Casa De La Hyunjin

"Na-Hyunjin?" Felix called out with a questioning expression, his head tilted like a puppy as he looked at the same posters.

"Yes, Angel?" The artist emphasized with a slight smirk. "You can call me whatever you want, you know that right?" He teased lightly, having picked up on the change and slight blush on the younger's face.

Felix groaned softly and dropped his head back as he held his own cheeks and squished them. "But I can't." He whined. "I think I'm broken." The puppy dog eyes he sent the older made him coo to himself.

Hyunjin walked up to him and lifted up Felix's arms, inspecting his body with a playful smile on his face. "You seem to be in one piece." He smirked.

Felix huffed and dropped his arms back to his side as soon as the artist let go of them. "You know what I mean.." He grumbled with an even more intense set of puppy eyes.

Hyunjin had to forcefully step himself back to avoid kissing the pout off the younger's face. "Be still my beating heart.." He stated under his breath again for the second time that day, flashing his eyes back up at the Angel immediately after to catch the beautiful blush again.

Felix shot him an unamused look with squinted eyes and let the blush creep onto his face.

"I knew you heard me!" Hyunjin accused with a playful laugh.

"And I told you, I'm broken! I don't know why you're affecting me so much!" The younger whined in return. "We are supposed to be on a pause.." He pouted with an apologetic expression.

Hyunjin sighed lovingly and stepped closer, grabbing onto Felix's hands. "A pause doesn't mean feelings stop, Angel. If you're broken, then so am I because the Felix affect is very much still haunting me." He chuckled honestly.

"But even before, it didn't have this effect on me. You didn't even know about my ability to hear everything.." Felix whined back before furrowing his brows in confusion. "The Felix effect?" He asked disbelievingly.

Hyunjin rubbed the back of the younger's hands softly. "Yes, the Felix affect. Everyone is charmed by you and your sweet heart." He argued back with a light tone as if it was obvious. "And second, do you think it affects you more now because you know that I know?" He pointed out with a slight smirk.

Felix tilted his head in contemplation and dropped his head with a sigh. "Can you go back to pretending you don't know?" He pleaded sweetly. "You make me blush.." the expression turned pouty once more.

Hyunjin smirked slightly and tilted Felix's chin up. "But you're way too beautiful when you blush. I don't think I'm strong enough to resist." He acted out dramatically, grasping his chest with his fist.

Felix couldn't stop the giggle that escaped.

"See... there's the beautiful smile." The artist mused lovingly. He brushed his thumb over Felix's freckles. "They make your stars stand out.." He admired. He started to lean in to kiss them but stopped himself and dropped his hand.

"I'm sorry..." Hyunjin whispered softly. "Do you really want me to stop? I don't want you to feel pressured or rushed, Angel. I want you to get the most out of therapy.." He apologized with genuine soft eyes.

The sight made Felix's heart flutter. There was the care. Hyunjin had always been so careful and respectful with him. He was selfless. There was not an ounce that felt unsafe in this man's presence. The only difficulty was not accepting the love fully now that he had tasted it. But he wanted to be just as careful and selfless with the older. He didn't want to give into love if there was still a chance, no matter how small, that his heart couldn't fully belong to Hyunjin.