Getaway

"Lixie Pixie! Wake up!" Jisung jumped on the younger twin.

Felix fluttered his eyes open with a groan and tried to hide his face back under the covers. "Sung... it's our day off..." He croaked with his extremely deep morning voice.

"Yes, I am aware. But you have been holed up here, busy with work, stressing over Woo, or spiraling for the past couple of weeks. You need to get out! Tan your freckles, come on, live a little!" The older whined while doing a silly dance to make Felix laugh.

It worked as Felix giggled softly, his eyes the only thing peeking from under the blanket. "Ok, but what did you have in mind?"

Jisung bent down to the floor briefly before popping back up with a beach towel and a wine cooler in his hand. He sported a bright smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

"The beach? Sung, you do realize it's November, right?" Felix sassed.

"No, I thought it was July." The older sassed back with sarcasm. "Yes, I know the month. But there is a heat wave and it's gonna be 28 degrees (83 fahrenheit). It's the perfect day to go!" He bounced a little up and down in anticipation.

Felix looked at him, unsure.

"Come on... pleaseeee?" Jisung gave Felix the puppy dog eyes and pout with puffy cheeks.

The younger cooed and nodded. "Okay! Let's do it!"

Jisung cheered and ran around the apartment to get everything they would need to bring. By the time Felix was up and dressed, the cooler was already by the door and his best friend came out of the bathroom with two towels in hand.

"Are you ready?" Jisung beamed.

Felix nodded sweetly and took the cooler by the door before heading out to the car.

When Jisung drove away from the complex, Felix sighed, realizing where they were going.

"You're going to get Minho, aren't you?"

Jisung chuckled incredulously. "Don't sound too excited now." He sassed.

Felix pouted. "Sorry, Sungie. I'm just gonna be a third wheel now." He whined.

"You don't have to be.." The older sang in response with a smirk.

"Nope. You are not going to go making up a double date scenario."

"Who said anything about a date?" Jisung rolled his eyes. "I bet an artist would love to go visit a beach with an Angel." He teased. "Just ask him. Everybody wins."

-

"Fight so dirty but you love so sweet. Talk so pretty but your heart's got teeth. Late night devil put your hands on me. And never never never ever let go!" Hyunjin sang out with the music while tiny dancing over his kitchen sink that was now covered in paint.

He placed the newly cleanee brush on a towel along with the others that were drying.

He frowned when the music muted and a ding rang over the speaker instead.

He kept his hands in the air and walked over to the phone, doing his best to keep the brown looking water from running down his arms and onto his floor.

He pressed the button of the phone to find a text message that immediately painted a smile on his face.

Quickly, he walked back over to the sink and washed his hands, drying it with a paper towel as he walked over to the couch. He sat on the armrest as he unlocked the phone and opened up his messages.

                           ANGEL

FELIX:
Good Morning 😊
Do you have plans for today?
read 10:07 am