Chapter 93

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

Listing off things to egg on the ebony-haired man, Dan trailed out into the street picking up a large rock. "Here, I'll even give you the rock to use. Is this one big enough?" Moving swiftly towards where he stood Jotaro once again yanked him over by the collar, jaw clenched in annoyance.

"Don't underestimate me. When I say I'll do something, you fucking do it." Once again Star Platinum emerged, although this time Hierophant was the one to catch his arm before the stand could land a hit.

Kakyoin jumped to pull the man away, "Don't do anything rash, Jotaro! Like (Y/N) had mentioned you heard what he said about his stand! Are you trying to kill your own grandfather?!"

Coming over to help aid in pulling Jotaro away Polnareff tried to pull his arms down, "H-He's the kind of guy that would do it!"

"You're not taking me seriously!" Shoving the rock in hand at Jotaro's shoulder he once again reluctantly let go. "You..." Reeling back the rock was shoved into Jotaro's gut, "Don't underestimate me, asshole! After grandpappy Joseph dies, next on my agenda..." Once again the rock was raised being brought down like a hammer. "...Is sending Lovers into your brain to kill you!"

Instantly everyone kneeled around Jotaro checking on him, and Joseph spoke up right away. "W-What the hell is your problem?!"

"Clearly he's compensating." Muttering that under your breath you rested a hand on the ebony-haired man's shoulder, the intent to help him out was a priority until your attention swayed towards Joseph and Kakyoin sprinting off- Polnareff following right after. "Wait what are-" "(Y/N)! Jotaro! Keep him away from Mr.Joestar! We're gonna get as far away from him as possible!"

As much as you trusted the ideas Kakyoin had- why in gods name did you get roped into staying with this guy?

"Oh, I get it...You think that getting far away is enough to weaken my Stand's power? Even the weak can possess a different kind of strength. My Stand, Lovers, may be weak...But while it's inside someone's body I can still control it from much farther away than any other Stand. Even from hundreds of kilometres away."

"You talk a lot." Growing annoyed with how much he was talking you brushed off most of what he was saying moving to once again with the intent to help Jotaro- although this time around a hand clamped around your wrist yanking you rather roughly away from your companion.

"That's not a nice thing to say to someone who's practically holding your friend's life in their hands." Keeping his grip firm the man stared down his nose at you, eyes lingering across your face before his other hand moved to grip the collar of Jotaro's jacket. "Hey, did you hear what I said? I'm talking to you! What are you looking away so calmly for? Look at me!"

Now that he mentioned it, Jotaro did look rather relaxed, albeit still on guard but relaxed. His gaze trailed to the side meeting with Dans, "Sounds like you're losing your cool."