Chapter #109

Chapter #109
Jack’s POV
Dad called last night and told me that Laura said yes and that Sam will be picking me up from the airport. She's going to be my big sister soon. When I exit my gate I know exactly where she is due to her height and all the paps. No, I have severe social anxiety. Oh shit I think I’m going to have a panic attack. Sam sees me and pushes her way through the paparazzi.
Sam’s POV
I get to the airport and am swarmed by paps. Pa told me Jack has severe social anxiety and this isn’t going to help. I see him clutch at his shirt and he is just doing his best to stand. “Move out of my way!” I yell at the paps and push my way through. “STAND BACK!” I scream. “Hey Jack it’s Sam I’m gonna get you out of here.” I tell him and he is a slim man so I am able to pick him up and run him out the side door to my truck. “But my bags. I brought gifts for you guys.” He says. “Does the tag say Jack MacLean?” I ask and he nods. “Ok you stay here with Bently he won’t let the paps near you.” I tell him, handing him Bently’s leash. “Thank you Sam.” He says as his breathing goes back to normal. “Of course. You are my little brother and I won’t let anyone hurt you.” I tell him before walking back inside I quickly find his bags and take them to the truck and find him in the passenger seat with Bently licking his face relentlessly  and Jack is just laughing. “He likes you.” I say as I get behind the wheel. “He’s such a sweetheart.” Jack says. “Hey Sam, did you mean to call me your little brother?” Jack asks when we get on the road. “It slipped out but yes I meant it. You are not my brother legally yet but you are my brother. I'm big on family.” I say and he can’t help but smile. “I’ve always wanted an older sibling and now I’m going to have two. Ma talks about you and Benji and the grandkids whenever she can.” Jack says. “They want to go to the court house tomorrow. Did they tell you that?” I ask. “Yeah Dad told me that last night. You have no idea what it means to him that you call him Pa.” Jack tells me. “Holy shit! This is your house?” Jack says in awe. “I’m a famous musician and my wife is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood and we have six kids and number seven on the way.” I tell him. “Wow. I have a confession on your last tour when you came to Kansas City I went I’m a fan.” He says shyly. “Well now you are family. Would you like to see the studio after you get settled. Karsten left this morning for work so you don’t have to sleep on the couch. Come on, you have a brother, sister in law and nieces and nephews to meet.” I tell him and his smile gets impossibly bigger. After a few hours of everyone just getting to know each other it’s time for me to record but I’m going to post a meme first.

“Scarlett’s legs were wrapped around my waist”[ScarlettJohansson: Because I married bigfoot][SarahJohansson:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣][SamMily: I am tall][ScarlettJohansson: I’m 5,3 and you are 6,2 of course I had to jump up to kiss you][SamMily: But you love ...

[ScarlettJohansson: Because I married bigfoot]
[SarahJohansson:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣]
[SamMily: I am tall]
[ScarlettJohansson: I’m 5,3 and you are 6,2 of course I had to jump up to kiss you]
[SamMily: But you love me]
[ScarlettJohansson: Of course I do you are my Beautiful Cinnamon Roll]
[MikeMacLean: Your what?]
[LauraMily: We don’t know]

“Hey I’m going to go record who wants to join?” I ask. “I’d love to see my daughter in action.” Pa says and I tear up a little. I finally have the father I’ve dreamed of. “You know I’m coming since we are both singing.” Scarlett says. “And I already did the instrumentals. I'm going to stay up here with my nieces and nephews.” Benny says. “Can I join?” Jack asks shyly. “Of course there is plenty of room.” Scarlett says and I nod. We all get to the studio. Jack and Pa are in shock at how big it is; it takes up the whole basement. “Ok you ready Baby?” I ask as we put on the headsets. “With you always.” She smiles and I lean down to give her a quick kiss. “Ok count us down Baby.” I say. “Three two one.” She counts down.

“Turn my vocals up, alright”
“I wrote this song as a message for help”
“On behalf of anybody findin' they self”
“I wrote this letter to numb your pain”
“'Cause everyday I wake up, I'm feelin' the same”
“I got issues just like you got issues”
“I been hurt, I seen the scar tissue”
“If I showed you, would you run away?”
“Do I gotta hide 'em for you to wanna stay?”
“Do I, even need you? Should I leave you?”
“Do I, gotta be you, just to please you?”
“Do I, say I'm all good, when I bleed you”
“Through my, heart? Quit tearin' mine apart”
“I shout, I swear, I get angry, I get scared”
“I fall, I break, I mess up, I make mistakes”
“But if you can't take me at my worst”
“You don't deserve me at my best”
“Got to keep it goin', got to keep my head up, uh”
“I got to keep it goin', got to keep my head up”
“'Cause life is about, aight check this out, look”
“Life is about makin' mistakes”
“It's also about tryna be great (right)”
“Do not let failure scare you away”
“I know you fed up, you fall, get up”
“It's all in us, I can speak about 'cause I did it (true)”
“Ladies and gentlemen, here's the exhibit”
“It's my life, look a little closer, you could see the highlight”
“Gold ain't always golden but I told 'em”
“Look at all the years I've been waitin' for a moment”
“Shed a lot of tears just to smile in the mornin'”
“Tell me could you love me? Tell me could you love me?”
“Tell me could you love me if I told you why?”
“I shout, I swear, I get angry, I get scared”
“I fall, I break, I mess up, I make mistakes”
“But if you can't take me at my worst”
“You don't deserve me at my best”
“This song's for anybody, yeah”
“Who feels like I did, never the cool kid”
“This song's for anybody”
“Who fought their way through, always remain true”
“This song's for anybody”
“The one's who tryin' to get it, the one's who dream it and live it”
“This song's for anybody”
“This song, this song, this song, this song, this song, this song”
“Ohh, I shout, I swear, I get angry, I get scared”
“I fall, I break, I mess up, I make mistakes”
“But if you can't take me at my worst”
“You don't deserve me at my best”
“Got to keep it goin', got to keep my head up, uh”
“I got to keep it goin', got to keep my head up”
“'Cause life is about”

When I sing the lyric ‘I’ve seen the scar tissue’ Scarlett’s fingers trace my scars unconsciously. Something she does to tell me that she loves me and my scars. “I love you.” Scarlett says resting her head against my chest. “I love you too, Penguin.”

A/N
Ah, we met Jack. There isn’t a question in this chapter. Anygays see you in the next one.