What the..

"Oh.. Yeah let me get h-" Jisung started but was cut off when Hyunjin marched over to San and grabbed him by the arm, leading him outside. Jisung looked on with surprise.

"What the fuck?!" San protested as they passed the doorway to the chilly air outside. "I just wan-" he tried to explain as they came to a stop in the parking lot.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Hyunjin hissed with a furious expression.

"Who the fuck are you to ask?!" San defended back, tightening his stance.

"Hyunjin. Don't know if you remember me bu-" He glared with an equally tense stance.

"Shit... I'm sorry man.." San loosened up and approached more casually. "I remember. The one who just moved here, right?"

Hyunjin shrugged with his brows still furrowed, increasingly annoyed every second with the nonchalance of his presence. "Yeah."

The sliding doors opened again and Jisung stormed out, looking behind him to make sure Felix was not following. "What the hell is going on here?!" He urged frantically.

"Look, Hyunjin. Just let me talk to Felix. Woo really needs help, and he won't listen to me." San pleaded.

"Felix is no longer any of Wooyoung's concern." Jisung spat. "Who are you?"

"I'm a... friend ... of Wooyoung's." San responded calmly before turning his attention back to Hyunjin with a pleading look.

Hyunjin scoffed. "Friend?" He questioned in disbelief, his rage boiling up again.

"He told you?" San asked, his tone soft and ashamed.

Hyunjin pursed his lips with an eye roll. "Yeah. He told me."

"Can somebody tell me?!" Jisung exclaimed in a huff, frustrated by the confusion and the fact that he seems to be the only person that is not caught up.

"Woo and I have been seeing eachother." San admitted, looking between Hyunjin and Jisung.

"Ok..? Great, he's your problem now. What do you want with Felix?" Jisung sassed with an angry expression.

"He's the one Woo slept with." Hyunjin clarified with a serious expression.

Jisung's brows tightened and he clenched his teeth. "Oh.." He gritted, tightening his fists. He took a deep breath to calm his anger before continuing. "What nerve do you have to show up here asking for Felix? I'm sure you know who Felix is." The younger spat.

Hyunjin stepped toward San in concern that Jisung would go after him.

"Yes, I know who he is. I've known about him since I met Woo.... I promise I never meant to hurt an-" San apologized with a sad tone of voice.

"If you're here to apologize to Felix, save it. He is better off not knowing.." Jisung argued back.

"Better off not knowing what?" Felix asked behind them in a stern but shaky voice, stopping all three in their tracks.

"Lix, baby, you shouldn't be here. Go back inside." Jisung coddled. It seemed like a scene straight from a drama movie.

Felix furrowed his brows in confusion. "No. Why are you hiding things from me?" He asked in a more aggressive tone.

San opened his mouth to speak but Hyunjin covered it with his hand. His expression hardened. "Angel.. go back inside." He ordered. "Please..?" He followed up immediately, recognizing the tone in his own voice and the way Felix's face morphed into a scared one.

"...Hyunjin...?" The youngest asked softly. A tear of frustration stinging his eyes. "What the fuck is so detrimental that you need to leave me out of it like I'm some kind of child? I thought you respected me more than that.." He said so softly it was almost a whimper before doing as he was told and going back inside the building.