I'll Behave

Felix rested his head on Hyunjin's shoulder as they waited for the elevator to take them back down to the parking garage. He was exhausted. His cheeks were itchy from the tears and he was congested, overall he just physically felt terrible. Mentally, even spiritually... he felt like a giant weight had been taken off his shoulders.

"Angel.. are you ok?" Hyunjin asked sweetly with a soft smile. He knew the answer, at least physically. It has been a long couple of weeks, but Felix didn't seem to be spiraling. If he was, he was happy that Felix seemed to find comfort in his presence.

The younger looked up at him with big yet soft eyes. "I kinda feel like crap... but I'm ok." He chuckled at the pathetic way that his voice sounded. "I don't know how you keep saying I'm gorgeous." He laughed genuinely. "I'm a mess."

"You want to know the truth?" Hyunjin asked with a slight smirk and a raised brow.

Felix studied his face for any clue as to which direction it was going to go, but out of curiosity nodded his head.

"I mean the obvious answer is that it's the heart and soul that make you gorgeous.." He rolled his eyes playfully. "But I'm an artist, so I'll describe what I see physically, that makes you gorgeous regardless. You see, Angel. When you cry, as much as I hate seeing your tears, they make your eyes sparkle. The red cheeks makes your freckles stand out, your lips get all pouty.. not to mention your stuffy nose gets all red and cute, like a doll."

Felix looked at him in disbelief and let out a low chuckle as he bit his lip and shook his head. "How... I don't..." He stuttered out a couple of times before hiding his face behind his hands and whining. "You smooth motherfucker... goddamn I don't even know what to say..."

Hyunjin let out a genuine laugh and smirked. "Is that a bad thing?" He teased playfully.

Felix peeped out of his fingers and groaned again. "No... it was hot...." He admitted as he started fanning his face, hoping to cool the blush that spread. Despite the fact that it was not noticeable over his already red cheeks, Felix knew, and he hated it.

Hyunjin just looked at him endearingly as the doors to the parking lot opened. With hand on Felix's lower back, he led him over to the bike and helped him with the helmet as usual. "So... with everything that happened, did you want to get some food on the way?"

Felix looked at him with a little smile and contemplated. "Actually, I do really want you to teach me how to make something. I promise, I'm not trying to get into your pants.. this time." The little smile turned into a cheeky one. "I'll be one hundred percent professional from now on." He stated with confidence.

Hyunjin looked at him with a raised brow and a smirk, betting in his head how long it would take the younger to start torturing him again. Although, if he was being honest, deep down he hoped it wouldn't last long.

Felix's confident look faltered slightly into a knowing smirk that he bit back.

The older chuckled in amusement and nodded his head. "It would be my pleasure, Felix." He teased.

Felix pouted lightly at the loss of the nickname that he had started to cherish, but a competitive flare erupted that had him determined to show Hyunjin just how professional he could be.

With a lighthearted eye roll, Hyunjin helped Felix onto the bike. Just because he couldn't date him, didn't meant he couldn't be a gentleman.

Felix almost instinctively gave Hyunjin's stomach a little rub until he remembered the bet he made to himself and loosened up his hold.

As much as he loved the small actions that his angel did that had become a habit, it was amusing to watch him torture himself without Hyunjin having to lift a finger. He couldn't stop the snicker that erupted, which turned into a laugh as Felix squeezed his stomach to show his protest.