Najia

Hyunjin chuckled in response and sighed. "Honestly?"

Felix looked taken aback and slightly offended. "No, I would prefer you lie to me." He sassed sarcastically. "Yes, honestly."

"I just don't want to scare you away, Angel." Hyunjin admitted hesitantly, the fear starting to bubble up. What kind of crazy obsessed lunatic was he going to sound like?

Felix scoffed with a small chuckle. "Honestly, at this point, you could tell me you kill people and I would still trust you not to hurt me. So trust me when I say I'm not going anywhere." He smiled sweetly and pressed his hand to the older's cheek.

Hyunjin hesitated but thought about it as he leaned his face into the younger's touch. He hated when Felix kept things from him if he could help. Not saying anything, would ruin what he had worked so hard to build.

"I've never met someone like you.." Hyunjin started softly, avoiding Felix's gaze. "I don't know why.. well that's a lie, I could list off a million reasons why... but you have caught my attention in a way that nobody has in the past. It's uncharted territory for me..." He took in a deep breath and slowly released it. "I never cared about life.. and now there is so much to lose." Hyunjin took Felix's hand off of his face and held onto it, caressing the skin with a soft but hesitant smile. He didn't want to lose this.

"Angel.. I'm worried that it won't feel right for you if we try, because for me, this is about as real as it gets.. I'm worried that I'll go too far, and that you'll regret it. I'm terrified.... that this..." He interlaced their fingers together with a soft smile that dropped right after, "..will change. Although, saying this in general might freak you out so there goes nothing.." Hyunjin continued softly, his voice small rather than the usual confidence. He wasn't used to feeling so vulnerable. He wasn't used to feeling scared to look someone in the eyes.

He felt Felix gently place his fingers under his chin and tilt his head, now forcing him to look him in the eye. The big brown eyes that he had gotten lost in countless times, were still just as big and just as brown. The freckles still lit up his cheeks, and the soft smile was still just as present on his face.

Felix wasn't running for the hills. He wasn't keeping his distance because he thought he was a lunatic. He didn't even seem freaked out. It was kind, and comfortable, and safe.

"First of all, you can't get rid of me that easily.." He scoffed endearingly. "The feeling is mutual. You have had a pull on me that I couldn't understand from the very beginning. But the more I spend time with you... including this right here..." he emphasized as he looked at their hands and laced them tighter, "..the more I understand it. You are unlike anyone I've ever met, Hyunjin." He looked deep into the older's eyes with a soft smile.

"Second, there is no possibility of YOU going too far. Whatever we do, is going to be a decision at we make together. That also means that you have a say in how far we go and when.. don't discount your own comfort in this, please." Felix reiterated, looking to Hyunjin for understanding. "I don't see myself ever regretting doing anything with you, but IF I do.. it is MY responsibility to deal with that, not yours. That is a risk for me to take, and I'm telling you right now, it's one I would take in a heartbeat." He stated stubbornly with a threatening look, causing Hyunjin chuckle lightly with the slightest smile.

"Now... the other two spirals, I can't beat up with facts because they haven't happened yet. What I can do, though, is tell them how I see it." Felix let his sight trail down to Hyunjin's lips and softly ran his thumb over the soft skin. "When I kissed you, there was not a second that passed by where it felt wrong. The only thing that has ever felt wrong was the way I couldn't stop thinking about you while I was still with Woo. It only felt wrong, because I was using him to try to forget about how right it felt with you. Factually speaking... I think our chances are pretty good." He giggled softly.