Third Degree

Felix made his way to the back room of the center and looked at the stacks of boxes. His boxes.

Sadly, he grabbed a box and sat down on the floor. When he opened it, he found it haphazardly filled with stuff from his bathroom. His shaving stuff, hand towels, extra soaps and shampoos he had accumulated through the years.

There were things in the box that he honestly didn't want to keep, so he set them to the side, thinking he could easily donate some to the center and have it go to people who would be able to appreciate it better than he could.

The next box he grabbed, made him laugh sarcastically. At the very top, laid the shirt he would use on special occasions for Wooyoung. He laid it off to the side, not being able to imagine ever wearing it without thinking of his ex. He picked out one of his sweaters and hugged it, breathing in the faint remaining scent of what used to be his home.

This was the proof he needed. As happy as he has been today, he hasn't moved on. The heartbreak is still there. Healing, but not mended.

He continued to go through various boxes of clothes, blankets, knickknacks, until he got to a small box. When he opened it, he found things he held precious, thrown into a box.

Tears of rage filled his eyes. The necklace wooyoung had given him for their anniversary was tangled up with other necklaces and rings in the box, outside of his jewelry box that sat undisturbed underneath it. He picked up a framed picture from a trip to the zoo where wooyoung was kissing him on the cheek in front of the elephant exhibit. A tear escaped his eyes and ran down his cheeks.

The next picture made him smile. It was taken at the grand opening of the center, the first time the doors opened. Jisung and him wore prideful bright smiles in front of the giant banner.

Felix quickly wiped his tears when he heard the door open, turning to see Jisung peeking his head in. As soon as his best friend noticed the red eyes, he waltzed in and took a seat next to Felix, resting his head on the younger twin's shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly as he looked down at the pictures scattered on the floor.

"Not really.." Felix strained out, trying to stop from crying. He was tired of crying.

Jisung turned and clung onto the side of Felix's body like a koala swaying him back and forth, causing Felix to let out a mixture between a giggle and a sob.

"It's ok not to be ok sometimes." Jisung cooed. He grabbed the picture and looked at it with a smile. "No matter what happens with any of the stuff here, you always have me. And you will ALWAYS have Minho, no matter how much you guys may fight." He squeezed Felix tightly.

The younger sniffed. "Did he send you in here? Is he mad?"

Jisung chuckled. "I came in here, because I'm your bestest friend in the whole world and you were gone all day. I simply missed you Lixie." He cooed. "And no, of course he's not mad at you baby. You know how he is, especially when it comes to us."

Felix giggled with a nod. And rested his head against his twin's.

"Do you want some help with this?" The older asked sweetly.

Felix wiped his tears and shook his head. "It's ok. You have things you need to do."

Jisung raised a brow. "I think Minho will survive for one day without me. He owes you one." He smiled.

Felix squinted his eyes at his twin. "What did he tell you?"

Jisung sighed. "Nothing specific... you just know he feels responsible for you since your dad died."