How To Say Goodbye

By the end of the dance class, everyone was panting. With the big showcase coming up, Minho was in performer mode so more often than not, they would run through all of the numbers to catch any mistakes or weak points. Although, this class in particular seemed even more so.

"Min, you may want to go easy before you traumatize the kids to the point where they don't come back." Felix teased while panting and resting his hands on his knees.

"Well, we are going to have to run through them all in a matter of two months. We gotta shape up." Minho retorted.

"What's the showcase?" Hyunjin asked as he wiped the sweat off his face.

"Well, as part of the funding for the center, we are putting on a showcase to show off some of the things we have been working on. The cooking and art classes are new so they aren't included but the dance team is going to perform. There will also be food and drinks so that people can learn more about us." Jisung explained.

"And my dance teacher is going to show up. Volunteering here counts as like an internship so I'll be graded on how I do." Minho chimed on.

"That's why he's a little prickly.." Felix whispered in his ear.

"I heard that." Minho glared.

"Do all of you Lee's have like supersonic hearing..?" Hyunjin teased back in a hushed tone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Minho raised his brow suspiciously.

"You can't pull anything past us." Felix smirked.

The last of the kids finally trickled out of the room by the time the sun went down.

"Lixie..? You ok?" Jisung walked up to his twin who was leaning against the mirror with his head tilted back.

Felix hummed in response with a smile. "Just tired."

"Did he keep you up all night?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"No.." the younger denied but a blush spread across his face, remembering how things had actually changed between them.

"But you're blushing!" Jisung whisper yelled, looking around to make sure that Hyunjin and Minho were not listening. Thankfully for him, they were currently occupied with bickering while moving a table. "Did you guys kiss again?!"

The blush intensified and the younger avoided eye contact, telling Jisung everything he needed to know. He grabbed Felix by the hand and dragged him toward the back room.

"We need to grab something from Felix's stuff!" He announced when Hyunjin and Minho both looked over at them questioningly.

"What the fuck did you do..?" Minho asked with squinted eyes.

Hyunjin looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? I've been right here Minho." He huffed.

"I know that look. That's Jisung's gossip look, and he left the room, meaning it's about Felix's love life, which leads me to my question because despite the fact that he shouldn't even have a love life right now, here you are. So, what did you do to my brother?" He glared.

"Uh... no offense, but I don't feel very comfortable talking to you about this..?" Hyunjin responded with a cringed expression.

"Why? Because I'm his brother?" Minho rolled his eyes.

"Partly, yeah." Hyunjin chuckled. "Also, the last time you knew anything about shit that really isn't your business, you punched me. I mean no disrespect, but I doubt Felix wants you to know if they left the room."

"Hey, I apologized to you for that punch." Minho argued. "Goddammit, some shit did happen!" Minho pinched the bridge of his nose and tightened his jaw. "Do you honestly believe he's ready for that?" He huffed with a glare.