Help Me Out

Jisung looked at Hyunjin with a huge smile and was almost squealing. The older didn't entertain him, though, and just went back to stacking the chairs.

"What did he say?!!!!" He squealed out eventually, walking up to Hyunjin and tugging on his arm like a toddler.

"What do you mean?" He feigned innocently with a small smile.

Jisung huffed and sat down on the small stack of chairs that the older was about to pick up and move.

"I mean... you fucking blushed. What did he tell you?!" The younger scoffed with an eye roll.

"I don-" the older started.

"You didn't even fucking blush when I was wrapped around your dick, which is honestly just hurtful because I know it was good" He grumbled under his breath with a glare. "So don't even pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about." He huffed with a tone of finality.

Hyunjin sighed in response. "He just thanked me for packing the candles with care and for including the bottle of perfume." He shrugged in nonchalance.

Jisung waited impatiently for more. The older just looked at him with a raised brow. "Are you gonna move... or do I need to throw out my back trying to move them with you sitting there..?"

The younger immediately gasped dramatically. "First of all.." He sassed. "I am not that heavy, you did just fine carrying Felix." He pouted. "And second.. that's bullshit! That is not all he said!" Continuing with his toddler temper tantrum, he crossed his arms over his chest with a ridiculous pout.

Hyunjin laughed at the sight and mocked the dramatics. "If you knew what he said then why did you ask me, you big baby?"

Jisung scoffed with a dramatic eye roll. "Because! I need you to say it so you will squeal with me!" He whined.

At that, Hyunjin couldn't contain his laugh anymore. "Ji, in what world would I fucking squeal?" He asked in disbelief with fill sarcasm.

"In the world we live in.. you know? The one where you are beyond whipped for my newly brokenhearted but healing best friend!" He smirked teasingly.

Hyunjin decided to drag the stack of chairs that Jisung was stationed on toward the edge of the room. "You and your stubborn ass." He grumbled under his breath.

"You know what? I'll tell you what Felix told me, if you tell me what he told you.." He smirked with a raised brow.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes suspiciously at the younger. "He talks about me..?"

Jisung gave him an 'are you serious?' look. "I'm his literal twin, he tells me everything!" He teased with wiggled eyebrows.

The older thought it over for a minute before groaning. "Fine!"

Jisung's smile widened and he was almost wiggling around in the seat, causing the stack of chairs he was planted on to move slightly. In caution, Hyunjin held the chairs in place. "He said I was cute when I worried."

Despite the dire attempt he made to bite back a smile, the look on Jisung's face as he exploded in a squeal broke him, and he let it show.

Jisung lunged off the chairs and wrapped Hyunjin in a hug, who immediately started trying to peel the squirly guy off of him.

"Why does that make you so happy?" He groaned out as Jisung fought off every attempt made to unattached his body.

Eventually, the younger let go and smiled knowingly. "Because... as a Hyunlix shipper, it's my job to freak out over the little things." He shrugged as if it was common knowledge.