Can We Talk

Jisung was mindlessly scrolling through his phone when the sound of the front door falling shut could be heard from the bedroom.

Jisung's eyes immediately widened, realizing that it was already 8 pm and that Wooyoung had probably come back from work. As gently as possible, he moved Felix's head off of his lap and placed a pillow underneath it instead.

To his relief, Felix only stirred a bit but continued to sleep.

He snuck out of the room and softly closed the door behind him. He could see Wooyoung leaned over the kitchen counter with a glass of wine in his hands.

"Woo.." Jisung called out softly, looking behind him to make sure Felix hadn't woken up.

Wooyoung looked over at him and to Jisung's surprise, he didn't look much better than Felix. He didn't have red puffy eyes but he looked pale and numb.

"Oh. Hey." He greeted flatly, immediately taking a sip of the wine. "Considering you're still here, I'm guessing you're itching to punch me?"

"Honestly, when I first got here, I would have said yes. Now... I just want to know what happened." Jisung sighed. Something told him this wasn't an easy decision on Wooyoung either.

"Shit hit the fan when you and Hyunjin left yesterday." He took another sip of his wine. "He asked if I still loved him and I hesitated." His voice cracked when he said it. With another sip, he finished off the glass. "I do love him, Jisung. But, I don't think it's in the same way I used to. We just keep hurting eachother and that's not how it should be.." it was clear that he was fighting back tears of his own.

Jisung sighed and walked over to Wooyoung, resting on the counter next to him. "I'll take him with me tonight. He's been sleeping for a while."

Wooyoung took a shaky breath and nodded.

"For what it's worth, I think you did the right thing. You know he would have killed himself trying to hold on." Jisung looked over at him.

Wooyoung gave him a sad smile. "I know."

Jisung pushed himself off the counter and grabbed one of the suitcases from the coat closet.

"Do you need me to go somewhere?" Wooyoung asked as Jisung made his way to the bathroom.

Jisung pursed his lips and looked at him apologetically. "I think that would be easiest..."

Wooyoung nodded and grabbed his jacket and keys before heading out of the door.

Jisung grabbed Felix's toiletries from the bathroom and put them in a bag. He quietly walked into the bedroom and packed some of Felix's clothes, finally grabbing some stuff out of his nightstand and closing the suitcase.

He sat on the edge of the bed and ran his hand through Felix's hair. The younger stirred lightly and his eyes fluttered open. He immediately groaned and put his hand to his head.

"Lixie... baby, we have to go.." Jisung stated sadly.

Felix looked at him confused for a second until reality seemed to hit him and the sparkle in his eyes dimmed. He nodded his head slowly before shakily pushing himself to sit up.

Jisung affectionately wiped Felix's hair behind his ear and held his hand out for the younger to grab.

With a sniffle, Felix grabbed the outstretched hand and leaned on Jisung to stand up. He felt so weak and his head was pounding.

"You packed my things for me?" Felix asked through teary eyes.

Jisung nodded with a sad smile. Felix wrapped him into a hug and mumbled a thank you into his chest.