Can #21

Chapter #21
Scarlett’s POV
We are in our hotel room in Norway. Sam is hovering over me and begins to kiss down my neck and bites and sucks on my pulse point, making me moan. I rip her shirt off. It was fairly easy since it was a button down. My hands travel to her belt as she moves one hand into my waistband and starts to circle my clit making me moan. But the second my hands reach her belt she stops and stands up. “Babe.” I whine. “Sorry but I did warn you that you were going to be punished. Oh and your hands better stay above your waist.” She smirks. “You aren’t seriously going to leave me like this?” I ask. “I’ll be sleeping on the couch goodnight.” She smiles before walking out of the bedroom and I hear her get settled on the couch. She seriously left me here like this. I groan into my pillow. Fuck I need a release. She won’t know if I’m quiet there is a door between us. Oh fuck it. I take off my pants quietly and slide my hand between my thighs to continue what she started.

Sam’s POV
I had to go to the couch so that I wouldn’t finish what I started. After just staring at the ceiling for about ten minutes I hear Scarlett. “Fuck Sam.” She moans. No, don't go in there, don't give in. “Mmm oh.” I hear her moan again. I can tell she is trying to be quiet. Fuck. I get up and walk towards the bedroom taking off my pants as I walk to the door they were getting too tight. She doesn’t notice me come in oh fuck I could cum just looking at her. She’s completely naked with one hand massaging her breast as the other she uses to pleasure herself. “What did Daddy say?” I growl and her eyes go wide, her pupils completely blown. “To keep my hands above my waist.” She replies with a smirk as she doesn’t stop what she’s doing, making me groan and I start to stoak my hardened dick. “Does Daddy like what they see?” She rasps. “Fuck Daddy you’re so hard just from seeing me touch myself. I know you want to touch me to fuck me. Come on Daddy use me. Fuck me” She husks moving her hand and spredding her legs a little more showing off her dripping pussy. Fuck it she wins. “Hands above your head.” I order and she smiles victoriously as I stand between her legs. “Oh fuck!” She moans as I ram into her completely bottoming out. I hold her hips tightly as I begin to pond into her, her breasts bouncing up and down. “Oh fuck! Shit!” She moans. I don’t slow down as I lean down and smash our lips together. “I thought I told you to keep your hands above your waist.” I grunt as I pound into her I’m not normally this rough but the moans and ‘yes’s’ are making me think I should keep going. “Fuuuuck I’m gonna cum!” She yells. “No. You are going to hold it like a good girl.” I order and she nods her jaw hanging open moans and cuss words flow out of her. “Mmm fuck Daddy can I cum please?” She pleads. “Hold it Babygirl. You can do it.” I moan. I can feel myself getting closer. “Sam please! I need to cum!” She screams / moans tears forming in her eyes. “Cum for me Babygirl.” I grunt as her eyes roll back and her body shakes and she cums all over me and I soon reach my own release. We are both a panting mess. “Are you ok? I don’t get like  that very often and you have tears in your eyes. I hurt you didn’t I?” I ask worried. “You need to do that more often.” She breathes out. “What?” I ask. “Get agrssive and rough fuck that was amazing.” She tells me. “You made it so I could hear you on purpose.” I state. “No I was actually trying to be quiet and I am glad I failed because we haven’t fucked so hard that we broke the bed in a long time.” She smiles. “HOLY SHIT WE DID!” I yell and burst out laughing as I just now notice the bed we are in is in fact broken. “This is number three.” I laugh. “Three? What other bed did we break?” She asks. “There are cracks in the frame of the bed in the R.V.” I inform her. Then there is a knock on the door. “Oh shit.” I whisper. “We received a report of screams coming from this room.” The person says through the door. “Wrap me in a sheet and put me on the couch and put something on to answer the door.” Scarlett whispers and I nod. “Ow.” She winces as I pull out. “Sorry.” I apologize. “Don’t it’s worth it. Trust me.” She says pulling me down for a kiss. I wrap her in a sheet, put on my sweat shirt and boxers and answer the door. “Hello Ma’am we received a noise complaint from your neighbor here. “Flo?” I say shocked when he points to a very tired looking Florence Pugh. “Florence is here?” Scarlett calls from the couch. “Hello Scarlett, Sam I didn’t realize it was you two.” She says her Australian accent is thick from being tired. “Well it saves us a call. We need a bed.” I say. “May I ask what’s wrong with the one you have, Ma'am?” The hotel staff member asks. “We broke it having sex!” Scarlett yells and my face goes tomato red. “You broke the bed?” Florence laughs. “It was Ammaaaazzzing!” Scarlett yells. “Honey please stop.” I say turning to her. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about Babe. You should be proud.” Scarlett tells me, making me smile. “We will have the bed replaced tomorrow. The couch is a pull out please don’t break that as well.” The hotel member says. “We won’t thank you goodnight.” I say closing the door and Scarlett and I burst out laughing. “Not only did we break the bed. We were reported due to noise. And it was Florence!” Scarlett laughs. “Oh my god Florence just posted something on Instagram.” I tell Scarlett.

“Found out who my hotel neighbor is”[@ScarlettJohansson: I’m not sorry][@SamMily: Nither am I][@ElizabethOlsen: Oh god what did they do][@FlorencePugh: They were loud and broke the bed][@SarahJohansson: Oh my god ew]

[@ScarlettJohansson: I’m not sorry]
[@SamMily: Nither am I]
[@ElizabethOlsen: Oh god what did they do]
[@FlorencePugh: They were loud and broke the bed]
[@SarahJohansson: Oh my god ew]

A/N
I have no words. This chapter’s question is what is your favorite musical instrument Mine is the cello because I am a cello player. Well I used to be. Anygays see you in the next one.