New Year's Disco

It didn't take long for Hyunjin to step through the sliding doors and be pulled to the changing rooms by Jisung, who sat him down on the chair in front of the mirror and dropped the broken disco ball in his lap.

"Well, hey there, Han. How am I doing tod-" Hyunjin sassed dramatically.

"Oh shut it, Hwang." The younger sassed back with the same dramatic flare. "Not my fault you take a year and a half and we have a deadline." he grumbled, pulling a brush through the artist's hair.

Hyunjin raised a brow and rolled his eyes. "It has been like ten minutes." He argued back defensively.

"Yeah, a lifetime in this scenario. Now hold still. You won't regret this." Jisung stated suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Right.. because of L-everyone.." the artist teased with a smirk.

Jisung squinted his eyes. "Damn.." He cursed under his breath. "That stays between us, got it?" He threatened with a lock of Hyunjin's hair in his hand.

The older zipped his lips with a smirk and turned his attention to the discoball.. specifically, the remote that it came with. "Uh... what do you want me to do with this..?" He asked with furrowed brows, completely lost on where to start.

"I don't know." Jisung shrugged. "I just figured if anybody knew how to fix it, it would be Mr. Perfect."

Hyunjin shook his head in amusement and looked over the remote, eventually landing on the genius idea to open up the back. He let out a laugh and rolled his eyes, holding the remote up to show Jisung.

"Does it look there is something missing?" He sassed out with furrowed brows, a menacing smile plastered on his face.

Jisung gasped and stuttered before dropping his shoulders in shame. "Was that necessary?" He pouted with puppy eyes.

Hyunjin looked at him in amused disbelief. "Han, you just got done threatening me and my hair.." He joked back.

Jisung shot him an innocent smile back. "Oops?"

Hyunjin laughed and put the disco ball on the table as Jisung left to get some batteries, determined to fix the previously believed to be unfixable.

He looked at himself in the mirror and scoffed. His hair was half slicked back while the other looked unruly.

Jisung happily marched himself back into the changing rooms and grabbed the remote, placing the batteries in their required slots.

"Plug it in." He ordered the older, pointing to the outlet next to him on the wall.

Hyunjin glared at the tone but did as told with a sigh.

He had to cover his ears from the loud squeal that Jisung let out once the disco ball started to spin and beam sparkles of gold along the wall.

"I knew I shouldn't doubt you." Jisung mused overly sweetly, making Hyunjin chuckle and roll his eyes. "Now sit. I need to finish my master makeover." He continued to order. "This is the event of the year, and I imagine you will be dancing with many hotties of all ages." He smirked.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and shook his head in amusement.

"But there are two required dances.." the younger followed up.

Hyunjin furrowed his brows questioningly. "Two?" He thought about it and sighed. "No offense, Ji, but after the last time, I would rather not piss Minho off again." He stated apologetically.

"Pfft. First of all, dancing with me would be worth it. Thank you very much." Jisung scoffed with offense. "Second, I wasn't talking about me, I was talking about Edith. She always shows up and ends up alone, or scolding Minho for some reason she makes up on the spot. You charmed her into compliance the other day and I need Minho for a surprise... so will you?" The tone of voice turned from sassy and bossy to genuine and pleading.