Big Plans

A/N: Not me publishing the next chapter before this one before its finished 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣 so sorry to anyone that read it and please forget about that 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Sungie..." Felix sang out happily as he entered the front door. His eyes landed on his best friend fast asleep on the couch under a blanket.

His initial coo turned into a sigh as he walked up to the sleeping male and gently coddled him awake, knowing that he was about to meet a harsh wrath if he were to let Jisung miss out on Teokbokki. He couldn't even leave it in the fridge for the following day... not when the puffy cheeked sassy sweetheart was about to be proposed to in a matter of days.

That was one reason why Felix was in such a rush to get the lights hung up. He wanted to use the opportunity to sneak out tomorrow and get some supplies for the big day.

He couldn't believe that after all of the games and push and pull, his hotheaded, moody, jealous, and scary looking brother.. that was too good at scaring anybody away.. was going to be getting married before him. To his best friend no less who he constantly complained about for years.

With a soft smile he sat down on the couch and rubbed Jisung's arm, who rushed to swat it away with a groan before pulling the blanket tighter under his chin.

Felix huffed and tried again, only earning a louder whine.

A smirk formed on his face as he sighed dramatically and stood up. "Hmmm... I guess I'll just have to throw out the leftover teokbokki I brought for you since you would rather sleep..." He exaggerated the disappointment in his voice.

Jisung opened one eye and glared at him. "Teokbokki..?" He asked suspiciously.

"Mhmm." Felix mused with the smirk growing. "From Casa De La Hyunjin.. you know, that new place you dragged me to?" He teased.

Jisung opened his eyes and sat up eagerly, rubbing his palms against his lids to wipe the sleep away. "Oh yeah! How was it?!" He asked excitedly, the bright smile returning with full force.

Felix giggled sweetly and grabbed a fork, passing it to his twin along with the container.

Jisung took a bite of food and hummed in satisfaction as he wiggled his butt happily, although he squinted his eyes suspiciously as he flicked his gaze between the food and the younger. "Wait... are you buttering me up because you got laid?" He mused suggestively, reaching for his phone on the table to check the time. "Man... you guys work fas-"

"No!" Felix defended in disbelief. "I can't just be a loving best friend?" He questioned with teasing offense.

Jisung smiled sweetly and pulled the younger into a hug. "Of course you can.." He cooed. "But.. why not?" He whined in dissapointment.

Felix gasped with wide eyes and smacked the older playfully on the arm. "Says the one who was telling me 'no funny business' earlier today!" He argued.

Jisung rolled his eyes with sass. "Yeah, I had to. If your bother knew that I was encouraging you to get into someone's bed I would be disowned." He laughed. "I'm not gonna go leaving a paper trail of that." He shrugged before poking Felix in the arm with the same desperate smirk on his face. "So... why not?!"

Felix laughed and shook his head endearingly. "Because we are on a pause, Sung. That doesn't exactly scream not together.." He blushed lightly.

Jisung scoffed lightly. "Fine. I just think it's a shame that you only got to get a taste of it once." He tsked his tongue a couple of times with a playful head shake.

Felix smirked and looked away from his twin to hide it, although he should know that Jisung's nosy ass was all over it.

"What was that...?" Jisung asked suspiciously with squinted eyes, the corners of his mouth twitching with the force it took to keep his smile at bay.