Chapter #62

Chapter #62
Liz’s POV
“Hey Baby have you checked Instagram?” Robbie asks me. “No I’ve been too busy with our nieces and nephews.” I smile at the kids playing in the living room. “You probably should Sam made a post.” Robbie says. “Oh lord help us.” I mutter as I pull out my phone.

“Don’t mess with Wanda”[ElizabethOlsen: What is wrong with you][SamMily: You want a list][ScarlettJohansson: Sam please don’t give everyone secondhand PTSD][SamMily: Hehehehehehehehehehehehhehe][SarahJohansson: Why is Ma cackling in the kitchen]

[ElizabethOlsen: What is wrong with you]
[SamMily: You want a list]
[ScarlettJohansson: Sam please don’t give everyone secondhand PTSD]
[SamMily: Hehehehehehehehehehehehhehe]
[SarahJohansson: Why is Ma cackling in the kitchen]

Sam’s POV
I had to go with Scarlett today to apologize to her staff for my messages which I actually wanted to do I feltl so bad about it. Although her office is private and I’ve always wanted to have sex in an office and the home office doen’t count I really just want to. “Hey what’s going on in that head of yours rockstar?” Scarlett asks breaking me from my thoughts. “Hhm nothing really.” I say. “Well it must be something because I’ve been calling your name for the past five minutes.” She says. “I just want to bend you over that desk.” I blurt. “I uh wouldn’t object to that, but these walls aren’t soundproof.” She says. “Remember how I help build the interior and shit for the Outset office?” I ask with a smirk. “You didn’t.” She smiles. “Yes I did.” I reply.

Scarlett’s POV
“You soundproofed my office?” I ask with a smirk. “Yes I did. Remind me why we’re still talking Babygirl?” She purrs I stand from my chair and walk over to her and straddle her lap. “Fuck.” Sam moans as I grind on her. “Fuck these have to go.” She says undoing her belt I get up just enough for her to slip her pants off. Then she slides her hand into my pants teasing my clit through my lace thong. “Mmm fuck please don’t tease Daddy.” I beg and she pulls her hand out. “Sam.” I whine. “That’s not my name Babygirl and I believe I told you I was going to bend you over that desk.” She growls as she picks me up and walks over to the desk before putting me down. “Turn.” She orders and I do what she says and her arms wrap around me from behind and she slides her hand back into my pants this time she puts her hand under my thong and begins rubbing circles around my clit. “Oh fuck Babygirl you are so wet for me. Take off your pants.” She says into my ear and again I do as I’m told. “Shit!” I moan as she inserts one finger into my aching core and pumps in and out. “Fuck don’t stop!” I yell and she adds another finger. “Yes fuck Daddy!” I moan. “Such a good girl for Daddy.” She praises. “Mmm fuck! YES!” I scream as I cum all over her fingers. She pulls them out and lets out a hum as she sucks them clean. “Bend over Babygirl.” She husks. “OH FUCK!” I yell as she bottoms out. “That’s it Babygirl bounce that pussy on Daddy’s cock.” She moans as I move my hips. “Fuck Sam!” I scream and she bends down wrapping her right arm around me she grabs my hand left hand in hers and pounds the life out of me. “God you feel so good.” She groans in my ear as she kisses up my jaw and I turn my head to connect our lips in a sloppy heated kiss. “I need to cum Daddy! Fuck Daddy!” I moan as the knot in my stomach threatens to break. “Cum with me Babygirl.” She say. “OOOHHH FUCK!!” I scream loudly as I cum al over her and she coats my walls. “I swear sex just keeps getting better.” I say catching my breath. “I am to please.” She says with a smirk. “We should get dressed.” She suggests. “Yeah that might be a good idea.” I nod. “Whoa don’t fall Scarlett.” She says catching me before I hit the floor. “If you need me to carry you just say so.” She tells me. “I need you to carry me.” I chuckle. “Ok I’ll carry you to your chair and then get your clothes.” She says picking me up. “Thank you.” I say. “Always.” She says placing a kiss on my head as she sets me in my chair. “We are going to have to wait till everyone has left because I am going to need you to carry me to the truck because I can not walk.” I laugh. “Ok that’s only a couple hours from now.” Sam says looking at the clock on my wall. “Oh I’ll unlock the door we don’t want to be suspicious do we.” Sam says buckling her belt. “I think we were suspicious they second we walked into my office we have a reputation you know. And I wrote you another song.” I mumble the last part. “I didn’t catch that last part what did you say?” She asks. “I said I love you my rockstar.” I say. “I love you too my penguin.” She smiles.

A/N
Well that happened. This chapter’s question is if your personality was a sport, what would it be? Mine would be Womans soccer if you know you know. Anygays see you in the next one.