Monday

"Felix Yongbok Lee! If you need a ride, you better be ready to go in the next twenty minutes!" Jisung yelled out from the bathroom to a still sleeping freckled boy under the covers.

"It's my day off, Sung..." Felix groaned out lowly. With his deep voice, it almost sounded demonic.

Jisung stood in the doorway and folded his arms over his chest. He cleared his throat, but Felix ignored it.

Jisung cleared his throat louder and the younger peeped one eye open to glare at him.

"Alright then..." He sighed and went to turn away from the door, letting Felix close his eyes again. "I guess I'll just have to tell Hyunjin to deal with Jeongin on his own." The older shrugged with a motherly tone.

Felix's eyes shot open and he threw the covers off his body. "Shit! I forgot about that!!"

He ran around the apartment much like Jisung did the week before, frantically looking through his drawers and the closet for something to wear.

"Sung! What do I wear!" The younger whined out.

Jisung walked into the room with a huff and entered the closet, throwing a white puffy shirt at the younger before going into the drawer and taking a pair of black jeans out.

When Felix put on the clothing items and looked in the mirror, he raised a brow. "Sungie, this looks like what Hyunjin wore last time."

Jisung smirked and walked over to him. "Hm yeah. But we are going to one-up him." He unbuttoned the top two buttons of the shirt and tucked only the front of it into the jeans. He walked over to the jewelry box that Felix rescued from the boxes at the center and pulled out a longer length necklace that accentuated his collarbones and chest which showed through the opened shirt.

Finally, Jisung grabbed one more choker style necklace with a simple pendent on it. He sprayed the same perfume he wore last time and put on some combat boots.

Jisung smirked as he fixed the shirt to fall a certain way. "Hyunjin's gonna kill me.." He laughed.

Felix looked at him confused and Jisung just smirked wider back.

"So... the gallery owner was hitting on you..?" The older asked suspiciously.

"Yeah... how did yo-"

"Najia was being a little territorial and asked me to talk to you." Jisung teased with a playful eye roll. "All jokes aside, though, don't entertain him, Lix. It will only lead him on when he doesn't have a chance." He continued more seriously.

Felix sighed and nodded. "I know.." the frown turned into a small smile. "Did he really ask you to-"

"I plead the fifth. I only told you about this because I slipped up and told him you told me about the kiss..." Jisung scrunched his brows in confusion for a second as he processed his own words. "Yeah.. that made sense."

Felix's smile widened. "So, he talks to you about me..?"

Jisung scoffed. "I'm your best friend, of course he talks to me about you." He rolled his eyes. "You know what would be a grand idea?"

Felix looked at him intrigued.

"You should... drumroll please..." the older paused and looked at his twin expectantly. "You're supposed to drumroll." He mumbled with a frown.

Felix laughed lightly but did as told and patted his thighs.

"Talk to eachother!" Jisung gasped with jazz hands.

Felix's interested expression morphed to an unamused one. "Really? You needed a drumroll for that?" He sassed.

"Apparently! Since it seems to be a foreign concept to the both of you." Jisung sassed back. He walked away and out toward the kitchen. "Over here talking to me and wanting me to be the interpre-"  the older mumbled, trailing off the further away he got.