The Artist

When Hyunjin got back to his apartment, it felt lonely. He used to love having his own sacred place. His peace and quiet where nobody was around. That's how he liked it best. But this time, there was a creeping desire to have someone there. Specifically, a petite Angel with the biggest brown eyes and freckles.

The impromptu dance class really tired him out. As much as he hated to admit it, Minho was good at what he did and the choreography was good. Somehow, he had managed to get a non-professional group of child dancers to be that proficient... it was admirable.

He walked into the bathroom and removed his clothes as the water warmed up. When it was scalding, just like he liked it, he stepped inside and closed the curtain behind him. The hot water felt amazing against his cold damp skin from the winter breeze.

As thoughts do when in the shower, Hyunjin's started to run rampant. Memories from the night before, the warmth, the comfort, the way that Felix tasted against his lips... they all passed through his mind.

Even the scalding water couldn't replace the fire that he felt as Felix slowly trickled his fingers over his skin, so gently. The way that the younger fit perfectly against his body.. that morning, he really didn't mean to think of it in a sexual way, but his body couldn't deny the attraction he felt. Having Felix strattle him felt so natural, it all just became too much. He could feel the blood run down his body and pool into his member, which was starting to stiffen.

He groaned in annoyance. Mostly because he didn't ever want to objectify the younger, but the way he naturally and smoothly grinded against his body in the kitchen, was enough to set him off.

Regretfully, he moved his hand down and started to stroke himself. If he didn't release the tension now, there was no way he would be able to keep his urges at bay next time he saw Felix. As much as he tried to think about anything but the younger, his mind kept drifting back to those perfect, soft, heart-shaped lips. Drifting to Felix kissing his chest and his stomach. Squeezing his body like he was trying to feel as much of it as possible.

It didn't take long for Hyunjin to come undone under the hot water. He cleaned himself off and washed the evidence down the drain before basking in the rose scent and the steam.

When he dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist, something on the counter caught his attention. He held it up to realize it was Felix's long necklace, which brought a soft smile to his lips.

In concern that he would forget it the following day, he placed it in his jacket pocket and walked toward his phone that was rested on the counter, unlocking it to open up his messages with Felix.

                           MY ANGEL

ME:
You left your necklace in my bathroom..
I'll bring it to the art class tomorrow
read Tues 8:45 pm

He locked his phone back up and opened his dresser to grab some clothes to wear when he heard his phone ding again on the counter.

After getting dressed, he walked over to it to see what came back.

ANGEL:
🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm sorry.. I thought I grabbed it all.
Thank you, I'll trade it for your shirts
Washing them now..
read 8:47 pm
Btw... the pizza is just as good the second time around 😚
read 8:47 pm

ME:
phew that's a relief..
So you would be interested in another class?
read 8:49 pm

ANGEL:
If you're teaching, no doubt about it.
read 8:50 pm

ME:
Should I plan to take over for Chan? Would you come to the center on mondays to attend?
read 8:51 pm

ANGEL:
I'm more interested in a private lesson.
I learn better when I'm guided through it. 😏
read 8:51 pm