinese for dinner?” Scarlett asks. “That sounds good to me.” I tell her as I add some bath salts to help with sore muscles. After the bath is ready and Scarlett and I just talk about random things I pick her up and put her in the tub. “I’ll be back. I'm going to get our phones and clothes from the studio.” I tell her, giving her a kiss on the temple. “Ok don’t be too long.” She says as she relaxes in the bath.
Two days later.
“You ready Babe?” Scarlett asks as I get ready to go out on stage. “Yes I’m ready. You ready Benny?” I ask. “As ready as I will be.” He says.  And we walk out on stage and I pick up my guitar before going to the mic. “HELLO L.A HOW ARE WE DOING TONIGHT!” I call out and there are a bunch of cheers. We are an hour into the concert when a fan gets on stage. “I’LL HAVE YOUR BABIES!!” She screams at me as security takes her away. “Sorry about that, everyone.” I say I look over  to where Scarlett is and she is eyeing the woman like she’s going to kill her. “Scarlett can you come here please just sit here please.” I say pointing to the stool I was just sitting on and she comes out and the crowd erupts in cheers for her. “Sam what is this?” She asks and I just smile at her. “Everyone, this song is dedicated to my beautiful wife Scarlett. This is ‘Iris’ Scarlett, this is for you.” I say into the mic and the crowd ‘aws’.

“And I'd give up forever to touch you”
“'Cause I know that you feel me somehow”
“You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be”
“And I don't want to go home right now”
“And all I can taste is this moment”
“And all I can breathe is your life”
“And sooner or later, it's over”
“I just don't wanna miss you tonight”
“And I don't want the world to see me”
“'Cause I don't think that they'd understand”
“When everything's made to be broken”
“I just want you to know who I am”
“And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming”
“Or the moment of truth in your lies”
“When everything feels like the movies”
“Yeah, you bleed just to know, you're alive”
“And I don't want the world to see me”
“'Cause I don't think that they'd understand”
“When everything's made to be broken”
“I just want you to know who I am”
“And I don't want the world to see me”
“'Cause I don't think that they'd understand”
“When everything's made to be broken”
“I just want you to know who I am”
“And I don't want the world to see me”
“'Cause I don't think that they'd understand”
“When everything's made to be broken”
“I just want you to know who I am”