~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~Yami's P.O.V~

Hurt. Anger. These were the two main emotions I felt. I was hurt (y/n) kissed Yugi, and angry at Yugi for kissing (y/n). "Yami, I can explain." "It's fine (y/n), I completely understand." I said while walking over to the two. "That Yugi needs to learn an important lesson!" I exclaimed while throwing a punch at Yugi's face. It made contact and knocked Yugi to the ground. "Yami, how could you?" But I ignored (y/n) and proceeded to kick Yugi in the stomach. Though what he did next surprised me. Yugi pulled me to the ground and began to fight back. But I wasn't going to lose so easily. This fight continued on until we heard someone yell, "STOP IT YOU TWO!" Both our heads turned to see a crying (y/n). 

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Yugi and Yami, the boys I loved, were fighting each other. It just hurt me to see them fighting each other. I didn't mean to make Yami upset, I had just melted into the kiss with Yugi. Though I'm not sure if he was the one I wanted to have my first kiss with. Although it was a sweet kiss. But seeing them fighting like this just tore my heart apart. I felt so helpless, unable to do anything. Before I knew it, I broke down crying. Then, I did the only thing I could do. I yelled, "STOP IT YOU TWO!" 

Both heads turned to me. "Why? Why must you fight?" "I-" "Don't try to explain. I don't want to hear it." Yami's mouth closed. "But I do realize we can't keep going on like this." My mind then went back to my dream, and how if I wished not to be alone then I must pick someone. "Meet me after school tomorrow in the back of the school. Until then, don't text or talk to me. Understand?" "Understood." Both boys said in unison. "Good, I'll see you then." I said before leaving the two boys. I feel bad about leaving them there, but I need some time to think. 

~Yugi's P.O.V~

Oh dear, I did something wrong, I just know it. (y/n) doesn't get mad for no reason. I feel awful. I then stood up and walked home, making sure to go on another route so I wouldn't run into (y/n). What if (y/n) doesn't want to be my friend anymore? Tears came to my eyes at the thought of (y/n) hating me. All I want is for her to be happy. Soon I arrived home. Instead of greeting Grandpa in the usual cheerful way, I ignored his questions and trudged to my room. I didn't bother to get into pajamas. Instead, I laid down and closed my eyes, hoping I hadn't made too big of a mistake. 

~Yami's P.O.V~

I watched as (y/n) left. Soon after, Yugi left, leaving me all alone. Standing up, I looked up at the starry night sky. Perhaps I took my love too far. Yugi didn't deserve to be attacked, even though he did duct-tape me to my bed. I feel truly awful. What I did was out of hand. I then stood up, and proceeded to head home. It seemed like every couple was out tonight, showing how I was all alone. Around midnight I arrived at the Game Shop. All the lights were off, showing that everyone was already in bed. I then opened the door with the key I had and headed up stairs. After flopping on my bed, I processed everything that's happened today. "Man, I really did screw up. Badly!" I said to no one in particular. I just hope (y/n) can forgive me. I'd be broken if she didn't. But maybe I don't deserve forgiveness. These thoughts swirled my head as I fell asleep. 

Hope you liked this chapter. Remember to comment, when I read new comments, it really lightens my day. And new characters still can be requested for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Boyfriend Scenarios. That's all for now. See you later my fellow readers! =^-^=