Yikes

"Woo, get up." Hyunjin kicked the foot of the passed out boy that was spread out on his couch.

The older groaned and swatted him away.

"Jisung and Felix are on their way, so unless you want to be dragged out of here by Jisung or ruin Felix's day, get your ass up." Hyunjin shoved his shoulder harshly.

"Ughhh why are they coming?" Wooyoung whined.

"My art class is later, remember? I need to get some extra supplies and Jisung offered to go with me. Felix needs a ride since you have the car, so he's coming with."

Wooyoung only whined more obnoxiously but struggled himself off the couch and collected his things.

"Fine. Over here replacing me with my ex boyfriend and my nemesis. Some friend you are." The older moped.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes in response. "Yeah, yeah. Absolutely atrocious."

"Hey, about what I said last night..." wooyoung stated hesitantly.

"Honestly, it's not my place to tell. But Woo, if he asks me, I'm not lying about it. You know how I feel about that."

Wooyoung pursed his lips and sighed. "Shit, I'm sorry man. I shouldn't have -"

"It's whatever. That was a long time ago. My mom was enough for me. I'm just not covering it up for someone again." Hyunjin stated sternly.

"I get it. Thanks, Hyunjin."

With that, Wooyoung stepped out the door and closed it shut behind him. With about ten minutes to spare before Jisung and Felix arrived, Hyunjin decided to take a quick shower.

                              FELIX
ME:
Hey
I figured that Jisung would be driving
I'm going to take a quick shower
Should be done by the time you get here
In case I'm not, you can use the code to come in. 1509
read Wed 12:03 pm

As soon as he sent the message, he stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. Soon enough, the bathroom was steamy and the scent of rose filled the room.

He stepped out of the shower and wiped the steam off the mirror, cringing slightly at the bruise that had now started healing and was becoming yellow tinted around the edges, unfortunately making it stand out more.

Hyunjin brushed out his hair and put on his clothes before stepping out of the bathroom, jumping slightly when he saw Felix and Jisung looking at his paintings on the wall.

"Damnit. I thought I would be done before you guys got here." He mumbled shyly. The idea of Felix standing there, in his oversized hoodie that gave him sweater paws, judging his art, made him more nervous than he cared to admit.

"These are amazing!" Jisung praised out with wide eyes.

"Thanks." He smiled softly. "That was actually the painting that got me to Arizona." Hyunjin gestured his head to the painting that Felix was currently admiring. An abstract painting of two people embracing, one with red hair, and the other with black hair.

Felix smiled as he turned to look at Hyunjin. As his eyes landed on the older, they went wide and he let out a gasp.

Quickly he made his way over to Hyunjin and gently put his hand on the older's cheek, caressing the bruise ever so carefully with his thumb. "What happened?!"

Hyunjin stood there frozen for what seemed like an eternity. The worried big brown eyes and freckles on Felix's face were hypnotizing. He swore he saw a tiny semblance of a smile form on the younger's face as their eyes locked.