Let's Get Creative

When the trio walked into the building, Jisung and Felix gasped. Hyunjin looked at them questioningly.

"What..? Who did this?"

"I did." Minho walked around the corner and smiled sweetly.

The room was already set up for the art class, with a table at the front that had a big canvas planted on an easel while there were tables surrounding it with chairs and smaller canvases.

Minho walked up to Hyunjin. "Consider it an apology for giving you... that." He pointed to Hyunjin's bruise. "And a thank you for what you said." He dramatically walked over to Jisung and dipped him like a bride to kiss him.

Felix scoffed and laughed lightly, leaning into Hyunjin to whisper in his ear. "More like to stake his territory."

Hyunjin snickered lightly as well and nodded.

"Congrats man!" He smirked.

When Minho pulled him back up, Jisung blushed and shook his head endearingly. Minho glared at Hyunjin one more time, who just smiled in return, amused by the dramatic antics.

Jisung smacked him scoldingly on the arm. "Cut it out." His boyfriend pouted in return.

Felix grabbed Hyunjin's arm and gently pulled him over to the supplies they just bought. "I say we give them a moment, or they will go on like that forever."

He picked up a pair of scissors and passed them to Hyunjin, looking up at him expectantly.

"Well, teach me how to prep professor Jinnie." The younger stated cheekily.

The way the words came out of Felix's mouth had Hyunjin's eyes bulging slightly. It definitely wasn't meant to sound suggestive, and it wasn't when Jisung said it. There was just something about Felix saying it that created a pounding in the older's chest.

Felix looked up at him with a concerned expression. "Uh... Hyunjin...?" He waved in front of his face.

"Hm?" Hyunjin finally looked back at him.

"Are you ok? It's not because you're nervous, right? Because you're gonna do great, and if you do get nervous, just look at me." The younger smiled sweetly.

Hyunjin sighed in confliction. "That definitely won't help.." He mumbled quietly to himself.

"What?"

"I'm ok. Really. I'm not that nervous. I just spaced out, I guess."

Felix hummed and picked up a sponge. He turned it in his hand a couple of times before smiling and bringing the scissors up to the side, cutting off the 2 bottom corners, and curving a line at the top. He smiled in pride, showing it to Hyunjin.

"You made a heart?" The older cooed.

Felix nodded happily.

"That's cute... the heart, I mean." He mumbled shyly, catching his own almost slip up.

"How did you cut them?"

Hyunjin picked up a different sponge and made some squiggly cuts to create edges with a bunch of different flows to them. "Pretty basic but different enough to give different patterns on the canvas."

Felix nodded. His genuine interest and curiosity caused the pounding in Hyunjin's chest to increase.

"And the loofah?" Felix picked it up and studied it.

"Hm.. I don't know. You're the artist that picked it. How would you do it?" Hyunjin challenged.

Felix raised his brow. "Me? An artist? Pfft." He dismissed. "I could never paint like you."