Leave Me Out

When the motorcycle pulled up to the parking lot of the apartment building, Felix looked around and felt a shot of nerves seeing Jisung's car parked in its usual spot.

"Angel?" Hyunjin asked with a mixture of amusement and concern.

Felix snapped out of his focus on the car and looked at his boyfriend. "Hm?"

"You're crushing me.." the older chuckled lightly, looking down at his stomach where Felix was currently gripping on so tightly his knuckles were white.

"Oh! sorry.." He let go and hugged his own stomach nervously.

"Are you okay?" Hyunjin dropped the joking nature in his voice and went completely serious.

"You know how you felt about telling your mom?" The younger chuckled nervously.

Hyunjin bit back a smile. "Yeah..."

"Well, Jisung is my mom.." Felix mumbled out with pursed lips.

Hyunjin snickered lightly, immediately apologizing when he saw Felix's shocked expression and the adorable pout that followed. "I'm sorry Angel.. but why are you scared to tell Jisung? He is literally a self-proclaimed Hyunlix shipper." He chuckled in adoring amusement.

Felix huffed tensly. "Exactly.." He pouted.

"Angel.. why don't you just tell him not to go overboard..?" The older suggested sympathetically.

Felix gave him an unamused look.

"Ok... so maybe that was a stupid suggestion.." He smiled sheepishly. "I'm getting used to the whole boyfriend thing, alright?" Hyunjin teased lightly, basking in the small smile that it pulled from his Angel.

"How about I go with you? We can tell him together and I'll shelter you from his squeals." The artist offered with an encouraging squeeze to the younger's waist.

Felix's expression brightened up. "Really?" He asked hopefully.

Hyunjin playfully scoffed and rolled his eyes. "It's not exactly a detriment to brag about you being my boyfriend, Angel." He sassed.

"You really like saying that." Felix giggled in mock complaint.

Hyunjin smirked and nodded his head confidently. "Besides, not like I am in any rush to say goodbye to you." He shrugged.

"You're acting like you won't be seeing me for another 2 weeks." Felix sassed back.

"I think I would die." Hyunjin mumbled dramatically.

Felix scoffed with a giggle and nudged into the older, who used to contact to snake his arm around him and pull him in.

Hyunjin laced their hands together and stopped the younger, cupping his cheek and kissing him sweetly.. almost longingly. "I love you, Angel." He mused with soft eyes.

Felix smiled brightly and kissed the older's nose. "I love you too, Najia."

He pulled out his key and placed it in the door, his hold on Hyunjin tightening slightly before he turned the handle and pushed the door open.

"Baby?!" Jisung called out from the room, shuffling being heard before the door flew open and Hyunjin snorted.

"Oh my god! Ji!" Felix yelped out as he covered his eyes. The older twin was only wearing a piece of bright red fabric that could barely be labeled as underwear.

Jisung scoffed and walked to the bathroom to grab the robe, slipping it on as he walked over to the younger, glancing down at the couple's connected hands with a smirk.