Chapter 102

◢✥◣

◥✥◤

◥✥◤

Meeting up with the rest of the group, you were informed that the others all knew that Avol was alive and well- that in itself was a soft slap to the face considering you cried over the man. But you were also informed that during that time, that your stand had used an earlier form of healing that you've become more adept at using yourself.

Now your group found itself riding inside a large submarine that'd been obtained while Avdol was away.

"Hey, do you know how to drive this thing, Avdol?" Leaning over the Egyptian man's shoulder to look at the many handles and knobs that decorated the front of the submarine, Polnareff raised his brows.

"No problem. You need not worry." "I can drive it, too!" Cutting in right after Avdol spoke, Joseph stepped over to stand beside Polnareff.

"But you're not gonna." Chiming in from where he sat Jotaro shook his head, "I'm not getting in another crash because of you." Trailing his gaze across the others, his eyes eventually landed on one of the submarine's windows, specifically the one you'd decided to stand in front of. Eyes glazed over while viewing the aquatic life outside, though it was clear to him that there was something off.

Staring out into the vastness of the ocean your eyes only trailed away as the reflection of Jotaro drew closer, the tall ebony haired male now leaning over you slightly to look out the window himself, well that's what you assumed until he began speaking. "You look like you've seen some shit."

A hum left you in response to what he's said and your eyes found the reflection of his own seeing that one of his brows was raised faintly in question.

"It's hard to explain. Maybe just feeling a bit dysphoric right now." Raising a hand you tapped it faint against the window before you, the tinks it let out seemingly drew some fish over before they darted away. "Avdol's back though so that's a good thing." Turning your head slightly to flash the ebony haired man a smile he merely pursed his lips.

It was a good thing, but there was clearly something else bothering you.

"I don't think that's why you're standing by the other side of the room staring out of the window like a lifeless doll."

Watching you curling your fingers in from taping the window he waited for whatever you had to say, stiffening momentarily as you'd turned wrapping your arms around his torso. His mouth opened to speak before you cut in mumbling an apology before pulling away abruptly. "Sorry about that, I just- there's a lot going on in my mind and I wish I could-" "It's fine." Cutting off your ramblings he reached up, adjusting the way his hat sat.

"We all have our own problems," He was hesitant to do so but inevitably raised a hand patting the top of your head before turning back towards the others. "Just don't deal with them by yourself."