Is This It?

Felix stood by the stove, impatiently watching as the pancake batter he placed in the pan just moments earlier slowly started to bubble.

He huffed in annoyance and took his phone out of the waistband of his pajama shorts. He scrolled through the dozens of songs in his playlist with a slight pout, none of the songs really peaking his interest, until his thumb hovered over a particular song that brought a smile to his lips. He clicked the title and set the phone down, instantly hearing the simple melody start to play over the speakers.

Turning back over to the stove and swaying his hips to the beat of the drum as it kicked in, he grabbed the spatula and finally flipped over the first 2 small pancakes, a squeal of pride escaping him upon the discovery that the fluffy creations were a beautiful golden brown.

"You won't find him drinking at the table, rolling dice and staying out till 3"

He sang along to the song in his low octave. With his fuzzy socks he slid over to the fridge and with a sway opened it up to pick out the container of strawberries and place them on a chopping board.

"You won't find him ever being unfaithful, you will find him you'll find him next to me"

He took the spatula and used it as a microphone as he continued on to pick out the best strawberries to wash them before cutting them up into small slices.

"When all I need's a hand to stop the tears from falling, you will find him you'll find him next to me"

Felix dramatically turned around to face the stove and swiped the pancakes onto the spatula before plopping them onto a plate. The next set went in the pan before he waltzed the plate over to his freshly cut fruit on the cutting board, assembling the slices in a pattern right on top of the stack, and drizzling syrup over it.

Right as he looked down at his creation with a smile, 2 arms wrapped around his waist and a head fell on his upper back.

Felix dropped his chopsticks that he used to assemble the fruit on the ground with a gasp.

"Woo! Geez you scared me!" He gasped out as his hand clutched his chest. A high chuckle sounded out and his body jolted from the movement of his boyfriends body that was wrapped around him.

"Sorry baby. It smells great in here." Wooyoung hummed out as he placed a bite to Felix's shoulder.

"Hey! I am not breakfast!" The younger squealed as he tried to move away from Wooyoung's preying teeth.

"You could be." The elder smirked as Felix glared at him. His eyes shifted to the stove and widened.

"Shit!"

Felix lept over to the pan with the now slightly smoking pancakes and flipped over the 2 little patties. To his relief, they were not completely ruined, just slightly on the darker side.

He pouted and turned to face his now amused looking Boyfriend with his arms crossed around his chest.

"Aww baby come on, I'll take those. It's an A for effort." He stated with a pursed lipped smile.

Felix furrowed his brows and shook his head.

"No, these are for you." He handed him the plate with the already finished pancakes on it. "Even though you were the one to distract me."

Wooyoung looked at him with a raised brow. He placed the plate down on the table and scooped Felix up by his thighs.

"Excuse me for wanting to love my boyfriend!" He grunted as he was trying to keep his balance while Felix was squirming in his hold trying to escape.