Real World

"Do you have everything, Angel?" Hyunjin asked as he put on a jacket.

"You act like I won't be able to convince you to get it for me if I did.." Felix smirked back with a flirty tone. "But yeah, I only had myself and my phone with me. I'm leaving with more than when I came." He chuckled, holding up the container of his leftover pizza with his folded shirt over it.

"Do you want to take my pizza too?" Hyunjin teased back.

"Tempting... but no. Sung doesn't like pineapple and eating both would just go straight to my gut." Felix chuckled back, although it felt dry.

Hyunjin furrowed his brow and walked up to him. "I mean, yes if you literally mean stomach.. that's kind of where food goes, darling." He teased, but the tone was hesitantly serious and genuinely confused.

"You know what I meant." Felix playfully rolled his eyes but Hyunjin stopped him. The whole thing was meant like a joke but there was a weird tensity to it.

The artist held onto Felix's wrist gently. "Pizza doesn't make you 'fat', Felix." He stated sternly but with softness in his voice. It wasn't out of anger, but more concern.

"I mean... it does if you eat it all the time." Felix shrugged. "Come on, we have to get going."

Hyunjin still felt slightly uneasy, but let it go. He hadn't noticed Felix eating weird or anything, so he wouldn't stress too much.

Hyunjin locked his door behind them as Felix grabbed his helmet from under the seat and stashed his shirt and the leftovers there instead, sitting on the seat when he was done. He held the helmet in his lap as he waited.

Hyunjin walked up to him with a playfully confused expression. "Everything okay, Najia?" He looked down at the helmet in the younger's lap, who held it out in his direction.

"You always put it on for me.." Felix commented with puppy eyes.

Hyunjin bit back his urge to coo and let out a soft chuckle, taking the helmet and sweeping the hair out of Felix's face before gently placing it on his head. The younger gave him a bright smile, earning another chuckle from the artist. "You're somethin' Angel." He teased endearingly.

"I simply am not about to let you off the hook just because we kissed." Felix sassed with a playful scoff.

The comment sent a pang through Hyunjin's heart, once again making him furrow his brow and feel the need to put the younger in a box to protect him.

He looked back over his shoulder and saw Felix looking at him with his soft smile and big eyes. He was going to show Felix what he deserved.

He started the motorcycle and caressed Felix's arms as he wrapped them around his waist. He could feel the younger sigh into his back and felt him gently tickle his stomach in response.

It felt like no time before the pair pulled up to the center. It had only been a little over 24 hours, but it felt like days had passed by.

Hyunjin parked the bike and shut off the engine, waiting for Felix to let go, but he didn't. He looked back over his shoulder and noticed that the younger's face was still pressed against his back. He could feel breathing, so he knew Felix was at least still alive.

He gently ran his hand over Felix's, who squeezed in return but didn't let go.

"Angel...?" Hyunjin sang out softly. "We're here.."

"I know.." Felix responded with a sad tone of voice. "I don't want to let go yet.."

Hyunjin sighed and leaned his head back so it was resting on Felix's. "I thought you loved dance classes?" He asked, keeping his head where it was.