Make Me Forget

Felix made it back to his apartment and parked the car. He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts.

"Focus on the plan" He murmured to himself as a final act of motivation before stepping out of the car, gathering all of his bags, and walking to the front door.

"Woo? I'm back!" He called out.

He could hear the faint sound of the shower running. With a hum, he placed the bags on the counter, making sure to put anything that needed to be kept cold in the fridge, and hurried to the bedroom to put on something that was more 'date worthy' than his jeans and simple t-shirt he wore all day.

He looked through his closet with pursed lips. He knew exactly where he wanted the night to go, so he opted for something he knew Woo wouldn't be able to resist: a black top with mesh sections cut out which showed his back and parts of his chest/abs and a pair of black shorts that were tight in all the right places.

He sprayed the cologne he knew was Wooyoung's favorite, which happened to be a citrus one that he was gifted a long time ago. He didn't wear it often. It's not that it smelled bad or anything, it just wasn't really his cup of tea.

He slicked his hair back and out of his face before taking a deep breath and rubbing his hands over his outfit. He wasn't sure why he was so nervous. This was Wooyoung. They had been together for years, had helped eachother through countless hangovers and flu seasons. But it's good right? To still feel 'first date kinda nervous' after years together.

When he was satisfied with his appearance he walked back over to the kitchen and started to prepare things for their dinner. As soon as he placed the steaks in the pan, the water shut off and faint sound of music coming from the bathroom replaced it.

The nerves intensified and Felix found himself checking over his outfit again to make sure that it had not gotten dirty through the cooking process. He was wearing an apron but had a habit of being clumsy so you really could never know.

The door to the bathroom opened and the music stopped.

"Lix.. is that you?"

Wooyoung appeared from around the corner and stopped in his tracks, the towel he was using to dry his dripping hair was held in place.

Felix turned to face him and smiled.

"Wow.. if this is your way of apologizing... consider it accepted." His eyes trailed Felix up and down and then moved around to the remnants of the cooking still spread over the counter.

The older walked over to the kitchen with a smirk on his face. He snaked his arm around Felix's waist and started kissing his neck.

Felix raised his head to give more access which caused Wooyoung to chuckle deeply. He sucked on a particularly sensitive spot which made the younger gasp slightly, kissing the little spot that had turned red and would bruise by the morning.

Woo groaned and squeezed Felix before letting go.

"You don't have to tell me, I'm going." He pouted and smacked the younger on the ass before walking away toward the bedroom.

Felix let out a giggle and smiled down as he took the steak out of the pan and drained the potatoes for the mash.

Wooyoung came back out of the room dressed in black pants and a slightly oversized white dress shirt with the top buttons undone to expose a good amount of his chest and collarbones.

Felix gulped and looked him up and down, the act making a wicked smirk form on his boyfriend's face.

"You know discarding the dinner and going straight to dessert is an option baby." He winked.