Chapter #27

Chapter #27
Sam’s POV
“Scarlett’s not coming back to set today she’s throwing up. And needs rest.” I tell the director. “Oh is that what the noises were?” They say clueless. “Uh yeah.” I say. Florence comes to me as I make my way back to the trailer. “Throwing up doesn’t make a trailer rock.” Flo laughs. “Shut up.” I blush. “Is that crying?” Flo asks as we get closer to the trailer and there is in fact crying coming from inside. “I’ve got her.” I tell her. “I know you do. You are a good wife.” Flo complements. “Thanks Flo.” I say before heading into the trailer locking the door behind me. “Baby. Hey look at me, what's wrong?” I ask laying next to Scarlett who is crying into a pillow. “I’m an old hag.” She cries curling into me. “You are not an old hag. You are young and beautiful. You are a fucking goddess.” I tell her honestly. “Plus I’m an hour older than you so if you are an old hag so am I.” I tell her as I run my hand through her hair. “You are not an old hag.” She says. “Neither are you. You are an actress, director, artist, and fucking model I’ve got the pictures to prove it.” I say. “Hunter is a model too.” She says. “He’s also a shrimp dick asshole.” I tell her and she glares at me. “That’s my brother you are talking about.” She says. “And he made the woman I love, the mother of my children, cry and feel bad about herself. Look Baby body image issues are real. Hell I used to hate my body till a certain someone told me that no matter how I look they always think I’m perfect the way I am. You know who that person was?” I say. “Me.” She says. “Yeah. It’s ok and normal to not like the way you look sometimes but don’t let what your little brother said make you not like the way you look. Honey, you are beautiful.” I tell her as I continue to hold her and run my hand through her hair, something I know comforts her. I notice that she is starting to fall asleep still crying but not as much. After I know she is fully asleep I get out of bed and put a pillow in my place and go outside of the trailer and call Hunter.
“Hey Sam how…” He starts.
“What the actual fuck is wrong with you?” I say trying not to yell.
“Whoa what’s got you so upset?” He asks.
“One you really are just a stereotype dumb blonde if you really don’t know why I’m angry.” I tell him.
“One fuck you. Two if it’s about the comment I don’t know why you are mad it wasn’t for you.” He says.
“No just directed at the goddess of a woman that is my WIFE you bastard!” I yell and people start looking at me.
“It’s not that big of a deal! God you are just like your dad quick to anger!” He spits.
“LISTEN UP YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!! I AM NOTHING LIKE MARKUS!! AND I JUST HELD SCARLETT AS SHE CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING COMMENT!!” I yell.
“Scarlett cried herself to sleep because of what I said?” He asks his voice full of regret.
“Yes. Because you are a petty asshole! Goodnight.” I say hanging up. I go back into the trailer and Scarlett is sitting on the edge of the bed and she doesn’t look happy. “Did you really just call my brother?” She asks yeah. “Yes.” I tell her. “Thank you for standing up for me.” She says. “I will always stand up for you. I’m on your side no matter what.” I say as I sit next to her. “Fuck. These damn hormones are making me cry.” She says, wiping her eyes. “I love you Baby.” I tell her as I wrap my arms around her. “I love you too.” She says. “Come on let’s get some sleep.” She says. “But it’s only five.” I say. “And I am growing a human.” She quips. “Fair point.” I chuckle so we lay down and I guess I was more tired than I thought because I fell asleep pretty quickly.

A/N
Protective Sam. This chapter’s question is what is a language you would like to learn? Mine is German. Anygays see you in the next one.